Megyn Kelly debuts woefully behind Bernie Sanders on Best Sellers list.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
'Settle For More' is settling for less on the best seller's list. She's getting waxed by 90 year old Boynie Sanduhs and O Reilly's 50th Killing something book. I'm sure she is shocked at how her fans are not flocking to her peek a boo tell all. BAHAHHAHAHAHA Give it a month, you'll get it for 8 bucks in paperback.

I have to wonder if divorcing the spouse is part of "settling for more"?

'Settle For More' is settling for less on the best seller's list. She's getting waxed by 90 year old Boynie Sanduhs and O Reilly's 50th Killing something book. I'm sure she is shocked at how her fans are not flocking to her peek a boo tell all. BAHAHHAHAHAHA Give it a month, you'll get it for 8 bucks in paperback.
If this isn't proof that these so-called books allegedly written by every and any FOXNEWS host with a first and last name isn't pushed by the rightwing media and bought in bulk by rightwing corporations who then distribute it to places like Krogers and Publix where they can sell it for a buck, then I don't know what to tell you.

You see, Megyn messed up when she went after the chosen rightwing guy. She' gon' learn!!

54dad19e999c70e0a583573f776646922304883377381f4f947127fa7b55e7a8.jpg

If this isn't proof that these so-called books allegedly written by every and any FOXNEWS host with a first and last name isn't pushed by the rightwing media and bought in bulk by rightwing corporations who then distribute it to places like Krogers and Publix where they can sell it for a buck, then I don't know what to tell you.

You see, Megyn messed up when she went after the chosen rightwing guy. She' gon' learn!!

54dad19e999c70e0a583573f776646922304883377381f4f947127fa7b55e7a8.jpg
She was making the debate about her. Is that "Settling for more?"

If the books are returned to the publisher and she adds a centerfold pullout, as well as some other good pics, the sales would increase.

Forum List

Back