I'm Really Curious About How History Will Remember These Past Years

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know the election fraud of 2020, the supposed insurrection that happened two years ago today and everything else that's been happening underneath the Biden Harris Administration and will happen in the future. Will it be the truth of what actually happened, or will it confuse people and children of future generations learning it or the leftist version of what happened?

In my opinion, it's not really different from any other parts of history. We've had much crazier happen.

We, as Americans, have survived a revolution, total economic collapse, a civil war, a world war, another total economic collapse, another world war, a cold war standoff, and a litany of other things with corruption, deceit, lies and thievery mixed in between. It's America, a rough and tough brawler country with a twist of high falutin' scandal for good measure. It'll probably be a glance over section of a history book in the future, honestly. Compared to what could come down the pike, I think the 2020s will be a ho-hum chapter.

People always think the era they lived in was the craziest, most impactful, most influential period in history. They make it way bigger than what it ought to be.

Except those World War dudes. I think nearly everyone could agree that was the craziest time in history.

In my opinion, it's not really different from any other parts of history. We've had much crazier happen.

We, as Americans, have survived a revolution, total economic collapse, a civil war, a world war, another total economic collapse, another world war, a cold war standoff, and a litany of other things with corruption, deceit, lies and thievery mixed in between. It's America, a rough and tough brawler country with a twist of high falutin' scandal for good measure. It'll probably be a glance over section of a history book in the future, honestly. Compared to what could come down the pike, I think the 2020s will be a ho-hum chapter.

People always think the era they lived in was the craziest, most impactful, most influential period in history. They make it way bigger than what it ought to be.

Except those World War dudes. I think nearly everyone could agree that was the craziest time in history.

Yeah all that's true, but have we ever had a president and vice president this stupid?

You know the election fraud of 2020, the supposed insurrection that happened two years ago today and everything else that's been happening underneath the Biden Harris Administration and will happen in the future. Will it be the truth of what actually happened, or will it confuse people and children of future generations learning it or the leftist version of what happened?
Probably as that short period of time, when an anti-American, anti-Constitution, election denying, one-term president, briefly took over the Republican Party, until America just said NO.

Probably as that short period of time, when an anti-American, anti-Constitution, election denying, one-term president, briefly took over the Republican Party, until America just said NO.

Oh really? Shit for brains and miss no brains isn't anti-American?

You must be kidding...

I thought that you hated Biden for keeping an open border?
I hate nobody, not even trump. Joe's open border stance is my biggest problem with him, true, and I don't see that changing, but with Joe, we get to keep living in a representative republic, where the vote of the people counts and a president can be voted out of office, at the will of the people. We almost lost that, and if gone, it won't be back without a bloody civil war. Trump and his election denying supporters cannot be trusted in that office again. It may take two more presidential cycles until we can trust to elect anyone once associated with him, to that office again.

History will remember that Trump lost, tired to overthrow the government because of it and millions of Americans bought into the fantasy.

Because...that is what really happened.

No. They aren't anti-American and malevolent of intent for personal power.

iu

The one he beat in 2020 is.

Fucking liar...

I hate nobody, not even trump. Joe's open border stance is my biggest problem with him, true, and I don't see that changing, but with Joe, we get to keep living in a representative republic, where the vote of the people counts and a president can be voted out of office, at the will of the people. We almost lost that, and if gone, it won't be back without a bloody civil war. Trump and his election denying supporters cannot be trusted in that office again. It may take two more presidential cycles until we can trust to elect anyone once associated with him, to that office again.

Would you say you hate Trump more, or you hate America more?

Just curious. I mean, you hate Trump because he supports America and brought it back - so it seems clear that you would hate America more than Trump....

The 2020 election statistical anomalies have never been adequately explained.
But one thing is sure.
The Democrats lie and cheat, and they lie about their cheating.
The Democrat voter fraud is the threat to our republic.

[URL https://www.newsmax.com/bruceabramson/fraud/2020/11/13/id/996950/

The 2020 election statistical anomalies have never been adequately explained.
But one thing is sure.
The Democrats lie and cheat, and they lie about their cheating.
The Democrat voter fraud is the threat to our republic.

[URL https://www.newsmax.com/bruceabramson/fraud/2020/11/13/id/996950/
Your boy, did not get cheated he just got beat because the majority of voters didn't think he was worth a sh#t. Can't say you are wrong about Dems lying and cheating in general. They are pretty much like Republicans, when it comes to that, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Your boy, did get cheated he just got beat because the majority of voters didn't think he was worth a sh#t. Can't say you are wrong about Dems lying and cheating in general. They are pretty much like Republicans, when it comes to that, in my opinion.
OK, you believe that the Democrats did not commit any significant voter fraud crimes and ballot stuffing crimes in the 2020 election.
I don't.
There were significant statistical anomalies in the 2020 election that have never been adequately explained.

How can we trust elections going forward?

Forum List

Back