Building explosion in Minneapolis injures 14 people

The odds are very good that this was a bomb making factory.

The odds are very good that you just knee-jerked yourself in the face. Of course, even if you are proven wrong, you'll cry 'cover-up'.

Always nice when Americans cheer at the tragic deaths of other Americans. Way to go team. :/

Who the heck is cheering?

The OP.

The guys desperately hoping it's a terrorist operation gone wrong.

Note how silent they are about the victims.

So far one death has been confirmed.

Body recovered from rubble of Cedar-Riverside explosion, fire | Star Tribune
The cause of the fire is still under investigation. At a news conference Thursday afternoon, the Minneapolis fire chief said the fire in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood was most likely caused by a natural gas leak.

He probably cheered.

Like the whole Muslim world and Russia did after 9/11/2001?
Actually, tens of thousands of Iranians held a street candle light vigil for the victims after 9/11 in Tehran.

As did other muslim countries.

But the American media didn't give it much coverage. ... :cool:

that might be true, they did not. at least I do not remember that. Al Jazeera cheered a lot, though.

they did not covered the widely expressed happiness on the event all over Russia also.
Which was THE ONLY one from the previous eastern block countries to celebrate the tragedy.
Not officially, obviously

Last edited:
He probably cheered.

Like the whole Muslim world and Russia did after 9/11/2001?

Did you by any chance personally speak with any Muslim and/or Russian people after 9/11 or since?

I am fluent in Russian, so I speak it often with the native Russians.

It is actually WORSE since then - the anti-American paranoia did not have the government support for a long time then ( Putin had been in power less than 2 years), and now it resembles the cold war era.

Did you by any chance personally speak with any Muslim and/or Russian people after 9/11 or since?

I am fluent in Russian, so I speak it often with the native Russians.

And did anyone "cheer" about it in your discussions?

yep. a lot.

"you deserve it" was the most polite way to express it.

you have to realize that imperialist Russians ( and Putin's ideology is based on the old imperial aspirations of the "Third Rome") never disappeared, those were the only ones who cried for the USSR disintegration and who still think that anything going wrong in their country is a CIA plot.

Practically every northern city in the U.S. has a natural gas explosion during the extremely cold winter that kills a few people.

Heck, we had a really bad one in the downtown area where I live last year.

But the media never says the explosion killed X number of blacks, mexicans, christians, chinese, Irish, spanish, whites, buddhists, Italians, hindus, etc.

In fact, this is the only time I have ever heard of the race/religion/ethnicity of the people killed mentioned. .... :doubt:

The SLIME are those who would celebrate and lie about this horrible tragedy.

Those poor people have done nothing to deserve the shit you slime bags pile on.

Exactly....but more so; they're the personification of the American dream.

They immigrated to the Americas, started a business from scratch and built it up as good American capitalists should do.

However, the right wing idiots ignore the foundations of America because these people are the wrong skin colour or religion.

The right winger's stupidity is astounding.

Forum List

Back