Bunker inspection

So, it turns out dOnald tRump only went to the bunker to inspect it, for a "tiny amount of time".

Oh, and the peaceful protesters in the park were attacking police before the teargassing. Even though it's all in video and we can see that they weren't.

Anybody buying any of this?

That was the only way they could lure him into the bunker. If they told him he was going down for his own protection, he would have acted like a toddler having to take a bath.

So he is spectacularly brave -
I would agree with that.

It's not the going to the bunker. It's the fibbing about it. Trump said he went there during the day to 'inspect' the bunker, as one does. He 'inspected' it that day. Why the incredulous story?

THAT'S YOUR CONCERN?

What about the lies Democrats used to obtain FISA warrants to illegally spy on President Trump?

I don't think that the bubble people know about that yet.

It's not the going to the bunker. It's the fibbing about it. Trump said he went there during the day to 'inspect' the bunker, as one does. He 'inspected' it that day. Why the incredulous story?

THAT'S YOUR CONCERN?

What about the lies Democrats used to obtain FISA warrants to illegally spy on President Trump?
Always the victim. What snowflakes you are!

And my concern is there may be no one to stop that idiot before he goes full Tianemen Square!

If he does, hopefully people of your ilk will see it first hand -
This board could use a thinning of the herd.

So, it turns out dOnald tRump only went to the bunker to inspect it, for a "tiny amount of time".

Oh, and the peaceful protesters in the park were attacking police before the teargassing. Even though it's all in video and we can see that they weren't.

That was the only way they could lure him into the bunker. If they told him he was going down for his own protection, he would have acted like a toddler having to take a bath.

I would agree with that.
He’s a child and the White House is a daycare.

THAT'S YOUR CONCERN?

Should I be more upset by that or the cops beating the shit out of peaceful civilians?

Any response to post?

No?

Typical.

Why does that even matter to you what he does...so what if he went to the bunker. He is well aware of the rioting situation. Duh!
If you had bothered to read the thread you would know I have no problem with him going to a bunker.

I have a problem with him lying about it.

You apparently don't, I can only surmise it's because you enjoy lying too, considering our exchanges in other threads.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg
Not at all. I wouldn't think of depriving you is that's all you can afford.

Any response to post?

No?

Typical.

Why does that even matter to you what he does...so what if he went to the bunker. He is well aware of the rioting situation. Duh!
If you had bothered to read the thread you would know I have no problem with him going to a bunker.

I have a problem with him lying about it.

You apparently don't, I can only surmise it's because you enjoy lying too, considering our exchanges in other threads.
MAYBE, being Trump, he told the SS he wasn't gonna go to any damned bunker. Probably had his nose glued to the window watching his beloved security forces fight the mob. So MAYBE they said, It's just to look it over, sir; might as well be familiar with it, just in case we ever need it.

HE KNEW HE WOULD BE MOCKED and you ought to quit.
I will stop mocking him as soon as he stops mocking everyone.

No matter what the president says, to protect the office of the presidency, the secret service has the authority to override the president in matters of his safety. They also agree to take a bullet to protect the president. So, spew your crap as much as you like, but the Secret Service will always be there to override a president's decisions, to protect whoever is in office, when it comes to their safety. We don't live in a Hollywood movie.

You should stop the teasing about the bunker thing. Things seemed hairy outside. Remember 9/11? They wouldn't even let Bush LAND. They're going to protect the First Family and the President. It's precautionary. I don't think you'd be teasing if something similar had happened to Obama.
You are right, but you gotta admit, it is funny it got out so fast. Those people do not know how to hire or maintain information security.
That is for damned sure. Did staff do the same thing to Obama like this?
No, but the Obamas treated them like human beings, not servants.

I would agree with that.
Huh?

You should stop the teasing about the bunker thing. Things seemed hairy outside. Remember 9/11? They wouldn't even let Bush LAND. They're going to protect the First Family and the President. It's precautionary. I don't think you'd be teasing if something similar had happened to Obama.
I have no problem with the secret service taking him to the bunker. I have a problem with him trying to revise history with his lies.
Have you made a thread about democrats murdering people and burning down cities yet? No? Youre more worried about the fucking bunker?

You are right, but you gotta admit, it is funny it got out so fast. Those people do not know how to hire or maintain information security.

You're right, it was the Clinton's who treated the Secret Service as servants.

You're right, it was the Clinton's who treated the Secret Service as servants.
It isn't only the Clinton's that have treated those appointed to serve them, poorly. Mamie Eisenhower ordered all White House servants to, "not look at them when being spoken to." Arrogance thrives on both sides of the aisle.

I have no problem with the secret service taking him to the bunker. I have a problem with him trying to revise history with his lies.
Have you made a thread about democrats murdering people and burning down cities yet? No? Youre more worried about the fucking bunker?
Seems like the bunker thing bothers you a bit. You've tried twice to deflect.

You embarrassed by your "fearless leader"?

Man, you need to get out more! You are tightwad in your safe space...it has to be killing you by now. :auiqs.jpg:
Any response to post?

No?

Typical.
If youre looking for sympathy for rioting democrats, youve lost your damn mind.
If you think that's what this is about you're outta yours.
No one cares. Why are you bitching about this instead of bitching about democrats burning, looting and murdering?

Seems like the bunker thing bothers you a bit. You've tried twice to deflect.

You embarrassed by your "fearless leader"?
Bro, democrats are burning down cities and murdering people. If Trump was ushered to the bunker, it was because you people are that dangerous. Its democrats who should be embarrassed. What the fuck is wrong with you? This is the first time in history that a president has had to go to the bunker because of mobs of any kind. You people are an embarrassment to the nation.

Last edited:
Man, you need to get out more! You are tightwad in your safe space...it has to be killing you by now. :auiqs.jpg:
Any response to post?

No?

Typical.
If youre looking for sympathy for rioting democrats, youve lost your damn mind.
If you think that's what this is about you're outta yours.
No one cares. Why are you bitching about this instead of bitching about democrats burning, looting and murdering?

Very true but our Desperate Troll Crepitus has been DEFLECTING from the riots, arson, looting, assault, murder to the Secret Service ordering the President to move to the bunker.

Keep up the good work Crepitus! You have quite a sense of humor!

Forum List

Back