Brooklyn principal purged her staff of white teachers, lawsuit claims

No one will define it
You just don't like the definition.

Critical race theory is a way of understanding how American racism has shaped public policy and a divisive discourse that pits people of color against white people?

You just don't like the definition.

Critical race theory is a way of understanding how American racism has shaped public policy and a divisive discourse that pits people of color against white people?
There’s no definition

The theory is, I suppose, that if the Student Body is mainly Black, they will respond better to Black teachers.

I wonder if there is any data to support that. Citing educational outcomes not "feelings" which are meaningless.

I do not wish to be unkind, but it is an open secret that many African American students prefer Caucasian teachers.

They feel that Caucasian teachers, generally speaking, are more, well, competent.

I do not wish to be unkind, but it is an open secret that many African American students prefer Caucasian teachers.

They feel that Caucasian teachers, generally speaking, are more, well, competent.
Any data supporting this claim?

From what I have heard about black on black crime it sounds like the ghetto blacks have been doing a great job of killing off one another, so I'd say let 'em keep up the good work. Nah, the bridges will be needed for gentrification by civilized humanity once the ghetto blacks exterminate themselves.
They don't, though: that's the problem.

Blacks reproduce prolifically, even WITH abortion legal, a service they use more than any other racial group. They more than make up for the many they kill among them.

They don't, though: that's the problem.

Blacks reproduce prolifically, even WITH abortion legal, a service they use more than any other racial group. They more than make up for the many they kill among them.
Then we need to drop back to 'plan B' which = "containment". All prisons are in all reality are just high security containment blocks. The current black ghetto areas in America are in all reality LOW security containment blocks. The ghetto blacks that wander out of the ghettos invariably commit crimes against the civilized portion(majority) of American society & then the offending ghetto blacks end up in prison(or @ least they used to). The trick is to find a legal way to keep them off the street in "work prisons" until they are too old to commit a crime, then just release them to meet their fate on the streets.

Then we need to drop back to 'plan B' which = "containment". All prisons are in all reality are just high security containment blocks. The current black ghetto areas in America are in all reality LOW security containment blocks. The ghetto blacks that wander out of the ghettos invariably commit crimes against the civilized portion(majority) of American society & then the offending ghetto blacks end up in prison(or @ least they used to). The trick is to find a legal way to keep them off the street in "work prisons" until they are too old to commit a crime, then just release them to meet their fate on the streets.
Africa has got to be a better solution.

Forum List

Back