Nine year-old child driven to suicidal ideation due to bully teacher misgendering her

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

A Long Island teacher “forced” a 5th-grade girl to go by a male name and pronouns, confusing the child so much that she had suicidal thoughts, a lawsuit alleges.

Debra Rosenquist — a 5th-grade teacher at Terryville Road Elementary School in Port Jefferson Station — started calling the 9-year-old Leo and using opposite gender pronouns toward the beginning of the 2021/2022 school year, according to a lawsuit filed in Suffolk County Court by the child’s parents last month.

The parents say they were only clued in about what was happening in January 2022, when the school principal called them telling them their child – referred to in court papers as A.V. – had drawn a picture of a girl, writing “I wanna kill myself” and “I feel sad like a lot,” the filing claims.

The principal also informed the parents that A.V. had even met with the school psychologist telling the mental health worker that she “was confused about her gender identity,” the court papers say.

Despite Rosenquist, 62, having referred to the student “for months at that point” as Leo, it was only during the Jan. 27, 2022 call that the parents were asked for the first time if this name was okay, the suit claims.

Hmmm. This is clearly a toxic person with no business anywhere near a child, ever. Too bad the school district doesn't get that.

Rosenquist was removed from that classroom but is now teaching younger students, according to the family’s lawyer Debra Wabnik.

I'm a special education teacher, and I did not come to the profession until I was nearly forty. When I did, it was if I had been in the wrong jobs over and over again, and that a teacher was what I was born to be . . . what I was. Now, I'm starting to wonder. If this is the future of teaching, I want no part of it.

We have a student with behavioral issues coming to our school next year. One of her behavior concerns is her insistence on being called by a boy's name. If the parents are on board with that, I don't mind it. It is respectful to call people what they want to be called, and if there is one thing you learn dealing with behavior kids is that you often have to give more respect than you get, if you want to get any at all.

But, if there is any expectation that I will hide this important information from her parents, my administrators will be sorely disappointed. I don't believe that a relatively non-Democrat run district like The Four Winds ISD would ever do that, but I'm past the point of being surprised by anything at this point.

Leave the children alone you sick people... and parents protect your children for Christs sake....
Careful, fascist on-site staff will target you for calling attention to fascist democrats sexual fixation on children, and make no fucking mistake, it is a fascist democrat sexual fixation upon children, they will cry and whine that you noticed they are all pedophiles, and like the emperors new set of duds, you are not allowed anywhere near expressing the obvious truth!

Just saying.....:stir:

Some story if the details are correct .

More and more I identify with radicalisation causing physical and chemical brain changes .
If and when this is proven we might change our perspectives on punishments and new rules .

Careful, fascist on-site staff will target you for calling attention to fascist democrats sexual fixation on children, and make no fucking mistake, it is a fascist democrat sexual fixation upon children, they will cry and whine that you noticed they are all pedophiles, and like the emperors new set of duds, you are not allowed anywhere near expressing the obvious truth!

Just saying.....:stir:
1678061680034.jpeg

Democrats have always used children as a shield in our education system. They don't give a shit about education.

The whole argument for pushing the gender thing in schools is for people to be come more understanding and accepting, so that those who feel trapped in their own body do not try to kill themselves

But it turns out the opposite is happening.

Do democrats care?

Hell no, send the child to East Palestine Ohio to die.

The whole argument for pushing the gender thing in schools is for people to be come more understanding and accepting, so that those who feel trapped in their own body do not try to kill themselves

But it turns out the opposite is happening.

Do democrats care?

Hell no, send the child to East Palestine Ohio to die.
Take everything that teacher owns including any pensions. Then send them to prison.

Now, now, we don't call democrats groomers. Instead, we pretend otherwise, just like we pretend with genders.

Reality is far too harsh to live in and embrace.

I'll call them for what they are. Filthy perverts
I'm sick of them being protected because "groomer" is suddenly upsetting to them

Leave children alone. It's that simple

[I'm a special education teacher, and I did not come to the profession until I was nearly forty. When I did, it was if I had been in the wrong jobs over and over again, and that a teacher was what I was born to be . . . what I was. Now, I'm starting to wonder. If this is the future of teaching, I want no part of it.

We have a student with behavioral issues coming to our school next year. One of her behavior concerns is her insistence on being called by a boy's name. If the parents are on board with that, I don't mind it. It is respectful to call people what they want to be called, and if there is one thing you learn dealing with behavior kids is that you often have to give more respect than you get, if you want to get any at all.

But, if there is any expectation that I will hide this important information from her parents, my administrators will be sorely disappointed. I don't believe that a relatively non-Democrat run district like The Four Winds ISD would ever do that, but I'm past the point of being surprised by anything at this point.
Wonderful post! I love your point that it's nice to call people what they want to be called ------------------- DUH! Women and girls especially change our names constantly, often by marriage, adoption, family change. I have no problem calling a woman I know "Gregory" (she says it's because there were too many Marys in her school). Boy, I bet she has problems nowadays, though: she's been trying on Gregory against a lot of opposition for some 60 years. Now people won't know WHAT to make of her. I want to be called Mrs. [Harpy]. Do I get that? Of course not. Whenever they get my first name, the next sound I hear is some flunky bellowing it out in a crowded waiting room. Saying "I go by Mrs. [Harpy]" does nothing to affect this. I've decided nobody gets my first name anymore on forms. That's my last ditch. Last name with a Mrs. before it: cope, cutiepies. They don't get phones, either, or social security number, driver's license number, or what "gender" I am, as if they can't tell. In the old days they only got name and address and that's all they need now.

I hope your administration won't expect you to hide such things from the parents! That would be shocking. It's getting very controversial, so maybe they won't do it.

A Long Island teacher “forced” a 5th-grade girl to go by a male name and pronouns, confusing the child so much that she had suicidal thoughts, a lawsuit alleges.

Debra Rosenquist — a 5th-grade teacher at Terryville Road Elementary School in Port Jefferson Station — started calling the 9-year-old Leo and using opposite gender pronouns toward the beginning of the 2021/2022 school year, according to a lawsuit filed in Suffolk County Court by the child’s parents last month.

The parents say they were only clued in about what was happening in January 2022, when the school principal called them telling them their child – referred to in court papers as A.V. – had drawn a picture of a girl, writing “I wanna kill myself” and “I feel sad like a lot,” the filing claims.

The principal also informed the parents that A.V. had even met with the school psychologist telling the mental health worker that she “was confused about her gender identity,” the court papers say.

Despite Rosenquist, 62, having referred to the student “for months at that point” as Leo, it was only during the Jan. 27, 2022 call that the parents were asked for the first time if this name was okay, the suit claims.

Hmmm. This is clearly a toxic person with no business anywhere near a child, ever. Too bad the school district doesn't get that.

Rosenquist was removed from that classroom but is now teaching younger students, according to the family’s lawyer Debra Wabnik.

I'm a special education teacher, and I did not come to the profession until I was nearly forty. When I did, it was if I had been in the wrong jobs over and over again, and that a teacher was what I was born to be . . . what I was. Now, I'm starting to wonder. If this is the future of teaching, I want no part of it.

With the idiots going through collage now what those teachers should do is try teaching. Kalifornia has the highest paid teachers in the US. There students are rated 48th in math and 49th in reading. It's not about teaching. It's about unions.

Forum List

Back