Bus Driver To Kids:"Are You Ready To Die?"

That still doesn't mean he shouldn't have been vetted better than he was. There should be a sign on the bus..."If I am not driving safely, call this number and report. Changes have to be made.
Whos going to pay for it?
Wouldn't you agree to an increase in property tax to insure the safety of the children?
you want to raise taxes?

Nah, he just wants to say he does. Conservatives cut, cut, and cut some more and then when shit inevitably goes bad, they can point and say "See? Government doesn't work!"

Messed up world we live in.
With the tax dollars that are awarded schools, some frivolous items could be cut for the welfare of the youngsters. But, yes, I would pay higher taxes for safer buses.
The solution to every problem we face is NOT higher taxes lol

Jesus

I saw a news conference about this just this morning, and one of the things that the governor was asked about was the fact that a concerned parent had ALREADY reported this driver before for unsafe driving.

When the governor was asked, he got a deer in the headlights look, and his aide said that he had another meeting and had to go.

He had a suspended drivers licens but some damn government fool issued him a chauffeurs license.

How horrible. I hope they string him up if he was speeding with all those poor kids lives depending on him. I also hope they nail the school district to the wall if indeed this guy's license was suspended and they knew about it.

Despite the job drought in America....school bus drivers are always always in demand. 18 bucks an hour and they take anybody. 5 kids dead, 5 families who won't see ever again in thier lives, a happy thanksgivings or Christmas and countless others who will be so thankful for having their kids survive and for this young blood, I only hope he understands that when in charge of precious cargo, as our kids, everything takes a back seat to their safety....I wish him luck and I hope he realizes the pain he's caused.

The write up says that the driver has a three year old son. May that child get the protection that he needs now that the world is aware of his existence. I wouldn't be surprised if he was made a retaliation target.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

The write up says that the driver has a three year old son. May that child get the protection that he needs now that the world is aware of his existence. I wouldn't be surprised if he was made a retaliation target.

Holly

You've got a pretty twisted mind if you think that retaliation against a child who had nothing to do with it is something to consider.

Holly
That was awful to say!

Eh school was 90+% black so hopefully none of the kids were white. :)
Every child is precious!
Nonsense. If they ain't white I couldn't care less about them. Just little black assholes that would have grown up to be Adult Negro Criminals,Rapists,Murderers,Drug Dealers and producing between the 5 of them probably 50 kids. Good riddance!

You're really quite the racist little prick, ain't ya Odious? Quick question, do you make your robes out of bedsheets you buy at WalMart or Target?

Re Seatbelts on Buses. Our school district (very large) had put out a "note" for us parents on belts. They're keen to get them because so many parents want them, but it'll cost us $5m and we've not been able to get the funding in the recession and oil price fall. - http://www.asdk12.org/media/anchorage/globalmedia/documents/transportation/SeatBelts_Buses.pdf

On a related note, I looked up our school bus transportation company and they checked out very well - they actually do a lot of non-emergency medical transportation with the hospitals and have very high standards for whom they hire (according to their paperwork) They also have an excellent track record so my mind is at ease. I can only recall like three bus accidents up here as long as I've been up here. Two of them another car slid and hit them (one slid through a stop light and t-boned the bus, no damage) the other ran into the back of it and trashed their car. The third one was on /very/ bad roads and a bus slid off the road into the shoulder even with chains deployed - the kids were shook up so the driver called the police to comfort them all, but there was no harm done to anything/anyone, it was just a precaution/stress relief for everyone involved (the driver was really stressed afterwards so the company sent a "more experienced Alaskan" driver out.)

Every child is precious!
Nonsense. If they ain't white I couldn't care less about them. Just little black assholes that would have grown up to be Adult Negro Criminals,Rapists,Murderers,Drug Dealers and producing between the 5 of them probably 50 kids. Good riddance!

You're really quite the racist little prick, ain't ya Odious? Quick question, do you make your robes out of bedsheets you buy at WalMart or Target?
I am an Asshole. Capital A. :) I put my races best interest first and foremost and wish nothing but harm for other races. 5 negro kids gone who knows how much crime,welfare etc was saved.

Every child is precious!

I am an Asshole. Capital A. :) I put my races best interest first and foremost and wish nothing but harm for other races. 5 negro kids gone who knows how much crime,welfare etc was saved.

One of them could have been another Martin Luther King, or possibly another Ali or Powell.

But............if you're comfortable in your narrow little views, enjoy.

Every child is precious!

One of them could have been another Martin Luther King, or possibly another Ali or Powell.

Of all the "might have become the next"s; you picked those three? Damn. Odium may have a point...

Every child is precious!

And ANY of those is something I want around why? Oh my views get challenged everyday and everyday I see more reasons to believe in my beliefs. :)

Every child is precious!

Of all the "might have become the next"s; you picked those three? Damn. Odium may have a point...

Dr King was a great advocate for civil rights in this country.

Colin Powell was an excellent general for the Army.

Ali was possibly one of the greatest boxers ever.

Would you have preferred others perhaps? How about George W. Carver?

Forum List

Back