"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

I just love the willingness of the right to step right up and prove to the world how stupid they are. Last I heard drinking lestoil would cure it anyway. What a group of baffons

When leftist morons want to die they can do it, no problem, the world has enough idiots.
But frigging lefts enforce anyone to wear schizophrenic mask, lockdowns, 6ft distancing rules, the killer jab etc.
Put all this scam in your leftist as... an let us alone without your imbecile advises, cretins!

Has anyone noticed that the policies put forth by the ruling leftists are lies? All summer, masks were imposed in ridiculous methods to supposedly "protect" the people, while the infection rate continued to rise in spite of wearing these masks. A total power grab and a failure.
Funny, missing logic but funny

I thought Americas was supposed to be te home of the brave and the land of the free? It sure doesn't look like it. European countries are protesting and Americans are just following orders no matter how stupid and how unscientific
Do tell knuckle-dragger.....what about this science stuff....

Democrats support and trumpet science as long as they can use it. When it provides facts counter to their narrative they ignore science. Thus proving they do not care about science at all.
AHHHHHHHH WHAT??

I just love the willingness of the right to step right up and prove to the world how stupid they are. Last I heard drinking lestoil would cure it anyway. What a group of baffons

When leftist morons want to die they can do it, no problem, the world has enough idiots.
But frigging lefts enforce anyone to wear schizophrenic mask, lockdowns, 6ft distancing rules, the killer jab etc.
Put all this scam in your leftist as... an let us alone without your imbecile advises, cretins!

Has anyone noticed that the policies put forth by the ruling leftists are lies? All summer, masks were imposed in ridiculous methods to supposedly "protect" the people, while the infection rate continued to rise in spite of wearing these masks. A total power grab and a failure.

All it has is the truth. Thinkers will see this, liberals will not. It seems that you have exposed what you are.

All it has is the truth. Thinkers will see this, liberals will not. It seems that you have exposed what you are.
Ya Real!

I get a kick out of the idea that mask wearing is a "power grab". Like the government gains some benefit from everyone wearing masks. Reminds me of the underpants gnomes.

I get a kick out of the idea that mask wearing is a "power grab". Like the government gains some benefit from everyone wearing masks. Reminds me of the underpants gnomes.

There is not the slightest value or truth coming out of the mouths of the right wing about covid, take it as simple comedy and realize that it is good for the American Gene pool , that is them being Anti on this and just about everything else also. No mask less righty's !

Do you pay taxes when you buy a mask? Government profit. Are you fined if you refuse to wear a mask? Government profit.

Think before you post your stupid opinions as facts, just once.

Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.

Do you pay taxes when you buy a mask? Government profit. Are you fined if you refuse to wear a mask? Government profit.

Damn - you're the clever one. Who'd have guessed? They're making people wear masks as a money making scheme!

Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.

No, you want to insult whenever possible and pretend to be ever so seemingly reasonable while doing so.

Damn - you're the clever one. Who'd have guessed? They're making people wear masks as a money making scheme!

Money making is just a side benefit. Forcing control over the people is the major reason.

No, you want to insult whenever possible and pretend to be ever so seemingly reasonable while doing so.

Where is the insult? The vast majority of the citizens of this globe don't speak English fluently. I don't want to discriminate against those who do not. Everyone should feel comfortable when expressing their feelings.

Where is the insult? The vast majority of the citizens of this globe don't speak English fluently. I don't want to discriminate against those who do not. Everyone should feel comfortable when expressing their feelings.

Especially since you build your own ego and hate by criticizing what they post. That is insulting to anyone you choose to attack.

Perhaps you should attempt intelligent discourse, something that seems to be eluding you.

Especially since you build your own ego and hate by criticizing what they post. That is insulting to anyone you choose to attack.

Criticism is equivalent to insults? My teachers, and the literary critic of the New York Times, have a lot to answer for.

You do not think companies received huge contracts and huge profits? Think again. They were there lobbying Congress.

Criticism is equivalent to insults? My teachers, and the literary critic of the New York Times, have a lot to answer for.

So do you, since claiming knowledge you have no way of confirming and citing it in an insulting manner is just plain wrong. As is the New York Times and apparently your teachers. I wonder if they taught you critical race theory.

You do not think companies received huge contracts and huge profits? Think again. They were there lobbying Congress.

Ahh.... so the scheme was prompted by the insidious mask lobby. The bastards.

You people who sold out my country, have lost their voice in this country and I have no time for them, just kiss off and go play with yourself hero. Don't give a a flk whats on your feral traitor's mind. You a sum total of zero, one more comment and you will disapear for ever, say go ahead

Forum List

Back