"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.

No, you want to insult whenever possible and pretend to be ever so seemingly reasonable while doing so.

Where is the insult? The vast majority of the citizens of this globe don't speak English fluently. I don't want to discriminate against those who do not. Everyone should feel comfortable when expressing their feelings.

Especially since you build your own ego and hate by criticizing what they post. That is insulting to anyone you choose to attack.

Perhaps you should attempt intelligent discourse, something that seems to be eluding you.
THERE IS NO WAY THIS BOTTOM FEEDER CAN GET TO ME, THESE MICRO MINDS FROM THE HATE PARTY DON'T MAKE WAVES.

I get a kick out of the idea that mask wearing is a "power grab". Like the government gains some benefit from everyone wearing masks. Reminds me of the underpants gnomes.

Do you pay taxes when you buy a mask? Government profit. Are you fined if you refuse to wear a mask? Government profit.

Think before you post your stupid opinions as facts, just once.

Damn - you're the clever one. Who'd have guessed? They're making people wear masks as a money making scheme!

You do not think companies received huge contracts and huge profits? Think again. They were there lobbying Congress.

Ahh.... so the scheme was prompted by the insidious mask lobby. The bastards.

No, by the federal government and Fauci.

Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.

No, you want to insult whenever possible and pretend to be ever so seemingly reasonable while doing so.

Where is the insult? The vast majority of the citizens of this globe don't speak English fluently. I don't want to discriminate against those who do not. Everyone should feel comfortable when expressing their feelings.

Especially since you build your own ego and hate by criticizing what they post. That is insulting to anyone you choose to attack.

Perhaps you should attempt intelligent discourse, something that seems to be eluding you.
THERE IS NO WAY THIS BOTTOM FEEDER CAN GET TO ME, THESE MICRO MINDS FROM THE HATE PARTY DON'T MAKE WAVES.

By your response, I already have gotten to you.

You people who sold out my country, have lost their voice in this country and I have no time for them, just kiss off and go play with yourself hero. Don't give a a flk whats on your feral traitor's mind. You a sum total of zero, one more comment and you will disapear for ever, say go ahead

My, you sure hate to be challenged, don't you? You first defense is threats, impotent as you are.

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.

Safety from an epidemic means to try to accelerate it as fast as possible, so that it does not have a chance to spread further, and it quickly dies out by using up the easy local hosts.
By trying to slow it down by "flattening the curve", you not only give is more time to spread as far as possible, but you prevent herd immunity from ending it, and you can make it last forever then.

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.

Safety from an epidemic means to try to accelerate it as fast as possible, so that it does not have a chance to spread further, and it quickly dies out by using up the easy local hosts.
By trying to slow it down by "flattening the curve", you not only give is more time to spread as far as possible, but you prevent herd immunity from ending it, and you can make it last forever then.

Just as Fauci and his cronies planned it.

You deserve nothing other then insults, your the enemy of my country, what response do you think you deserve?

Fauci is some kind of criminal mastermind. Like "Dr. Evil".

I bet he hides his scar with makeup.

You deserve nothing other then insults, your the enemy of my country, what response do you think you deserve?

What exactly is your country? It certainly is not this one as you advocate a total dictatorship and wish to live by trying to insult any who call you out.

The response that I expect is an intelligent discussion of the debate. I guess that I should not expect that from you as it is something that you never do. You are a hater of all but your precious little self.

Fauci is a power mad liar who wants to never let go of power. He has changed his stance so many times that you can't figure out where he started.

BTW, do you hide your lobotomy scar with makeup?

Fauci is a power mad liar who wants to never let go of power. He has changed his stance so many times that you can't figure out where he started.

His rise to power started forty years ago, in medical school. His brother-in-law owns a mask company. They cooked all this up in the Bohemian Grove.

Gimme a break. The lobotomy was necessary trip follow your posts.

I have to wonder had the hospitals nationwide had adequate stock of PPE supplies would they(CDC/Fauci and soon after WHO) had intentionally slowed down the virus. The reason the public was given for the slow down was the hospitals could not keep up with the demand for needed ventilators and effective face masks for staff. After a major effort to stock up, they continued with the intentional shut downs state by state. That will soon be viewed by more as a mistake to not be repeated. In my mind, there was no reason the hospitals and other medical facilities should’ve been out of PPE gear following Ebola outbreak/ potential and various others years ago that gave us fair warning of more uncontrollable outbreaks to come. I hate to say we needed this “lesson” (yet again) but it seems that considering the likely numbers of mentality imbalanced types who live across the globe and
would intentionally develop and release a bacterial agent if they could, it’s a good thing we’re more ready now, even though it meant lives lost.

I just love the willingness of the right to step right up and prove to the world how stupid they are. Last I heard drinking lestoil would cure it anyway. What a group of baffons
It’s far more laughable that you lefty morons gobble up whatever the media tells you.
6D9C6F2A-BB37-46F9-8D41-9FFCFF6F0D45.jpeg

His rise to power started forty years ago, in medical school. His brother-in-law owns a mask company. They cooked all this up in the Bohemian Grove.

Gimme a break. The lobotomy was necessary trip follow your posts.

Still making up stupid lies, are you? Apparently the lobotomy did its work because you certainly cannot think on your own.

Forum List

Back