Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

1) How is marketing advice to target your largest potential customer base bigoted? It’s just smart business, as the Harvard MBA has learned.

2) And what does Judaism have to do with it? As usual, the leftist has to put down Jews while ironically condemning bigotry.

Translation: To Democrats, it’s wrong to be opposed to using an abnormal male in an ad but perfectly OK to take a swipe against Jews.
It's called inclusion and all retailers try to advertise to the masses which are comprised of different groups of people and their lifestyles. I never understood why people get made at advertising since it is only a catch for a product, it's not like you actually drink Bud Light.

What's wrong is a group of people acting like the victim when they are the aggressors....Surely you would have empathy for the abused.

You are imagining again.
In a thread having NOTHING to do with Jews, you brought up how Jews are haters.

YOU are the bigot. I’m just pointing out that it’s bad business to use an abnormal male in an ad for a product where the majority of its customer base are normal men and women.

YOU are the bigot. I’m just pointing out that it’s bad business to use an abnormal male in an ad for a product where the majority of its customer base are normal men and women.
I was speaking to yous..As far as a normal human I have not yet met one that was normal like me.

Who died and made you authoritarian on what's normal?

Who died and made you authoritarian on what's normal?
Not me….SOCIETY. Abnormal simply is a deviation from the standard. Transgenders, who are 0.3% of the population, qualify.

(And this is funny coming from someone who said he’s never met a Jew who’s normal.)

Might be? Fascinating!

So then there “might be” the same patterns for pediphile behavior.
Not sure what a "pediphile" is. Is that someone who likes bikes?

A dna test can determine immutable traits.

well, no, it can detect genes... that's the point. Gays are more likely to have certain genetic markers... therefore not a choice.

Not me….SOCIETY. Abnormal simply is a deviation from the standard. Transgenders, who are 0.3% of the population, qualify.

(And this is funny coming from someone who said he’s never met a Jew who’s normal.)
Jesus was not a normal Jew. This is the USA where ALL people are equal and can live under justice, ever hear of liberty? The different have just as much right to exist in peace as you do, or is that a concept you disagree with?

Not sure what a "pediphile" is. Is that someone who likes bikes?

well, no, it can detect genes... that's the point. Gays are more likely to have certain genetic markers... therefore not a choice.
Maybe. Read the article. It’s not conclusive. If it were it would not include “might be”.

Sorry Joe, learn to read data.

Jesus was not a normal Jew. This is the USA where ALL people are equal and can live under justice, ever hear of liberty? The different have just as much right to exist in peace as you do, or is that a concept you disagree with?

Yes! Liberty, where people are able to judge people because of their actions!

We have extended our analysis of the role of the long arm of the X chromosome (Xq28) in sexual orientation by DNA linkage analyses of two newly ascertained series of families that contained either two gay brothers or two lesbian sisters as well as heterosexual siblings. Linkage between the Xq28 markers and sexual orientation was detected for the gay male families but not for the lesbian families or for families that failed to meet defined inclusion criteria for the study of sex-linked sexual orientation. Our results corroborate the previously reported linkage between Xq28 and male homosexuality in selected kinships and suggest that this region contains a locus that influences individual variations in sexual orientation in men but not in women.

The 1993 study by Hamer et al. examined 114 families of gay men in the United States and found increased rates of homosexuality among maternal uncles and cousins, but not among paternal relatives. This pattern of inheritance suggested that there might be linked genes on the X chromosome, since males always inherit their copy of the X chromosome from their mothers. Polymorphisms of genetic markers of the X chromosome were analyzed for 40 families to see if a specific marker was shared by a disproportionate amount of brothers who were both gay. The results showed that among gay brothers, the concordance rate for markers from the Xq28 region were significantly greater than expected for random Mendelian segregation, indicating that a link did exist in that small sample. It was concluded that at least one form of male homosexuality is preferentially transmitted through the maternal side and is genetically linked to the Xq28 region.[3]

As for Gender Identity.

Brain activity and structure in transgender adolescents more closely resembles the typical activation patterns of their desired gender, according to findings to be presented in Barcelona, at the European Society of Endocrinology annual meeting, ECE 2018. These findings suggest that differences in brain function may occur early in development and that brain imaging may be a useful tool for earlier identification of transgenderism in young people.

In this study, Dr. Julie Bakker from the University of Liège, Belgium, and her colleagues from the Center of Expertise on Gender Dysphoria at the VU University Medical Center, the Netherlands, examined sex differences in the brain activation patterns of young transgender people. The study included both adolescent boys and girls with gender dysphoria and used magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans to assess brain activation patterns in response to a pheromone known to produce gender-specific activity. The pattern of brain activation in both transgender adolescent boys and girls more closely resembled that of non-transgender boys and girls of their desired gender. In addition, GD adolescent girls showed a male-typical brain activation pattern during a visual/spatial memory exercise. Finally, some brain structural changes were detected that were also more similar, but not identical, to those typical of the desired gender of GD boys and girls.
If you want to see a truly epic battle, develop an in-vitro test that accurately identifies babies as gay. The gay lobby and the pro-abort lobby would scratch each others' eyes out, the one side demanding that abortions of gay babies be outlawed and the other demanding no restrictions on abortions for any reason at any time.

Of course you're the one who is assuming that criminals are black, and that blacks are criminals.

You just cannot help yourself, can you? So desperate to paint me as the racist, but you just can't help showing everyone who the true racist is.
Right, aren't you the one who screams that black people should be murdered for stealing a few bags of chips?

Maybe. Read the article. It’s not conclusive. If it were it would not include “might be”.
No study will every be conclusive for you.

But the fact that it MIGHT be the case is good enough reason to protect their rights.

Forum List

Back