Burning Man Begins

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2BAFD89A00000578-3212084-Getting_there_This_image_was_taken_at_the_gates_of_burning_man_b-a-36_1440627324458.jpg

Apparently they don't care about reports of stinging, biting bugs.

More photos and story @ Thousands of revelers descend on the Nevada desert for Burning Man

The Loonies Start Showing Up in Nevada

635765624739694238-BURNING-AERIAL.JPG

And the government, both federal and state, hate it. Burning Man Nevada is here and I've read reports where there's at least a dozen smaller versions of it around the world – with 2 in Australia.

See more pix/videos and the story @ Burning Man welcomes the masses

you want to limit how others have fun....have you ever been to a burning man event

Where did I say I wanted to limit anything?

It's the state and feds who're sticking their noses into this totally private event.

Why is this event any concern to you?

Isn't it of interest that tens of thousands of people should gather in the middle of nowhere for a festival?

Or that people around the world are copying them?

you want to limit how others have fun....have you ever been to a burning man event

It's the state and feds who're sticking their noses into this totally private event.

Isn't it of interest that tens of thousands of people should gather in the middle of nowhere for a festival?

Are you interested in attending this event? If the answer is no, why is this any concern to you?

Are you interested in attending this event? If the answer is no, why is this any concern to you?

Are you trolling on this? Or don't you have anything better to do?

Forum List

Back