Bruce Jenner faces manslaughter charge? New video shows he likely DID cause fatal crash

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't worry bruce. This is america and nobody cares about highway deaths. We have 100 EVERY DAY!!

Bruce Jenner facing manslaughter charges after new video evidence of crash Daily Mail Online

feb 17 2015
  • New video evidence could spell trouble for Jenner following the four-car incident that left one person dead and seven injured in Malibu
  • Footage taken by an MTA bus shows the 65-year-old smash his Escalade into the back of the victim's white Lexus and the Toyota Prius involved
  • Most significantly the video - which is in police hands - shows that the Lexus driver didn't make contact with the Prius involved
  • A reconstruction video of the incident makes a case that Jenner was following too closely
  • If it is proved that he caused the fatal wreck, he could be charged with vehicular manslaughter which carries a six year prison sentence

OP
ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
He's rich so even if charges are brought, he can buy his way out. Money is all that matters in a courtroom.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I sure hope he doesn't go to prison. In prison WE have to pay for his surgery.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
It he was speeding, and thus couldn't stop in time he could be liable or even criminally charged. If he wasn't he'll likely not be charged criminally. But even then the fact remains his collision with the vehicle in front of him resulted in the person's death so could be liable in a civil wrongful death lawsuit.

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't you get bored from starting misleading threads? You seem to enjoy it and have made it your trademark.

Desperado

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was taught that if you hit a car from behind, it was your fault no matter, since you failed to maintain a safe distance between cars, the old following too closely charge. Since he was also towing a trailer with a sand rail, that distance should have been even larger than normal.

OP
ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
It he was speeding, and thus couldn't stop in time he could be liable or even criminally charged. If he wasn't he'll likely not be charged criminally. But even then the fact remains his collision with the vehicle in front of him resulted in the person's death so could be liable in a civil wrongful death lawsuit.
He's got money so expect the video to be "lost" and the whole matter forgotten.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bruce should face manslaughter charges alone based on what he has done to his face!

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's rich so even if charges are brought, he can buy his way out. Money is all that matters in a courtroom.
Plus there is one different law for celebritys and politicians than there is for us.

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Criminal negligence if he didn't have trailer brakes...no way he could stop in time without them. This story keeps changing but I guess the video they found shows he's in the soup.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Criminal negligence if he didn't have trailer brakes...no way he could stop in time without them. This story keeps changing but I guess the video they found shows he's in the soup.
California only requires trailer brakes or a supplemental if the load is greater then 1500 lbs.. If he was hauling a 2-seater side-by-side ATV, most of them come in at just under 1500 lbs. If it was a 4-seater, he might have been overweight.

Last edited:

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dude thats not a real video. It's a friggen reenactment.

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dude thats not a real video. It's a friggen reenactment.
He must be talking about the MTA video.

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If my dad had bought me that offroad ride, I could overlook him turning into a tranny! Seriously, Jenner sounds like a good father.

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
If he gets charged when he's Bruce and becomes Beatrice when the trial starts....
Will that be his defense? That Bruce doesn't exist anymore....

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List