!!!Breaking News!!! Wiener ROLLS!!

Pardon my french but...... ain't this the truth...:dunno: :biggrin:

I'm quoting:

-"Bill Clinton was impeached because of Monica Lewinsky's vagina. Hillary will be done in by
Anthony's weiner!" -

Hello I am Two-one-5. color me not impressed. Go get more.

tumblr_mhxhgkaEvY1qebn6do1_250.gif

another one

"She scrubbed the laptop, bleached the emails, but forgot to scrub the Weiner! " :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Eventually, Hillary will pay an enormous price for the shit she's done. And, many will fall with her. Her days are numbered. She should go ahead and leave the country and seek refuge with some of her foreign friends that she's funneled multi-$Millions to. Even if she's elected, she'll never be sworn into office. The heat is building, and it wont be long before a full blown fiery eruption takes place.

She's toast, done, finished.

And the civil suit against Trump concerning the rape of a 13 year old was put off until after the election. Same as his trial for fraud concerning the Trump University.

Eventually, Hillary will pay an enormous price for the shit she's done. And, many will fall with her. Her days are numbered. She should go ahead and leave the country and seek refuge with some of her foreign friends that she's funneled multi-$Millions to. Even if she's elected, she'll never be sworn into office. The heat is building, and it wont be long before a full blown fiery eruption takes place.

They are reporting now they have 650k emails to sort. Some of them are telling staff how to lie to the FBI and what to destroy.
Both of which are MAJOR felonies.

They are reporting now they have 650k emails to sort. Some of them are telling staff how to lie to the FBI and what to destroy.
The fat lady is warming up backstage. She'll start sinking shortly. Hillary doesn't have a lot of time left before the final curtain comes crashing down around her. The evil witch stirred the pot once too often.

The fat lady is warming up backstage. She'll start sinking shortly. Hillary doesn't have a lot of time left before the final curtain comes crashing down around her. The evil witch stirred the pot once too often.
Wiki claims to have one more final blow that finishes it. What a week!

"Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook made the surprising revelation when pressed by tough questioning from Chris Wallace, moderator of “Fox News Sunday.”

“Has Secretary Clinton asked Huma Abedin what was on that laptop that she shared with her husband Anthony Weiner?” Wallace asked.

“She hasn’t,” Mook conceded.

Pressed eight times on why Clinton hadn’t asked her trustd aide about a computer she shared with her scandal-scarred estranged husband, Mook continually dodged.

Well, Chris, you and I are on the same page here. I want to know what’s in these e-mails, too,” Mook danced."

Clinton hasn’t even asked Huma what’s on her computer | New York Post

Hillary is coming closer and closer to her demise hopefully she will not get elected and bring her investigations in to the Oval Office. There is so much work to be done after Obama has screwed up this country.

Hey, people, do you all think Soros will give up? He has already poured lots of money into his bi*ch Hillary. He needs her or Kaine the clown in the WH, because he needs to keep his world power. I bet he has already arranged her "victory".

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" Does anybody think Soros wants to wake up in a different world? I doubt that...

And the civil suit against Trump concerning the rape of a 13 year old was put off until after the election. Same as his trial for fraud concerning the Trump University.

from the video*********

Western Bankers amazed that HRC transferred $1.8B to Qatar, who are making ready palace for whom? Where did she get $1.8B?

Video bashing African Americans coming soon? Video of felony coming too (this will make voter fraud video look like Jaywalking).

HRC trying to blackmail member of Apprentice show? I quit listening at ~10min into.

Hey, people, do you all think Soros will give up? He has already poured lots of money into his bi*ch Hillary. He needs her or Kaine the clown in the WH, because he needs to keep his world power. I bet he has already arranged her "victory".

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" Does anybody think Soros wants to wake up in a different world? I doubt that...
Her polls are dropping rapidly and by Wednesday we should know its full effect. She simply cannot put this one away in nine days.

Forum List

Back