Bruce Jenner faces manslaughter charge? New video shows he likely DID cause fatal crash

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Don't worry bruce. This is america and nobody cares about highway deaths. We have 100 EVERY DAY!!

Bruce Jenner facing manslaughter charges after new video evidence of crash Daily Mail Online

feb 17 2015
  • New video evidence could spell trouble for Jenner following the four-car incident that left one person dead and seven injured in Malibu
  • Footage taken by an MTA bus shows the 65-year-old smash his Escalade into the back of the victim's white Lexus and the Toyota Prius involved
  • Most significantly the video - which is in police hands - shows that the Lexus driver didn't make contact with the Prius involved
  • A reconstruction video of the incident makes a case that Jenner was following too closely
  • If it is proved that he caused the fatal wreck, he could be charged with vehicular manslaughter which carries a six year prison sentence

• Banned
He's rich so even if charges are brought, he can buy his way out. Money is all that matters in a courtroom.

I sure hope he doesn't go to prison. In prison WE have to pay for his surgery.

It he was speeding, and thus couldn't stop in time he could be liable or even criminally charged. If he wasn't he'll likely not be charged criminally. But even then the fact remains his collision with the vehicle in front of him resulted in the person's death so could be liable in a civil wrongful death lawsuit.

Don't you get bored from starting misleading threads? You seem to enjoy it and have made it your trademark.

I was taught that if you hit a car from behind, it was your fault no matter, since you failed to maintain a safe distance between cars, the old following too closely charge. Since he was also towing a trailer with a sand rail, that distance should have been even larger than normal.

• Banned
It he was speeding, and thus couldn't stop in time he could be liable or even criminally charged. If he wasn't he'll likely not be charged criminally. But even then the fact remains his collision with the vehicle in front of him resulted in the person's death so could be liable in a civil wrongful death lawsuit.

He's got money so expect the video to be "lost" and the whole matter forgotten.

Criminal negligence if he didn't have trailer brakes...no way he could stop in time without them. This story keeps changing but I guess the video they found shows he's in the soup.

Criminal negligence if he didn't have trailer brakes...no way he could stop in time without them. This story keeps changing but I guess the video they found shows he's in the soup.

California only requires trailer brakes or a supplemental if the load is greater then 1500 lbs.. If he was hauling a 2-seater side-by-side ATV, most of them come in at just under 1500 lbs. If it was a 4-seater, he might have been overweight.

Last edited:

Dude thats not a real video. It's a friggen reenactment.

Dude thats not a real video. It's a friggen reenactment.

He must be talking about the MTA video.

If my dad had bought me that offroad ride, I could overlook him turning into a tranny! Seriously, Jenner sounds like a good father.

If he gets charged when he's Bruce and becomes Beatrice when the trial starts....
Will that be his defense? That Bruce doesn't exist anymore....

Forum List

Back