"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

I thought Americas was supposed to be te home of the brave and the land of the free? It sure doesn't look like it. European countries are protesting and Americans are just following orders no matter how stupid and how unscientific

Because many Americans deliberately dumbed down by corrupted politicians and presstitutes
The Nazi's did the same thing with their Nazi flag and Bible and cross. Doesn't change does it? the least Christian flag waving haters actually think they are patriots , there are no patriots in the right wing all of them are Democrats. The right needs to be squashed like a bug. They are this country's biggest threat and enemy. All patriots hate them as they should, they sold out our country and should be treated as less then dogs.

You should know, you are a member of the new fascist Party called CACA, Chinese American Communist Association.

The Russians and the Chinese want to see the US mired in the pandemic as long as possible.

Both Putin and Xi Jinping have the same 'vaccine' like another countries namely that of Gates one.
The 'jab' is a time killer which murder anyone within one or two years.
Haha, ohh death within two years?! That’s a new one. I’ve been telling people that the shots have tracking systems and sterilize their subjects. I just made mine up... did you do the same?

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.
How far did he overthrew it?
Go ask gayboy lying Biden,he did it not me. Time to add two more commie loving America hating trolls to ignore.
When people don't contribute you should put them on ignore as I am just about to do. This is one of the best attribute that they have on these forums. That is the only way we can clear out these no nothing nonsense responses.

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.
Go ask gayboy lying Biden,he did it not me. Time to add two more commie loving America hating trolls to ignore.
When people don't contribute you should put them on ignore as I am just about to do. This is one of the best attribute that they have on these forums. That is the only way we can clear out these no nothing nonsense responses.
One less trouble maker in this thread .

I thought Americas was supposed to be te home of the brave and the land of the free? It sure doesn't look like it. European countries are protesting and Americans are just following orders no matter how stupid and how unscientific

Because many Americans deliberately dumbed down by corrupted politicians and presstitutes
The Nazi's did the same thing with their Nazi flag and Bible and cross. Doesn't change does it? the least Christian flag waving haters actually think they are patriots , there are no patriots in the right wing all of them are Democrats. The right needs to be squashed like a bug. They are this country's biggest threat and enemy. All patriots hate them as they should, they sold out our country and should be treated as less then dogs.
Blah, Blah, Blah.

Snowflakes on sale

Blah, Blah, Blah.
You are gone, No wasted bandwidth, it's not allowed , it has been a slice

Blah, Blah, Blah.
That’s what the shill can only say now after I took him to school in the first video where it shows starting at the six minute Mark the millions around the world protesting,let me guess Concerned American he played dodgeball on that video corre t? Lol

Even Putin Gets it:
"Vaccination is the voluntary choice of every person." - Vladimir Putin

1616549856667.png

Why corrupted politicians and police animals continue genocide against humanity called Covid-1984 scamdemic? Because they know the point of no return had been already passed and after peoples become free they will send all Corona criminals to the Nuernebrg 2.0. It's difficult to believe they become minor penalties because Covid-1984 scam took already lives of more as 100m Covid measures victims worldwide. Any police gangster, any lying presstitiute, any grocery owner, any security, any snitch and of course any politician will know the rage of peoples who become free again

Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.

Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

What about greenhouse gasses that are created?

Global warming?

My name is ding bat I'm a Trumpy follower, I'm stupid as are all my friends - we say the stupidest things and we are proud of it.

One of the worst punctuated sentences I've read here. That's really saying something.

My name is ding bat I'm a Trumpy follower, I'm stupid as are all my friends - we say the stupidest things and we are proud of it.

One of the worst punctuated sentences I've read here. That's really saying something.
Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

I just love the willingness of the right to step right up and prove to the world how stupid they are. Last I heard drinking lestoil would cure it anyway. What a group of baffons

When leftist morons want to die they can do it, no problem, the world has enough idiots.
But frigging lefts enforce anyone to wear schizophrenic mask, lockdowns, 6ft distancing rules, the killer jab etc.
Put all this scam in your leftist as... an let us alone without your imbecile advises, cretins!

Has anyone noticed that the policies put forth by the ruling leftists are lies? All summer, masks were imposed in ridiculous methods to supposedly "protect" the people, while the infection rate continued to rise in spite of wearing these masks. A total power grab and a failure.

The last thing that the power brokers have is common sense. All they have is a lust for power and are willing to stifle any who oppose them.

Last edited:
Do tell knuckle-dragger.....what about this science stuff....

Democrats support and trumpet science as long as they can use it. When it provides facts counter to their narrative they ignore science. Thus proving they do not care about science at all.

Forum List

Back