British woman relates horror of being stalked, when the police won't help...in America, she could by a gun.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This woman lives in Britain and was being stalked by a psycho.....the British police didn't help her....

She was essentially helpless, waiting to see if this guy would take the stalking to the next level of rape or murder.....

And the police couldn't help her....

Meanwhile, in the U.S.....she would have had the option of buying a gun to protect herself and her family...

In April 2020, Walker’s home was subjected to repeated attacks that left her in fear for her life. And yet the police brought only two charges of criminal damage. She talks about her ordeal – and why the law must change
--------
The day Walker and her daughter were holed up, the man had already been banned from the area as part of his bail conditions. The police would later confirm that his electronic tag hadn’t been activated. “I thought: ‘I’m going to be dead before they can stop this man,’” she says. “He seemed to be able to act with total impunity.”
-----

“The police were called too, but didn’t show up,” Walker says.

“I spent the whole of the next day begging them to come out because I just knew in the pit of my stomach that something was wrong, that the back of my house being on fire was related to the fact my tyres were slashed. But nobody came.” The next day, one of her daughters spotted another fire. She saw flames at the back of the house, beside her playhouse in the garden, which spread along the fence and up into the trees.
-----
By the time of the weekend in May that she spent locked inside with her youngest daughter, Walker was at a complete loss. Her husband had to go away for work and “I was hysterical,” she says. “The whole situation was spinning out of control.” She turned to social media, tweeting:

“There was a man in front of my house at 4am who has been ordered to stay away. Another fire at my house this afternoon. What do you do when the police and CPS seem incapable of stopping someone?”

This is the question the anti-gun extremists in Britain can't answer....

“There was a man in front of my house at 4am who has been ordered to stay away. Another fire at my house this afternoon. What do you do when the police and CPS seem incapable of stopping someone?”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back