'Bronx Brewery' creates 'Defund The Police' beer

I have been followed by police, detained by police, beaten by police, my mom dated a state cop and he used to beat on me, profiled and arrested by police. I have never ever actually needed a cop for any reason.

Why would you need their help anyways?

I have been followed by police, detained by police, beaten by police, my mom dated a state cop and he used to beat on me, profiled and arrested by police. I have never ever actually needed a cop for any reason.

Pigs love to hit defenseless people. Thats why most of them are drawn to the badge in the first place. Given the realities of pd competition for "talent," and the obvious reasons true talent would never worl for the government, we shouldn't expect anything but idiots. Instead, we pretend this is immediately post WWII, and the government is still a respected body, known for excellence and efficiency.

Now? Lmao. Many businesses avoid Gov't contracts like the plague, because they know it isnt worth it. Inefficiency and celebrated ignorance at every turn. Intelligent people don't even consider government gigs.

I don't drink, but I'd buy a case of these to pass around the neighborhood.

Everyone votes in their own self interest. People voted for Trump because they thought he would do things that benefitted them, not the country as a whole. That is why the country is more divided now than it has ever been. Fuck the democrats! Fuck black people! They're thugs! Fuck gay people! They're sexual deviants. That's all Republicans have. WHITE/MALE/HETEROSEXUAL. Everyone else can go fuck themselves. Well I got news for you sister, times are changing. the days when you people can do whatever you fucking want is coming to an end.
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

A couple of newsflashes for you, Punkin: white male heterosexuals are part of "we the people" too. Also, unity through demonizing some "other" is exactly the same thing that you're pretending to oppose. It doesn't become good and acceptable simply because it's you doing it, or because you think you've chosen the right "other" to demonize. And finally, passionately arguing the rightness of your case against straw men like this "I just KNOW this is what those evil other people are thinking and saying, I can't prove it but I just KNOW it's true!" basically shows your argument is crap, and you know it.

Forum List

Back