Burning jet fuel actually can melt steel.

Burning jet fuel actually can melt steel​

Not at all. The fuel can reach about 1500°F which is about 800-1000°F short of that. But at 1500°F, plain unprotected steel as found in these buildings does soften, and one of the key design goals of the WTC was to have usually wide, open, unfettered office spaces, and unfortunately, the softened steel, never meant to be exposed to the direct heat of the fire, sagged enough that some of the floor spans eventually pulled free of their end supports and that started the whole collapse.

Are you talking about the WTC? I watched it live, and I predicted that the buildings would fall.

Did you watch it live? Did you think that the buildings would stand?

The fire that was burning was an inferno, and I knew that the steel beams would eventually start to bend, and then the buildings would fall.

That much was easy to figure out.

Remarkable the BBC reported Tower 7 collapsing later in the afternoon of 9/11, 30 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED.....

And then our mainstream media buried the story completely.

Why did they bury the story of the 47 floor Solomon Brothers Building collapse ??

BBC

Are you talking about the WTC? I watched it live, and I predicted that the buildings would fall.

Did you watch it live? Did you think that the buildings would stand?

The fire that was burning was an inferno, and I knew that the steel beams would eventually start to bend, and then the buildings would fall.

That much was easy to figure out.
Gamelon or Surada's sock puppet ?

Not at all. The fuel can reach about 1500°F which is about 800-1000°F short of that. But at 1500°F, plain unprotected steel as found in these buildings does soften, and one of the key design goals of the WTC was to have usually wide, open, unfettered office spaces, and unfortunately, the softened steel, never meant to be exposed to the direct heat of the fire, sagged enough that some of the floor spans eventually pulled free of their end supports and that started the whole collapse.
The impact of the aircraft must have been off the charts, I don’t know how much of a difference that made; but that was a lot of force, delivered into a relatively small area.

49qme6.jpg

Remarkable the BBC reported Tower 7 collapsing later in the afternoon of 9/11, 30 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED.....

And then our mainstream media buried the story completely.

Why did they bury the story of the 47 floor Solomon Brothers Building collapse ??

BBC
No one buried the story. It was ordered demolished by the owner,

If your tiny brain has something to contribute
poop it on out man. Don't be shy.
Okay peabrain, are you ready for some "Science"(not men with tits are women, faux science)?

Structural engineer describes what went wrong inside the World Trade Center on Sept. 11: 12/01
According to Hamburger's preliminary analysis, the impact of the jetliners shattered and fractured two-thirds of the support columns on one face of each tower, causing the partial collapse of several floors. Debris penetrated each building's core and may have damaged the core columns located in the center of the 110-story structures.
But the towers didnt fall. Why?
"The damaged columns held up the weight of the building, so logic would dictate that the building would fall," said Hamburger, "but that didn't happen. Because of its great structural redundancy, the load was distributed to other parts of the building. We have reason to believe that, without the fire, the buildings could have stood indefinitely and been repaired. But we did have a fire."
Ah yes, that fire....wasnt the fuel
Hamburger noted that the fuel in both jetliners burned off rapidly, despite media reports that the aircraft continued burning long after the crash.
So if it wasnt the fuel, then what was it?
"The impact probably caused a failure of the fireproofing in the affected areas," he said. "We think that the fuel ignited several floors in the building," he added, which had a devastating effect on the steel support beams.
"Steel is born of fire," Hamburger explained. "As it's reheated, it expands and loses its rigidity. Above 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, it loses a significant amount of its strength."
This is why talking to a progressive slave about 9/11/2001 is like banging my head on a wall. Yes, progressives are that stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I don’t understand the conspiracy theorists who can’t accept the science of the towers falling from the fires. There is video taken on the day of the incident by a documentary filmmaker embedded with the firefighters - they were making a film on the probationary period of a new firefighter and had been with the firehouse for months already, and were with them when they responded to Tower One. The firefighters in that first hour were already commenting that the towers could come down. They sent their brothers up to evacuate the towers knowing that a collapse could happen. Firefighters have a shitload of experience with high rise fires and because those jetliners crashing into the buildings sent jet fuel and balls of fire down the central elevator shafts burning people dozens of floors below, they knew that the buildings were suffering structural integrity issues like nothing that happens in a normal high rise fire.
These conspiracy nuts, people who would normally be ‘back the blue’ pro-fireman types, are insulting the memories of all 9/11 victims and especially the hero first responders when they deny the very basic engineering physics of how the twin towers and surrounding buildings fell and spout their ugly fantasies about government plots to bring them down. Shame on them.

Okay peabrain,
I asked for that.
are you ready for some "Science"(not men with tits are women, faux science)?

Structural engineer describes what went wrong inside the World Trade Center on Sept. 11: 12/01 But the towers didnt fall. Why? Ah yes, that fire....wasnt the fuel So if it wasnt the fuel, then what was it? This is why talking to a progressive slave about 9/11/2001
If no part of the columns beneath the impact was compromised , they would have at least resisted the collapses of the twins -- it would have been different for each of the three towers....

But ALL THREE fell identically, exactly like controlled demolitions.

Must set a new precedent for demolition crews.....instead of all the prep work just go upstairs and start a big fire.
is like banging my head on a wall. Yes, progressives are that stupid.
I'm not a 'progressive'. Nice try though numbskull.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back