Building explosion in Minneapolis injures 14 people

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
with the possibility of several dead !

Building explosion in Minneapolis injures 14 people, 6 critically, authorities say | Fox News

The cause of the fire is still under investigation. "We don’t know the reason for the fire,"

i am guessing it was caused by making explosives that were intended for a bombing in the local malls, christian churches, etc.

Minneapolis Fire Chief John Fruetel said 14 people were injured and transported to area hospitals following a fiery blast at approximately 8:15 a.m. The victims have injuries ranging from burns to trauma. Some fell or jumped from the windows of the three-story building following the explosion.

i wonder if the muslimes will allow the "authorities" in the building remains to investigate the cause. hummmmmmm bomb making equipment/supplies ???

It's a fine line between protected speech and making disparaging remarks like "Muslimes." Dunno how the mods here approach such distinctions but would hope you understand the difference between offering your opinion, and being someone a site will ban.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Building explosion in Minneapolis injures 14 people, 6 critically, authorities say | Fox News

The cause of the fire is still under investigation. "We don’t know the reason for the fire,"

i am guessing it was caused by making explosives that were intended for a bombing in the local malls, christian churches, etc.

Minneapolis Fire Chief John Fruetel said 14 people were injured and transported to area hospitals following a fiery blast at approximately 8:15 a.m. The victims have injuries ranging from burns to trauma. Some fell or jumped from the windows of the three-story building following the explosion.

i wonder if the muslimes will allow the "authorities" in the building remains to investigate the cause. hummmmmmm bomb making equipment/supplies ???

Maybe you ought to read the articles. There is no hinderance whatsoever with the authorities. It's a pretty horrific incident. Not that you'd care of course.

The SLIME are those who would celebrate and lie about this horrible tragedy.

Those poor people have done nothing to deserve the shit you slime bags pile on.

Maybe you ought to read the articles. There is no hinderance whatsoever with the authorities. It's a pretty horrific incident. Not that you'd care of course.
He probably cheered.

an explosion in minneapolis injures muslims and somehow Christians are to blame? Not following. Let's wait till we hear more information before jumping to stupid conclusions.

The odds are very good that this was a bomb making factory.

The odds are very good that it was apartments over a grocery store.

The slime here is you.

Where do you think they put bomb making factories? In apartments. It's not like they plan on the bombs going off. Did Bill Ayers imagine that his bombs would explode and kill his associates?

Well... this topic isn't surprising. One thing Wildman has never been accused of is being a decent human being.

The odds are very good that this was a bomb making factory.

The odds are very good that it was apartments over a grocery store.

The slime here is you.

Where do you think they put bomb making factories? In apartments. It's not like they plan on the bombs going off. Did Bill Ayers imagine that his bombs would explode and kill his associates?

they pretend to forget where did the Boston bombers assemble their bombs.

Leftards remind me rats in Hameln ;)

Forum List

Back