'Bronx Brewery' creates 'Defund The Police' beer

Not that I will ever be stepping foot in NYC again anyway, but if I somehow lost my sanity and decided to visit the shithole, this place I'll be avoiding.

The Bronx Brewery
Yesterday at 8:03 AM ·
We stand with protesters' calls to Defund The Police. In July, we will brew a beer with that name, with $1,000 pledged to support Communities United For Police Reform. Find more info in bio. #BlackLivesMatter
The statistics are staggering. And impossible to ignore.
Black men and boys are 2.5 times more likely to be killed in an encounter with the police than white men and boys.
... See More
No photo description available.

I love when people like this talk about "starting a conversation" but actually mean listen to my viewpoint and comply or else.

I've had a few of their beers, not anymore.

I love when people like this talk about "starting a conversation" but actually mean listen to my viewpoint and comply or else.

I've had a few of their beers, not anymore.

1592686182448.png

Do you really think they would listen to one mans opinion?
I do not.
Have no fear. They will not eliminate the police simply because I wish it.

Do you really think this is about expecting you to personally address the entire nation and change their minds?

This is a discussion about public policy. It's not about your personal fucking anecdotes about your personal fucked-up family history.

This sort of narcissistic navel-gazing attitude is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country today. Far too many people today are all about "Well, I have THIS childhood trauma, so I think the ideal world is one that caters to my inner moppet."

Do you really think this is about expecting you to personally address the entire nation and change their minds?

This is a discussion about public policy. It's not about your personal fucking anecdotes about your personal fucked-up family history.

This sort of narcissistic navel-gazing attitude is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country today. Far too many people today are all about "Well, I have THIS childhood trauma, so I think the ideal world is one that caters to my inner moppet."
Everyone votes in their own self interest. People voted for Trump because they thought he would do things that benefitted them, not the country as a whole. That is why the country is more divided now than it has ever been. Fuck the democrats! Fuck black people! They're thugs! Fuck gay people! They're sexual deviants. That's all Republicans have. WHITE/MALE/HETEROSEXUAL. Everyone else can go fuck themselves. Well I got news for you sister, times are changing. the days when you people can do whatever you fucking want is coming to an end.
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Not that I will ever be stepping foot in NYC again anyway, but if I somehow lost my sanity and decided to visit the shithole, this place I'll be avoiding.

The Bronx Brewery
Yesterday at 8:03 AM ·
We stand with protesters' calls to Defund The Police. In July, we will brew a beer with that name, with $1,000 pledged to support Communities United For Police Reform. Find more info in bio. #BlackLivesMatter
The statistics are staggering. And impossible to ignore.
Black men and boys are 2.5 times more likely to be killed in an encounter with the police than white men and boys.
... See More
No photo description available.

in the Bronx???? LOL!!!

Everyone votes in their own self interest. People voted for Trump because they thought he would do things that benefitted them, not the country as a whole. That is why the country is more divided now than it has ever been. Fuck the democrats! Fuck black people! They're thugs! Fuck gay people! They're sexual deviants. That's all Republicans have. WHITE/MALE/HETEROSEXUAL. Everyone else can go fuck themselves. Well I got news for you sister, times are changing. the days when you people can do whatever you fucking want is coming to an end.
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

TriggGGggGGgGGggGggGgGggereddddddddddddddddd

I have been followed by police, detained by police, beaten by police, my mom dated a state cop and he used to beat on me, profiled and arrested by police. I have never ever actually needed a cop for any reason.
I am sorry to hear you have a history like that with Police. That doesn't mean all Cops are bad. It means some of the bad ones sought you out because of your skin color. That's wrong and hopefully with Police Reform there will be new guidelines on random stops. I have several friends who have all told me they have been randomly stopped, some of them many times.

I am sorry to hear you have a history like that with Police. That doesn't mean all Cops are bad. It means some of the bad ones sought you out because of your skin color. That's wrong and hopefully with Police Reform there will be new guidelines on random stops. I have several friends who have all told me they have been randomly stopped, some of them many times.
I never said all cops are bad. I'm sure there are some good ones. I've never met one.
Law enforcement is one of those professions where bad ones can not be tolerated.
When you have bad cops people are needlessly murdered.
It has to end.

I never said all cops are bad. I'm sure there are some good ones. I've never met one.
Law enforcement is one of those professions where bad ones can not be tolerated.
It has to end.
That is more of a function of the Police Union than all of law enforcement. Unions in general protect poor performers whether it's the Police Union, the Teacher's Union or the Teamster's Union.

It has to end.

Hard to believe you've had many encounters with police, and not a single one is a "good" one.

Probably this is much more about you than them.

And they're 3 times more likely to be in an encounter with the police.

Well, they just don't acknowledge their crimes as crimes, but as a survival necessity.

For them, the "crime" is a racist concept as it is based on the "white" concept of "law and order", which for them is simply unacceptable.

Forum List

Back