BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

The
Do I think the textbook definition of a narcissist thought he would win? I'd say it's a fair bet that he did. Maybe not, but it's irrelevant. He ran a political campaign, thus he is a politician.

NEGATIVE!
He's a masterful problem solver playing the role of politician.
A politician finds the most crooked and distorted route between point A and point B
A problem solver finds the shortest straightest route from point A to point B

You're welcome for the free lesson.
A masterful problem solver? More likely a masterful conman.

You think his plan for keeping Muslims out the country was that of a master problem solver.
He gives no notice to airlines, so they are putting people on planes for the US that will be denied entry. Immigration agents have no idea what they're doing because there were no procedures for them to follow. Some people from banned countries walk right through immigration and others were detained. Families waiting for loved one at immigration were being told nothing. The airlines would confirm only that that the plane landed. Crowds gathered and there were protest in over dozen airports. Several Muslims countries announced they were consider retaliation. The Olympic Committee is concerned about Muslim athletes training in the US for the 2020 Olympics. Several Universities have told students from Muslim countries not leave the US because they may not be able to return. 4 federal judges granted temporary stays on key parts of the orders.

And what did our master problem solver have to say about how well his plan is working. Tremendous, just tremendous, look at the airports across the countries. Views did and saw chaos, confusion, and worried family members.

Great Job Mr. Master Problem Solver. How is someone who can't smoothly pull off something as simple as this going to handle a project as big as the Wall which will effect millions of people for years.

You would prefer he wait?

Screw that. We've been waiting for some Common Sense for far too long.

So a couple people got stuck as airports. whoopdie freaking due.
I would prefer he didn't do it all. However, if he's going to do it he should at least do it in an organized manner. Check to make sure EOs are legal, immigration agents should understand exactly what they should do. People with work permits and student visas should be allowed to return to their jobs and schools here in the States. Airlines should be told what is going on so their passengers aren't denied entry and they aren't sent home. This hurts a lot innocent people. I know Trump doesn't give damn but a lot of Americans do and I suspect some of them actually voted for him.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.

I think that no matter how long he waited, or how careful he was, that the reaction from you and the nay sayers would be effectively the same.

NO matter what, lefty lawyers are going to fight, and lefty judges will help them.

No matter what, the media will find the best (or worst) poster boy for their attacks. Someone somewhere will always be hurt.

And if not, the media will just lie.
My reaction is irrelevant. My point is that it was carried out in a haphazard disorganized manner. No one knew what was going on. My brother was at the Seattle airport with a neighbor to pickup a friend coming from Saudi Arabia. It was crazy. The immigration inspector had no idea what he was suppose to do and neither did his superiors. They held him for an hour and then just let him go. If that inspector had decide the president wanted all Saudis sent back, he would be in Riyadh now with no job and his wife and kids here.

There are people who are really getting hurt by this and don't give me this bullshit about somebody has to get hurt. This is still the US. Sacrificing the innocent for the greater good is not an America value.

The
NEGATIVE!
He's a masterful problem solver playing the role of politician.
A politician finds the most crooked and distorted route between point A and point B
A problem solver finds the shortest straightest route from point A to point B

You're welcome for the free lesson.
A masterful problem solver? More likely a masterful conman.

You think his plan for keeping Muslims out the country was that of a master problem solver.
He gives no notice to airlines, so they are putting people on planes for the US that will be denied entry. Immigration agents have no idea what they're doing because there were no procedures for them to follow. Some people from banned countries walk right through immigration and others were detained. Families waiting for loved one at immigration were being told nothing. The airlines would confirm only that that the plane landed. Crowds gathered and there were protest in over dozen airports. Several Muslims countries announced they were consider retaliation. The Olympic Committee is concerned about Muslim athletes training in the US for the 2020 Olympics. Several Universities have told students from Muslim countries not leave the US because they may not be able to return. 4 federal judges granted temporary stays on key parts of the orders.

And what did our master problem solver have to say about how well his plan is working. Tremendous, just tremendous, look at the airports across the countries. Views did and saw chaos, confusion, and worried family members.

Great Job Mr. Master Problem Solver. How is someone who can't smoothly pull off something as simple as this going to handle a project as big as the Wall which will effect millions of people for years.

You would prefer he wait?

Screw that. We've been waiting for some Common Sense for far too long.

So a couple people got stuck as airports. whoopdie freaking due.
I would prefer he didn't do it all. However, if he's going to do it he should at least do it in an organized manner. Check to make sure EOs are legal, immigration agents should understand exactly what they should do. People with work permits and student visas should be allowed to return to their jobs and schools here in the States. Airlines should be told what is going on so their passengers aren't denied entry and they aren't sent home. This hurts a lot innocent people. I know Trump doesn't give damn but a lot of Americans do and I suspect some of them actually voted for him.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.

I think that no matter how long he waited, or how careful he was, that the reaction from you and the nay sayers would be effectively the same.

NO matter what, lefty lawyers are going to fight, and lefty judges will help them.

No matter what, the media will find the best (or worst) poster boy for their attacks. Someone somewhere will always be hurt.

And if not, the media will just lie.
My reaction is irrelevant. My point is that it was carried out in a haphazard disorganized manner. No one knew what was going on. My brother was at the Seattle airport with a neighbor to pickup a friend coming from Saudi Arabia. It was crazy. The immigration inspector had no idea what he was suppose to do and neither did his superiors. They held him for an hour and then just let him go. If that inspector had decide the president wanted all Saudis sent back, he would be in Riyadh now with no job and his wife kids here.

