Bruce Jenner

In case you didn't notice, the article wasn't written by the OP.
MSM made it our business

I am well aware that article was not penned by the OP. If only there was some way for you to avert your eyes or turn off the television. If only...
Television?
I only just heard of it here.

Voicing an opinion on something doesn't equal "making it my business".

This is what we call, on the Interwebz, a Discussion Board.
We discuss shit.

I get that but you claimed the MSM is making it your business.

And they are by reporting on it and it winding up on "discussion" boards..

or did that go over your far left drone dome?

I swear you're a bot that generates posts that must contain the words "far left" in every post. You're a tiresome bore.

Don't be a far boring far left drone and you will not have to worry about it.

And that is the problem when you call out these far left drones...

And that makes it your business how exactly?
In case you didn't notice, the article wasn't written by the OP.
MSM made it our business

I am well aware that article was not penned by the OP. If only there was some way for you to avert your eyes or turn off the television. If only...
Television?

We discuss shit.

I think that was me? I haven't caught up on the whole thread, but I know I said that, too.
If Bruce wants to be a woman...by all means he should go for it. YOLO=You Only Live Once. But, my gripe is....I really don't want to read about it any more than I want to read about Kim's huge ass or Miley's nudity or diseased tongue waggling in every pic she takes. I blame that on the media. I also place the blame on those who KNOW the media is sopping it up with a spoon and then passing it on to us. Which, in essence, makes it our business to discuss and talk about.

I wish the media didn't report a whole lot of has about celebrities. The more people talk about it the more the continue to report about celebrity. I think most disgusting thing on TV is that TMZ nonsense. Trashy.

Television?

We discuss shit.

I swear you're a bot that generates posts that must contain the words "far left" in every post. You're a tiresome bore.

Thanks for proving my point that you are nothing more a boring bot.

Television?

We discuss shit.

Says the far left drone that would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Says the far left drone that would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

Says the one trick pony. I am pretty sure the world isn't burning down over Bruce Jenner. Maybe in your dramatic world but certainly not mine.

Says the one trick pony. I am pretty sure the world isn't burning down over Bruce Jenner. Maybe in your dramatic world but certainly not mine.

And the far left drone continues to drone on and let the world burn instead of admitting they were wrong!

I love this gay rights stuff. Part of me wants to be accepting of gays, It's none of my beeswax what they do in the bedroom. But I just can't stomach what homosexuals do, really. I would like gay folks to wrap their minds around THAT, anymore we than we like ...chicken wrapped in licorice. You can't dictate taste or anything else. It's human nature. Disgusting is not a palatable option. It's like Gilligan said: YOU can't make me, you can't make me you can't make me.

Last edited:
I love this gay rights stuff. Part of me wants to be accepting of gays, It's none of my beeswax what they do in the bedroom. But I just can't stomach what homosexuals do, really. I would like gay folks to wrap their minds around THAT, anymore than we like ...chicken wrapped in licorice. You can't dictate taste or anything else. It's human nature. Disgusting is not a palatable option. It's like Gilligan said: YOU can't make me, you can't make me you can't make me.

I hope the part of you that wants to be accepting , wins.

Train wreck? I thought that gays, lesbians, and transgender people were just as normal as everyone else.

Are we to suspect you are a transgender bigot?

The really insensitive and dangerous bigots are those who encourage mental illness, as all sexual deviants are mentally ill.

But they would argue that wanting to wack off your weiner does not make you mentally ill.

What do you consider to be mental illness? Is being gay mental illness?

They were designated as such by Freud. And Jung for that matter. You know more than them, smart guy?

Train wreck? I thought that gays, lesbians, and transgender people were just as normal as everyone else.

The really insensitive and dangerous bigots are those who encourage mental illness, as all sexual deviants are mentally ill.

But they would argue that wanting to wack off your weiner does not make you mentally ill.

They were designated as such by Freud. And Jung for that matter. You know more than them, smart guy?
In the 19th century, yes. Many things have changed since then, thank God.

Right, like San Francisco Gay Pride parades where hundreds of faggots march with black NAMBA T-shirts encouraging the rape of helpless children. You mean changes like that?

Good for him. If this what makes him happy then by all means.
Er...her, him, shim?

He might be a pretty boy, but he will always be a boy. Good for him
What he will be is a eunuch..

Its his life.
Yes it is .

His D&B getting clipped too.

I look at it from a happiness angle. If this what he believes will make him happy then whom am I to try and take that away?
Exactly. He's not hurting anyone. Why should anyone be so hateful, bigoted and vicious about it? It isn't any of their business.

Right, like San Francisco Gay Pride parades where hundreds of faggots march with black NAMBA T-shirts encouraging the rape of helpless children. You mean changes like that?
Guess you cheer them on every year.

Bruce Jenner is transitioning to a woman - AOL.com

Is anyone surprised? That whole family is a trainwreck.

I'm surprised b/c I thought Jenner was a hardcore no nonsense type of guy when I briefly saw him on a show five years ago or so. But perhaps, he wants money that bad and is that tired of a normal life after watching the rest of his family get filthy rich and be the talk of zombie nation.

Er...her, him, shim?

He might be a pretty boy, but he will always be a boy. Good for him

Its his life.
Yes it is .

I look at it from a happiness angle. If this what he believes will make him happy then whom am I to try and take that away?
Exactly. He's not hurting anyone. Why should anyone be so hateful, bigoted and vicious about it? It isn't any of their business.

Did you miss the part about him doing a show about it all? He's making it everyone's business.

I love this gay rights stuff. Part of me wants to be accepting of gays, It's none of my beeswax what they do in the bedroom. But I just can't stomach what homosexuals do, really. I would like gay folks to wrap their minds around THAT, anymore we than we like ...chicken wrapped in licorice. You can't dictate taste or anything else. It's human nature. Disgusting is not a palatable option. It's like Gilligan said: YOU can't make me, you can't make me you can't make me.
Do you have any close friends that are gay, Mary? Not counting the ex brother in law that is now the ex sister in law.
I have quite a few. I never really think about what they do in the bedroom. I know what they do and how they do it but I don't focus on it any more than I think about gals that love pearl necklaces or enjoy really dirty heterosexual sex. And some do get really gross. I know, due to ladies locker room chat when no men are around. I'm all EWWWW but they say its exciting. I also don't get the painful sex stuff. Or the fantasy dress up sex stuff. I just flat don't think about it. Maybe it would help you to do the same? They are just people with different turn ons. Its bedroom stuff...where it belongs..between the two consenting adults.

Good for him. If this what makes him happy then by all means.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.
Morality is to respect other people, to be kind and generous hearted, to treat others as you would be treated. Morality is not making mean spirited judgments on others.

Its his life.
Yes it is .

Did you miss the part about him doing a show about it all? He's making it everyone's business.
No one is forcing you or anyone else to watch it. You don't believe in free speech apparently.

Forum List

Back