Bush admin just got involved in FBI's probe into Clinton's emails and it's a game Changer

Well of course the Bushes are taking Hillary's side here, after the humiliating way Trump mopped the floor with Jeb Bush's face during the primaries.
And you guys defended that name for 12 years. Amazing
Democratic and republican establishment are in bed with each other. This election proves that conclusively.
But you aren't voting out Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell why? Because you want their legislation passed. Stop trying to bullshit me. You're still all republican douchbags.
People are coming around to the realizion that they've been bamboozled by both sides, and this election cycle has finally exposed just how rigged the system is.

Although, a republican is better than a left wing anti American commie dirtbag any day of the week.

And completely dishonest. This Clinton bombshell comes out, and the media tries to sell that Comey is the bad guy? GIve me a break.

Carter was a disaster; Reagan ushered in prosperity.
Reagan was the beginning of the end.

Prosperity, bro. 80's were great.
Yes but the policies Reagan set in motion in the 80's are still fucking us today. No doubt he was popular at the time but he's a piece of shit now looking back. Bringing in illegals, the middle east, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, tax breaks for the rich.

Reagan wasn't perfect; and I'm not on the he could do no wrong conservative bandwagon. I just think compared to other 20th and 21st century presidents, he did a solid job at a minimum.
It seemed like it at the time. My Ford employee father even loved Reagan. I loved Reagan.

Then thanks to the internet years later the real truth came out and he was actually the beginning of the new world order. The end. The corporate take over of our country. Trust me, Reagan was no saint.

To me, Reagan appeased some unsavory benefactors (like all other recent presidents). If you want to say he was part of NWO, well you could be right. But as a matter of pragmatism, he did do some things right. He did cut outrageous tax rates, which were frankly unAmerican, etc.

When you imagine partisan government overreach, it’s hard not to think about the Bush administration, especially when it comes to ignoring the law to accomplish their goals (think “enhanced interrogation”). When they tell the FBI they’ve gone too far, well, the FBI had better listen.
Bush Admin Just Got Involved In FBI’s Probe Into Clinton’s Emails And It’s Game Changing (IMAGE)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time all this bs is done, we will be lucky to know who the hell we can trust at any Governmental level. We can be sure this lying, crooked bs has been going on for at least fifty years. It is just now coming to head.
Our guess, the internet is a way to gather so much information all at once, it makes it easy for these liars to get caught. Thanks to WIKILEAKS it solidifies what many already knew.

This isn't not one of my usual sources so what truth it holds right now could still make this information a determination factor for a later date.
Former Bush Ethics Lawyer Files Complaint Accusing FBI Director of Violating Hatch Act

The Hatch Act generally prohibits employees in the executive branch from engaging in certain forms of political activity.
Like holding on to two stories about Trump and his Russian connections and putting out letters about nothing on Hillary Clinton. We can see who is being "helped".

"As a pro-business Republican, my vote is for ... Clinton
For economic reasons alone, she is our best bet for next 4 years.
By Richard W. Painter"
As a pro-business Republican, my vote is for ... Clinton

This bag of crap staked his claim on Clinton back in July 2016.
upload_2016-11-1_0-35-5.png

Well of course the Bushes are taking Hillary's side here, after the humiliating way Trump mopped the floor with Jeb Bush's face during the primaries.
Democratic and republican establishment are in bed with each other. This election proves that conclusively.
But you aren't voting out Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell why? Because you want their legislation passed. Stop trying to bullshit me. You're still all republican douchbags.
People are coming around to the realizion that they've been bamboozled by both sides, and this election cycle has finally exposed just how rigged the system is.

Although, a republican is better than a left wing anti American commie dirtbag any day of the week.

And completely dishonest. This Clinton bombshell comes out, and the media tries to sell that Comey is the bad guy? GIve me a break.
Now the left wing media is doing everything it can to convince Americans to vote for a criminal and that Comey should have kept his mouth shut.

It's pretty sad to watch the total breakdown and coming out of the closet of the left wing media.

No, people realize the right sucks. Hence your unusual nominee. The rest of us will nominate the democrat

Reagan was the beginning of the end.

Prosperity, bro. 80's were great.
Yes but the policies Reagan set in motion in the 80's are still fucking us today. No doubt he was popular at the time but he's a piece of shit now looking back. Bringing in illegals, the middle east, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, tax breaks for the rich.

Reagan wasn't perfect; and I'm not on the he could do no wrong conservative bandwagon. I just think compared to other 20th and 21st century presidents, he did a solid job at a minimum.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.

And, most tragically, Reagan's tax cuts caused America to stop investing in infrastructure. As a nation, we've been coasting since the early 1980s, living on borrowed money while we burn through (in some cases literally) the hospitals, roads, bridges, steam tunnels, and other infrastructure we built in the Golden Age of the Middle Class between the 1940s and the 1980s.

