Democrat’s to REmove Walls from All Federal Prisons

I thought Hillary wanted to build bridges not walls. Dang that's a funny looking bridge around the Clinton's house isn't it?
WALL.jpg

They like fences that people can climb over, not walls that are just too damn high to climb over.
Do they sell ladders in the prison cafeterias?
Good thing Palestinians can’t get ladders. That 98% reduction in terrorism would be impacted.
Nice let’s turn Mexico into a terror state launching rockets at us and inspire the entire world to oppose us. Israel... GREAT FUCKING EXAMPLE of what I want to turn this country into... :cuckoo:

I am all for removing walls from prisons.

Check out the Rudger Hauer movie called 'Wedlock'. Prisoners wear explosive collars. If they step outside an identified zone their heads explode. Their collars are also paired to another inmate whose identity is not known...so prisoners 'police' themselves to prevent escape attempts. Attempts to remove the collars result in 2 heads exploding.

No guards needed.
No walls needed.

This could be used for illegals. When you deport an illegal put a collar on them. If they try to take it off their heads explode. If they try to come back into the US through an installed electronic barrier their heads explode... :p

as well as the walls around their homes.

Walls don’t work.

Who knew prison walls were to keep people out...all this time I thought they were to keep the prisoners in.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

well building walls is too costly... so are those decorative sound walls they build for miles and miles and miles along Freeways all across the United States. WE could better save our money for more useful things such as 70 Billion dollar high speed rail systems in California which might be complete by the turn of next century.

Here's a picture of a wall that worked:

Hadrians_Wall_05.JPG

Here's another:

I
m04_20979625.jpg

I am all for strong border security, but this 24 billion dollar wall is nothing more than a boondoggle and scam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back