There are people who are really getting hurt by this and don't give me this bullshit about somebody has to get hurt. This is still the US. Sacrificing the innocent for greater good is not an America value.

Saudi Arabia is not on the list. It's unfortunate that the Inspector was too stupid to check a list of SEVEN.

THere are plenty of innocent people who have been hurt, and finally we are starting to do something about it.

ANY policy will have stories like the one you mention.

Doesn't mean the policy is a bad policy.

I imagine someone finally reported as to where the location of it was. They build tunnels out of warehouses and go across the border typically into other warehouses or homes--(site unsceen) This is all over National Geographic, and other educational channels, probably NOT FOX News--LOL

A drug lord has no problems spending millions to do it. Whatever it takes, regardless of the cost they'll make it happen. I am certain they're already planning for Trump's WALL. And a tunnel would be a huge Job Creator on the other side of the border.

Furthermore a WALL has to go through congress to approve. They are the purse string holders in this country and they are not going to approve it without engineering, plans, designs, bids FIRST. In 2006 1.2 billion was appropriated for a 700 mile fence, that they decided against, because they finally realized it could be easily compromised. I am certain they'll look at the Trump WALL in the same manner.

sw1129cd_590_356.jpg

You do know what
WTF has the DATE got to do with it dumbass. There are still tunnels they haven't found. The point is, if they can build an 800 yard tunnel they can build a 6 mile tunnel. We don't know if there is a tunnel already underneath Trump's proposed WALL.

You people by listening ONLY to Reich wing talk shows, have lost all ability to do any CRITICAL thinking of your own. You're nothing more than parrots of what you have been spoon fed.

800x450

How far do these tunnels go into the U.S. and where are they found?
As far as a third of a mile in some cases. The tunnel ends are hidden under the floors of buildings like homes or warehouses where it wouldn’t seem out of the ordinary to see some people going in and out.

The tunnel location depends on the soil and what’s around the area. Tunnels in Arizona are dug in sandy soil that requires more support than those a few miles east of Otay Mesa, which is a soil called Caliche that holds its form better.

Wherever they’re dug, the tunnel ends are usually found in areas that are not heavily populated, particularly at night, like an industrial complex.

In the Southwest, most tunnels are found in Arizona, said Lauren Mack, an ICE spokeswoman. Since 2006, authorities have found more than 80 sophisticated tunnels – about 25 of them were around San Diego.
The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

There are still tunnels they haven't found

So where are the tunnels at?

That you dug?

Don't worry we won't tell no one your secret is safe..

Do you need a map? What tunnels didn't they find?

Exactly if they found 80 tunnels be assured there's plenty more along the border that they haven't found. A 1000 mile wall will produce 1000 holes and tunnels underneath the wall.

So again if I give you map, where are these tunnels located at?

Don't be shy..

300px-Us-mexico-border.jpg

+crickets +

Come on Little buddy tell us where all these tunnels are?

You boast that you know?

The whole concept of these tunnels is for us NOT to know where they are, wouldn't you think? So the answer to your question is that these tunnels are located along the border, enter on the Mexico side and exist on the US side. There is no grand central tunnel in Mexico, lighted up with neon signs.

Since they have already found 80 of them--I would make a gander that there's probably more of them, and that there are plans to avoid the Trump tower Wall by building more of them.
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

daffy+duck+2.jpg

You do know what
There are still tunnels they haven't found

So where are the tunnels at?

That you dug?

Don't worry we won't tell no one your secret is safe..

Exactly if they found 80 tunnels be assured there's plenty more along the border that they haven't found. A 1000 mile wall will produce 1000 holes and tunnels underneath the wall.

Don't be shy..

+crickets +

You boast that you know?

The whole concept of these tunnels is for us NOT to know where they are, wouldn't you think? So the answer to your question is that these tunnels are located along the border, enter on the Mexico side and exist on the US side. There is no grand central tunnel in Mexico, lighted up with neon signs.

Since they have already found 80 of them--I would make a gander that there's probably more of them, and that there are plans to avoid the Trump tower Wall by building more of them.
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Are you too stupid to realize that there are responses to tunnels?

we should build it out of the bodies of liberals, 'refugees' and illegal immigrants.

300-title-image-2.jpg

It'll stink so bad even the drug dealers will stay the fuck away.

Don't be shy..

+crickets +

You boast that you know?

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Notice how I shut him up?

And he logged off..

Don't be shy..

+crickets +

You boast that you know?

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Notice how I shut him up?

And he logged off..

Knowing him he is probably hard at work building another underground tunnel

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
How much will you chip in?

Landmines are really cheap. I'll buy one.
Are you trying to keep them from coming or us from leaving?

I don't give a fuck, as long as it's through the front door and not around back, where all the landmines are.

You're free to leave anytime and renounce citizenship.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.

If we end up paying, I will be paying my share, and quite happy about it.
Not me. The american corporations who's business's are in mexico and who spent 30 years hiring illegals should pay.

Then I'll pay when they pass on the costs to consumers.

I don't care. Build it.

I don't give a fuck, as long as it's through the front door and not around back, where all the landmines are.

Let's see if things get worse. So far trump hasn't done anything I can't live with.

I don't care. Build it.

Let's see if things get worse. So far trump hasn't done anything I can't live with.

So, what would it take?

I don't care. Build it.

If we end up paying, I will be paying my share, and quite happy about it.
Not me. The american corporations who's business's are in mexico and who spent 30 years hiring illegals should pay.

Then I'll pay when they pass on the costs to consumers.

When you look back at the trends for middle class wages and see them bend upwards starting in 2017, you will feel happy about it.

Forum List

Back