Brutal MASS RAPE OF BERLIN, LARGEST IN THE HISTORY ? WHY #METOO NEVER TALK IT?

A woman tries to survive the occupation of Berlin by the Soviet troops during the last days of World War II.

Brutal MASS RAPE OF BERLIN, LARGEST IN THE HISTORY ? WHY #METOO NEVER TALK IT?
from the comment section

The Crebain

3 weeks ago (edited)

I'm hungarian and my grandmother told us stories of how her sister and her were hidden into beds when the red army were around. It is terrifying to think of this happening to anyone, let alone to family.

Ever hear of the rape of Nanking?

Ike's army was set to take Berlin but FDR ordered the U.S. Army to stand down and allow this friend Stalin and the Russian hoard to take Berlin.
Not capturing Berlin was a wise decision on the USA's part. Why spend blood and treasure for a prize that would have to be shared with the Russians who very shortly after the end of the war tried to expel us from? As it was we had to give them a large swath of Germany captured by WAllied forces.

There was no "Soviet occupation zone". Best guess is that the Russians were used to punish what was left of Germany and to scare scientists into coming over to the U.S.
There was most certainly a Soviet Occupation zone. It was decided at the Potsdam conference in August 1945. There were originally four zones, Soviet, US, British and French. The WAllies (USA, France and Britain) agreed to combine their zones and the Russians refused preferring to keep East Germany as a satellite colony along with all the Eastern European and Baltic countries they had conquered. Ten years later the WAllied zone was a thriving country, and the Soviet zone was still a bombed-out hell ruled by NKVD (KGB) terror.

It does if they did it to the ones who hurt them first
Soviet troops raped their way across Eastern Europe and the Baltic State which had done nothing to the USSR. You can maybe make a weak tit for tat argument about Germany, but not all the other countries.

The women and girls they raped were not the ones who did anything to them.

And note, that as bad as the Nazis were, they didn't rape anyone when they held Leningrad or any other Russian territory.

There is no excusing what Stalin's scum did.
+1

I’ll have to double check the history books, but I think the German people may have done a few not-so-nice things during WWII as well……
Don't start shit and you don't get shit.

The rape of every German chick is on the hands of every German soldier.

"Hey, lets brutalize all of Europe, what could possibly go wrong?"

whats about Polish , Belarusian, Hungarian, Baltic, Yugoslavian, etc. " chicks " ?

The goddamn Germans allowing themselves to be led by that idiot Hitler started the mess. Murder, rape and destruction is the price to be paid for that stupidity.

The goddamn Germans allowing themselves to be led by that idiot Hitler started the mess. Murder, rape and destruction is the price to be paid for that stupidity.
whats about Polish , Belarusian, Hungarian, Baltic, Yugoslavian, etc. " chicks " who were raped by Moscow barbarians ?

Forum List

Back