We even stopped investing in the intellectual infrastructure of this nation: college education. A degree that a student in the 1970s could have paid for by working as a waitress at a Howard Johnson's restaurant (what my wife did in the late 60s - I did so working as a near-minimum-wage DJ) now means incurring massive and life-altering debt for all but the very wealthy. Reagan, who as governor ended free tuition at the University of California, put into place the foundations for the explosion in college tuition we see today.

I had liberal professors tell me how rotten and atrocious Reagan was for his exploding of the debt, which is quite modest by more recent standards. Why is Reagan adding 1.5 trillion somehow the worst thing in the world, and Obama adding 10 trillion and counting not make hims so bad?

And you're feeding me a liberal line about tax cuts leading to spending cuts. That belies the reality, frankly.
Reagan grew the debt more than every president combined before him

Listen stupid. If the whole system is corrupt Reagan's no exception

Everyone but right wing fuck tards knows comeys playing politics

The Dems helped that a great deal. He mad to do business with them to increase the military spending. But taxes went down and GDP went up, contrary to the leftist's religious beliefs. Plus the USSR collapsed trying to keep up.

The leftists will forever vilify Reagan for those two things alone, he proved they were wrong economically and did major harm to communism.

When you imagine partisan government overreach, it’s hard not to think about the Bush administration, especially when it comes to ignoring the law to accomplish their goals (think “enhanced interrogation”). When they tell the FBI they’ve gone too far, well, the FBI had better listen.
Bush Admin Just Got Involved In FBI’s Probe Into Clinton’s Emails And It’s Game Changing (IMAGE)

By the time all this bs is done, we will be lucky to know who the hell we can trust at any Governmental level. We can be sure this lying, crooked bs has been going on for at least fifty years. It is just now coming to head.
Our guess, the internet is a way to gather so much information all at once, it makes it easy for these liars to get caught. Thanks to WIKILEAKS it solidifies what many already knew.

This isn't not one of my usual sources so what truth it holds right now could still make this information a determination factor for a later date.
Former Bush Ethics Lawyer Files Complaint Accusing FBI Director of Violating Hatch Act

The Hatch Act generally prohibits employees in the executive branch from engaging in certain forms of political activity.
Like holding on to two stories about Trump and his Russian connections and putting out letters about nothing on Hillary Clinton. We can see who is being "helped".

Well I agree with you there , The Bush's do seem to want Clinton in, and not Trump.

The Dems helped that a great deal. He mad to do business with them to increase the military spending. But taxes went down and GDP went up, contrary to the leftist's religious beliefs. Plus the USSR collapsed trying to keep up.

The leftists will forever vilify Reagan for those two things alone, he proved they were wrong economically and did major harm to communism.
We just won't let you saint him.

No, people realize the right sucks. Hence your unusual nominee. The rest of us will nominate the democrat
The left nominated someone who has an open FBI investigation relating to corruption and national security.

The left nominated someone who has an open FBI investigation relating to corruption and national security.
Naah. Pfft. The GOP have been witch hunting her for years and Comey proved he's a partisan hack. We will see him as a Fox consultant in a year.

We just won't let you saint him.
Aw, our little BooBoo is up already raring to fire up that first breakfast bowl.

"The rules are violated if it is obvious that the official's actions could influence the election, there is no other good reason for taking those actions, and the official is acting under pressure from persons who obviously do want to influence the election."

Comey's first mistake was giving in to pressure from lawmakers who wanted to be kept posted on any further investigations related to Clinton.

"They do not have an obligation to do that," Painter said. "He never should have promised Congress that he would give them updates with respect to Secretary Clinton, when he doesn't do that with respect to anybody else, when it's clear that the only reason they want the information is politics."

And in the Times, Painter raises another concern about Trump and the Russian government, echoing Reid's claim of a double standard between the FBI's actions toward Clinton and the GOP candidate's public encouragement that Russia hack Clinton's emails.

"But it would be highly improper, and an abuse of power, for the F.B.I. to conduct such an investigation in the public eye, particularly on the eve of the election. It would be an abuse of power for the director of the F.B.I., absent compelling circumstances, to notify members of Congress that the candidate was under investigation. It would be an abuse of power if F.B.I. agents went so far as to obtain a search warrant and raid the candidate's office tower, hauling out boxes of documents and computers in front of television cameras.

"The F.B.I.'s job is to investigate, not to influence the outcome of an election."

Whether there was or wasn't good reason for Comey's announcement is certainly up for debate. Stephen Vladeck, constitutional law professor at the University of Texas, Austin, said on C-SPAN Monday that Comey's letter left him "flabbergasted" and "raises serious questions about the FBI director's judgment."

How can an administration that is no longer in power be getting involved in this? A lawyer from the previous administration getting involved is not the Bush family and certainly not the administration.

Forum List

Back