Build the perfect POTUS, only POTUS you've seen

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
For me:

JFK was very "Presidential". He spoke well and strong, and he made a lot of sense.

Carter as a caring thoughtful human. That said, he wasn't cutout to be POTUS.

Reagan's practical sense, his sense of humor, Charisma and class.

Trump's ability to get shit done, his desire & drive for success.

If I had to choose bronze then George Bush Jr.

For me:

JFK was very "Presidential". He spoke well and strong, and he made a lot of sense.

Carter as a caring thoughtful human. That said, he wasn't cutout to be POTUS.

Reagan's practical sense, his sense of humor, Charisma and class.

Trump's ability to get shit done, his desire & drive for success.

If I had to choose bronze then George Bush Jr.
Everything except that last part about GW. Nothing really against the guy other than the fact that he was a spineless, mealy-mouthed Bush. And I might replace Carter with Lincoln. Carter was an idiot. You want to talk about thoughtful and caring? Lincoln not only freed the slaves, he allowed them to stay and raised them up to full citizenship status.

All of the Bush men were and are hinged at the waist...always eager and ready to bow down for the democrats at every turn...but a mix of Trump and Reagan would make the perfect president in my opinion....

No one is prepared to be President of the U.S.; the nation is too powerful on many levels for a person to be truly ready for the position. It requires great military awareness, economic understanding and intellectual capacity. In other words, something like a combination of Eisenhower, Kennedy and Carter.
None of the candidates on the horizon are up to the task, but, of course, none of the last few Presidents have been, either. It only shows how powerful America is that it has managed to survive its monumental mistakes.

Forum List

Back