Bruce Jenner

Train wreck? I thought that gays, lesbians, and transgender people were just as normal as everyone else.

Are we to suspect you are a transgender bigot?

The really insensitive and dangerous bigots are those who encourage mental illness, as all sexual deviants are mentally ill.

But they would argue that wanting to wack off your weiner does not make you mentally ill.

What do you consider to be mental illness? Is being gay mental illness?

A relative of mine broke my heart, Married my sis, had a child with her. Damn, he did all this macho sh*t and then years later, did the Lou Reed walk on the wild side thing. Shaved his legs and he became a SHE, I felt so bad for my sister. I don't hate gays, I just don't get them.
Too Many HOT WOMEN out there for this kind of chit...............mental he is...........

Yoda_SWSB.png

Good for him. If this what makes him happy then by all means.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

I am disgusted by incompetence, greed, and anyone that wishes strip away our freedoms. It certainly isn't limited to progressives either. Social conservatives love their big government nanny state just as much some progressives do.

He can choose to live his life any way he see fit. That won't stop the holier-than-thou busybodies from butting their noses in other people's business.

Now there is hope for Tom S and S. J. and Kosh; they no longer have to hide their desire for sparkly wings and unicorns in their lives. Go for it, guys, er . . . girls, er . . . whatever.

Last edited:

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

I am disgusted by incompetence, greed, and anyone that wishes strip away our freedoms. It certainly isn't limited to progressives either. Social conservatives love their big government nanny state just as much some progressives do.

He can choose to live his life any way he see fit. That won't stop the holier-than-thou busybodies from butting their noses in other people's business.

Who is breaking the story smart man? It is the media who will soon be selling this stuff to your children in school as normal.

They are the ones who will be the busybodies pushing their morality on us all with the added bonus of unspoken repercussions for opposing it in any way.

The PC crowd will take away your job or your NBA or NFL team at the drop of a hat. Their tyranny will know no bounds.

Great!

Who is breaking the story smart man? It is the media who will soon be selling this stuff to your children in school as normal.

They are the ones who will be the busybodies pushing their morality on us all with the added bonus of unspoken repercussions for opposing it in any way.

The PC crowd will take away your job or your NBA or NFL team at the drop of a hat. Their tyranny will know no bounds.

If only there was a way for you to avoid that type of media. If only...

My sister, I will defend to the death. But wedding THIS guy, she stumped me . He was a cop, and big and burly. Not my cup of tea, but anyway....something didn't add up. She was a patsy for a gay man in hiding. In 2004 I saw him in shorts with his legs shaved and with his nails painted. Later, he got a divorce and his weinerschnizel bobbed. Gays are such liars. And it is their fault for being such deviant pricks.

Last edited:

Great!

If only we could avoid politicians in DC. If only they did not have full control over the education of our children. If only...

Now how about sitting in a circle and sing Kumbya or something?

Or!! Or we can get off our arse and fight these shits.

Great!

If only we could avoid politicians in DC. If only they did not have full control over the education of our children. If only...

Now how about sitting in a circle and sing Kumbya or something?

Or!! Or we can get off our arse and fight these shits.

DC is a major problem no doubt. Neither party has our best interest at heart. They are only concern is feathering their own nests and the nests of their cronies.

Train wreck? I thought that gays, lesbians, and transgender people were just as normal as everyone else.

Are we to suspect you are a transgender bigot?
I have no problem with lesbians, gays or transgenders. I have a problem with drama queens on TV..of which he is one.

Great!

But the problem is...it IS our business because they and the media MAKE it our business. He can do whatever floats his boat, but please....some things should be private.

Bruce Jenner let that freak flag fly. But some of us, we kind of are caught in middle here. When your Ex brother in law has been proven to be a GAY deceitful liar, and a transsexual, things don't look so bright and happy for the gay agenda. They remind me of a used car salesman or shyster lawyers, they know how to manipulate peeps. Makes you a little cynical about stuff.

Why do you care? If this what makes him happy and whole then have at it.

Factually and statistically, he will be more miserable than before his amputation to pretend being a woman. Unless being incontinent and sexually numb makes him happy. Also, he will not be whole. Quite the opposite actually. Do you even understand what amputation means?

Bruce Jenner let that freak flag fly. But some of us, we kind of are caught in middle here. When your Ex brother in law has been proven to be a GAY deceitful liar, and a transsexual, things don't look so bright and happy for the gay agenda. They remind me of a used car salesman or shyster lawyers, they know how to manipulate peeps. Makes you a little cynical about stuff.
Maybe he was fighting himself, Mary. THought marrying your sister would make the emotions go away. I am not excusing him. I know what he did really hurt you guys. But was his intent to hurt you all on purpose? Or was his intent to fix himself and thought that would do it?

Great!

But the problem is...it IS our business because they and the media MAKE it our business. He can do whatever floats his boat, but please....some things should be private.

I'm sure that they will soon ask us to vote about transsexuals like they did gay marriage.

On the one hand they will say it's none of our business, but then force us to take a position on the issue and then attack those views they deem are not enlightened.

I'm sure the poll numbers would show that most Americans think transsexuals are defective, but after a 5 year media campaign I'm sure they can turn those figures around in no time. In fact, it was not long ago that most Americans opposed gay marriage.

The art of propaganda has been perfected by Progressives. We are but potters clay in their hands.

Forum List

Back