Broward County Elections Supervisor to Receive Nearly $130,000 A Year In Pensions When She Resigns i

That is absurd, way over the top. 80% of Americans don't earn that much money at their jobs.
She was receiving over $170,000 a year in salary. It’s nuts. She should have been fired. I blame that on Scott.
Scott is not responsible for counties.

That is absurd, way over the top. 80% of Americans don't earn that much money at their jobs.
She was receiving over $170,000 a year in salary. It’s nuts. She should have been fired. I blame that on Scott.
Scott is not responsible for counties.
Due to her previous malfeasance, he could have removed her. There was plenty there to do so. I understand the reasoning for not doing so, and I like Scott, but he failed this one.

She wasn’t fired and her pension is based on years of service and salary

Thus why I said she should have been removed long ago, back in 2016, 2017, at the latest, after having been found guilty by a judge of illegally destroying ballots.

Thus why I said she should have been removed long ago, back in 2016, 2017, at the latest, after having been found guilty by a judge of illegally destroying ballots.

Even if she was removed in 2016 she would still qualify for a pension

Government is where you can be an epic failure and get 6 figure salary for the rest of your life for a few years of pathetic work.

CEO's in the private sector, who have been laid off for their epic crappy job performance, working only a couple of years, receive MUCH MORE!!! :eek:

Her pension is based on 50 years of service not two weeks of recount
14 years of service with Broward county, resulting in $71 grand a year. The other is from her teaching career. 14 years. $71 grand a year.
50 years is a long career

Unless she was involved in criminal activity,was convicted and ordered to forfeit her pension

She is entitled to it

Never said she wasn’t, but their pension levels are ridiculous. Not even 20 years, $71 grand per year.
14 years of service with Broward county, resulting in $71 grand a year. The other is from her teaching career. 14 years. $71 grand a year.

Unless she was involved in criminal activity,was convicted and ordered to forfeit her pension

She is entitled to it

Never said she wasn’t, but their pension levels are ridiculous. Not even 20 years, $71 grand per year.

She is entitled to it
She didn’t make the rules and is not the only person getting those pension levels

The thread seems to be more about HER getting a pension at all

Forum List

Back