"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

I just love the willingness of the right to step right up and prove to the world how stupid they are. Last I heard drinking lestoil would cure it anyway. What a group of baffons

When leftist morons want to die they can do it, no problem, the world has enough idiots.
But frigging lefts enforce anyone to wear schizophrenic mask, lockdowns, 6ft distancing rules, the killer jab etc.
Put all this scam in your leftist as... an let us alone without your imbecile advises, cretins!
There is nothing better for this country then the fact that these right wingers won't wear mask, it is great for the gene pool.

Why corrupted politicians and police animals continue genocide against humanity called Covid-1984 scamdemic? Because they know the point of no return had been already passed and after peoples become free they will send all Corona criminals to the Nuernebrg 2.0. It's difficult to believe they become minor penalties because Covid-1984 scam took already lives of more as 100m Covid measures victims worldwide. Any police gangster, any lying presstitiute, any grocery owner, any security, any snitch and of course any politician will know the rage of peoples who become free again

Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.

Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Thhousands of people marched....? Is this a parody thread.

I thought Americas was supposed to be te home of the brave and the land of the free? It sure doesn't look like it. European countries are protesting and Americans are just following orders no matter how stupid and how unscientific
Do tell knuckle-dragger.....what about this science stuff....

I thought Americas was supposed to be te home of the brave and the land of the free? It sure doesn't look like it. European countries are protesting and Americans are just following orders no matter how stupid and how unscientific

Because many Americans deliberately dumbed down by corrupted politicians and presstitutes
The Nazi's did the same thing with their Nazi flag and Bible and cross. Doesn't change does it? the least Christian flag waving haters actually think they are patriots , there are no patriots in the right wing all of them are Democrats. The right needs to be squashed like a bug. They are this country's biggest threat and enemy. All patriots hate them as they should, they sold out our country and should be treated as less then dogs.

You'd 'forgotten' to say the Holy Bible is the Main Kampf of those 'nazis'

1565631625@2x.jpg

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
Fucking moron.
Like I said there is nothing better for the gene pool then right wingers not wearing mask and the erasing of stupidity that is the right. just read these simpletons.. Love it,

Because many Americans deliberately dumbed down by corrupted politicians and presstitutes
The Nazi's did the same thing with their Nazi flag and Bible and cross. Doesn't change does it? the least Christian flag waving haters actually think they are patriots , there are no patriots in the right wing all of them are Democrats. The right needs to be squashed like a bug. They are this country's biggest threat and enemy. All patriots hate them as they should, they sold out our country and should be treated as less then dogs.

1565631625@2x.jpg
Correlating the Bible to these brain dead ,is like letting these traitors even have a American flag. These Traitors no longer have voice in this country , their vote should be taken away and not allow them the lie of waving our countries flag to align the flag with traitors, and the total hypocrisy of the idea that the bible or hell any religion known to man supports these hateful bigots is asinine.

1565631625@2x.jpg
The American flags, the Rebel flag the Christ flags and crosses and the big signs saying Jesus at the insurrection to overthrow our democracy to force in the biggest peace of shit dictator Trump. Shows The hypocrisy of these Traitors to my country, next time they force themselves into the capital to kill our representative , kill them all. That's the justice these haters always advocate for people of color, so they will understand, won't they?

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
Fucking moron.
Like I said there is nothing better for the gene pool then right wingers not wearing mask and the erasing of stupidity that is the right. just read these simpletons.. Love it,
Like I said , you follow Cuomo around because he loves his masks . It's a free country, do what you want ! Right?

Go burn the flag as you open our borders .

1565631625@2x.jpg
The American flags, the Rebel flag the Christ flags and crosses and the big signs saying Jesus at the insurrection to overthrow our democracy to force in the biggest peace of shit dictator Trump. Shows The hypocrisy of these Traitors to my country, next time they force themselves into the capital to kill our representative , kill them all. That's the justice these haters always advocate for people of color, so they will understand, won't they?
Start in Portland and Seattle and work your way East. Moron.

So now a dozen wacko's throwing face masks in a fire pit or bar-b-que grill is a "massive" demonstration?

What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.
My name is ding bat I'm a Trumpy follower, I'm stupid as are all my friends - we say the stupidest things and we are proud of it. It is good that these right wing haters let everyone know how stupid they are. We don't have to guess with this group, just read what they say.

It's so ironic this post was meant to mock what you consider to be stupid people.

Really....I can't stop ROTF.

The only right wingers left in these forums are bottom rung, Ones that have a mind and some conscience are ashamed as they should be, They watched their fellow right wingers try to bring down our government to for in a piece of shit like trump as our first dictator and a few from the right are imbarressed for so many of their party selling out this country. Hence they are choosing to stay away totally from these political forums . We are left with the group that society put under rocks over the years to keep them away from our children and they had no voice in this country till the ugly voice coming from the ugliest most hated man in the world spoke their ugly language.

So now a dozen wacko's throwing face masks in a fire pit or bar-b-que grill is a "massive" demonstration?
This thread started by saying millions participating all over the world. I saw three KKK members, 4 white supremisist and 6 Nazi.s and a hubcap throwing their mask in a fire. Does that up to millions? Funny!

The only right wingers left in these forums are bottom rung, Ones that have a mind and some conscience are ashamed as they should be, They watched their fellow right wingers try to bring down our government to for in a piece of shit like trump as our first dictator and a few from the right are imbarressed for so many of their party selling out this country. Hence they are choosing to stay away totally from these political forums . We are left with the group that society put under rocks over the years to keep them away from our children and they had no voice in this country till the ugly voice coming from the ugliest most hated man in the world spoke their ugly language.

Ho hum......bottom rung. Why don't you take something to bull ring and show us what a great guy you are in terms of your knowledge.

Ashamed as they should be.....another lefty sitting on his perch without the crossbar. I am sure you are happy up there. Judgeing others and getting off.

Nobody tried to bring down the government. The fact that you continue to ply that stupid meme is really telling.

The rest is all Sunday School tripe from the Church of Horsehockey.

71,000,000 people didn't hate him.

What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.
My name is ding bat I'm a Trumpy follower, I'm stupid as are all my friends - we say the stupidest things and we are proud of it. It is good that these right wing haters let everyone know how stupid they are. We don't have to guess with this group, just read what they say.
Insults when you cannot refute facts,a commie loving America hating shill

This thread started by saying millions participating all over the world. I saw three KKK members, 4 white supremisist and 6 Nazi.s and a hubcap throwing their mask in a fire. Does that up to millions? Funny!
One shill to another shill,there are indeed millions but assholes like you listen to the idiot box would not know thst of course.

Last edited:
How far did he overthrew it?
Go ask gayboy lying Biden,he did it not me. Time to add two more commie loving America hating trolls to ignore.

Forum List

Back