Build the fucking wall

This country can't really afford it, especially if Trump is going to slash taxes. Find an area to save enough money first, then find even more money because the upkeep is going to be ridiculous.
Not understanding how the economy works because you are a tax and spend democrat will take you a while to overcome it.

Actually, I'm a cut and save independant. But I won't let your small minded thinking get in the way of your happy dance. Please continue dancing to nothing.
It's not the end of the world but a beginning. If you want to be a sore loser go ahead.

Can't lose a game you don't play.

This country can't really afford it, especially if Trump is going to slash taxes. Find an area to save enough money first, then find even more money because the upkeep is going to be ridiculous.
Not understanding how the economy works because you are a tax and spend democrat will take you a while to overcome it.

Actually, I'm a cut and save independant. But I won't let your small minded thinking get in the way of your happy dance. Please continue dancing to nothing.
It's not the end of the world but a beginning. If you want to be a sore loser go ahead.

Can't lose a game you don't play.
Yet, strangely, you have to keep crying.

The takers learned a hard lesson last night.....
millions of them right now staring into space, mouth open, glazed look in their eyes, scratching their head thinking, so this is what happens when other peoples money runs out.

Seriously stop illegal hard drugs from entering the country. Every ounce seized is valued and that amount is deducted from what the US sends to Mexico each year.
Either the Mexican government stops the illegal drugs or they pay for the wall upfront.

I heard the peso tanked. Poor Mexico. I wonder if they're still giving us the finger?

If you honestly believe Mexico will pay one cent towards a wall, then you're a fucking moron.

They most certainly ARE going to pay for it, with remittances taxed at 75%, with benefits and freebies to illegals terminated - those moves alone will generate billions in revenue PER YEAR. Just stopping the free educations and healthcare for illegals will generate close to $100 BBN.

Last edited:
The takers learned a hard lesson last night.....

God almighty, you got that right.

We were approaching a point where people like me were no longer going to pay taxes - I pay quarterly estimated, and I was no longer going to keep doing so knowing that a large portion of them were going to subsidize illegal aliens while they voted for the democrats, who were purchasing these votes with my money.

Think of the thousands of very high paying jobs..with benefits. No 15 dollar an hour jobs...real jobs 35 an hour. Govt jobs but jobs nonetheless

If the government does it, it will take 30 or 40 years and will be a few trillion dollars over budget. If Trump hires a private contractor, it can be done on time and under budget. That has been proven thousands of times in actual practice.

No worries, it's coming.

qxscic.jpg

This just in:

Trump got on Twitter to say "I just got off the phone with China, and after talking to their leader, they are now going to build a "Great" wall. Yes America, I promised to make China great again, and I've come though!"

Trump will use the money seized headed to mexico from the sale of drugs.
He will confiscate any money headed to mexico from illegals working in the US.
The "upkeep" of the WALL will be minimal.
What do you think has to be done to it?
Painting it every fucking year?
Wise up.

Wise up.

Somebody doesn't know construction!

One last big F-U to American Citizens from Hussein. He's currently flooding the country with Illegals. The Border Patrol is saying it's several thousand per day. He's doing as much damage as he can his last two months as President. He's violating his oath of office. He's a traitor. He should be arrested.

Wise up.

Somebody doesn't know construction!

Trump does.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back