Bruce Jenner

Good for him. If this what makes him happy then by all means.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

I am disgusted by incompetence, greed, and anyone that wishes strip away our freedoms. It certainly isn't limited to progressives either. Social conservatives love their big government nanny state just as much some progressives do.

He can choose to live his life any way he see fit. That won't stop the holier-than-thou busybodies from butting their noses in other people's business.
But the problem is...it IS our business because they and the media MAKE it our business. He can do whatever floats his boat, but please....some things should be private.

That is a fair point. The media only cares because it is juicy and they think they can a buck off it. I rarely pay attention to celebrity news/gossip.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

I am disgusted by incompetence, greed, and anyone that wishes strip away our freedoms. It certainly isn't limited to progressives either. Social conservatives love their big government nanny state just as much some progressives do.

He can choose to live his life any way he see fit. That won't stop the holier-than-thou busybodies from butting their noses in other people's business.
But the problem is...it IS our business because they and the media MAKE it our business. He can do whatever floats his boat, but please....some things should be private.

That is a fair point. The media only cares because it is juicy and they think they can a buck off it. I rarely pay attention to celebrity news/gossip.

Submit or be destroyed.

Why do you care? If this what makes him happy and whole then have at it.

Factually and statistically, he will be more miserable than before his amputation to pretend being a woman. Unless being incontinent and sexually numb makes him happy. Also, he will not be whole. Quite the opposite actually. Do you even understand what amputation means?

How about he lives whatever life he wishes and you mind your own damn business. Crazy thought I know.

Factually and statistically, he will be more miserable than before his amputation to pretend being a woman. Unless being incontinent and sexually numb makes him happy. Also, he will not be whole. Quite the opposite actually. Do you even understand what amputation means?

How about he lives whatever life he wishes and you mind your own damn business. Crazy thought I know.

He can get bulimia and throw up or pick at his skin until it bleeds. Just don't hold out what he's doing as anything whole or healthy because factually, it is not anything even remotely close to that.

He can get bulimia and throw up or pick at his skin until it bleeds. Just don't hold out what he's doing as anything whole or healthy because factually, it is not anything even remotely close to that.

Again, how is this any of your concern? Hint: it really isn't. You thrive on putting your nose in other people's affairs.

Accept he lied about himself and deceived a lot of people. Let alone his child. He's over 25 by now. A man. I can't begin to even fathom what this young man is going through. But he seems to be doing damned well, all things considered.

Accept he lied about himself and deceived a lot of people. Let alone his child. He's over 25 by now. A man. I can't begin to even fathom what this young man is going through. But he seems to be doing damned well, all things considered.

And that makes it your business how exactly?

In case you didn't notice, the article wasn't written by the OP.
MSM made it our business

MSM made it our business

I am well aware that article was not penned by the OP. If only there was some way for you to avert your eyes or turn off the television. If only...

MSM made it our business

I am well aware that article was not penned by the OP. If only there was some way for you to avert your eyes or turn off the television. If only...
Television?
I only just heard of it here.

Voicing an opinion on something doesn't equal "making it my business".

This is what we call, on the Interwebz, a Discussion Board.
We discuss shit.

One good thing can come from this.....he will FINALLY get away from those bimbos he got stuck with.

MSM made it our business

Television?

We discuss shit.

I get that but you claimed the MSM is making it your business.

So what is next? Hillary Clinton gets a wiener and Obama gets a trans species job and becomes rhino with a horn protruding out of his forehead? Yeah right, Liberals don't commit to anything. They pretend too.

MSM made it our business

Television?

We discuss shit.

And they are by reporting on it and it winding up on "discussion" boards..

or did that go over your far left drone dome?

MSM made it our business

Television?

We discuss shit.

I think that was me? I haven't caught up on the whole thread, but I know I said that, too.
If Bruce wants to be a woman...by all means he should go for it. YOLO=You Only Live Once. But, my gripe is....I really don't want to read about it any more than I want to read about Kim's huge ass or Miley's nudity or diseased tongue waggling in every pic she takes. I blame that on the media. I also place the blame on those who KNOW the media is sopping it up with a spoon and then passing it on to us. Which, in essence, makes it our business to discuss and talk about.

0207-bruce-jenner-splash-3.jpg
1414531945932_wps_18_Please_contact_X17_before.jpg

Reminds me of the mom on arrested development.

MSM made it our business

Television?

We discuss shit.

And they are by reporting on it and it winding up on "discussion" boards..

or did that go over your far left drone dome?

I swear you're a bot that generates posts that must contain the words "far left" in every post. You're a tiresome bore.

Forum List

Back