Brutal MASS RAPE OF BERLIN, LARGEST IN THE HISTORY ? WHY #METOO NEVER TALK IT?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
from the comment section

The Crebain

3 weeks ago (edited)

I'm hungarian and my grandmother told us stories of how her sister and her were hidden into beds when the red army were around. It is terrifying to think of this happening to anyone, let alone to family.

from the comment section

The Crebain

3 weeks ago (edited)

I'm hungarian and my grandmother told us stories of how her sister and her were hidden into beds when the red army were around. It is terrifying to think of this happening to anyone, let alone to family.

This happened in the post war occupation of Berlin. There was no me too movement.

I’ll have to double check the history books, but I think the German people may have done a few not-so-nice things during WWII as well……

German people
ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THEM.

Muscovites´ mass - rapes of Belarusians , Poles, Hungarians , Baltic , Serbian, etc. girls , some of them were 7- 9 years old

Western estimates of the traceable number of rape victims range from two hundred thousand to two million.[116] Following the Winter Offensive of 1945, mass rape by Soviet males occurred in all major cities taken by the Red Army. Women were gang raped by as many as several dozen soldiers during the liberation of Poland. In some cases victims who did not hide in the basements all day were raped up to 15 times.[75][117] According to historian Antony Beevor, following the Red Army's capture of Berlin in 1945, Soviet troops raped German women and girls as young as eight years old.[118]

The explanation of "revenge" is disputed by Beevor, at least with regard to the mass rapes. Beevor has written that Red Army soldiers also raped Soviet and Polish women liberated from concentration camps, and he contends that this undermines the revenge explanation,[119] they were often committed by rear echelon units.[120]

...the rapes continued until the winter of 1947–48, when Soviet occupation authorities finally confined troops to strictly guarded posts and camps.[122] Naimark concluded that "The social psychology of women and men in the Soviet zone of occupation was marked by the crime of rape from the first days of occupation, through the founding of the GDR in the fall of 1949, until, one could argue, the present."[123]

According to Richard Overy, the Russians refused to acknowledge Soviet war crimes, partly "because they felt that much of it was justified vengeance against an enemy who committed much worse, and partly it was because they were writing the victors' history."[124
Andrea Peto - Telling The Untellable, The History of II World War Rape in Hungary

THE RAPISTS ARE UNPUNISHED, ME 2 MUST ACT

THE BEST BOOK AND VIDEO ON THIS SUBJECT :

#Me2 is only about taking people down like Bill Cosby-A conservative American Black successful man who was a positive role model, and actually strove to be.
Half their stuff was faked.
Harvey Weinstein I could understand, but it was mostly bullshit.

Last edited:
Ike's army was set to take Berlin but FDR ordered the U.S. Army to stand down and allow this friend Stalin and the Russian hoard to take Berlin.

Ike's army was set to take Berlin but FDR ordered the U.S. Army to stand down and allow this friend Stalin and the Russian hoard to take Berlin.
slide_2.jpg

Berlin was in the Soviet occupation zone. It made no sense to spend American lives taking it to then hand it over the the Russians. Letting them bleed for it only makes sense.

Berlin was in the Soviet occupation zone. It made no sense to spend American lives taking it to then hand it over the the Russians. Letting them bleed for it only makes sense.
There was no "Soviet occupation zone". Best guess is that the Russians were used to punish what was left of Germany and to scare scientists into coming over to the U.S.

FDR was a dying man who may or not have been in his right mind in April 1945. He died on April 12 and the Russians took Berlin about two weeks later. Was Truman capable of dictating policy? COS Marshall never had a combat command so who was in charge?

There was no "Soviet occupation zone". Best guess is that the Russians were used to punish what was left of Germany and to scare scientists into coming over to the U.S.
There most certainly was a Soviet Occupation Zone. The Big Three agreed to the occupation zones at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.

from the comment section

The Crebain

3 weeks ago (edited)

What do you mean no one talked about it?
It was 70 years ago, but it was talked about a LOT.

Forum List

Back