Britain set to confirm BN(O) passport offer to 3 million Hongkongers

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Good idea. Why don't we do something similar here in the U.S.? Give Hong Kongers an asylum option since China has reneged on the deal and intends to now put them under totalitarian control

Good idea. Why don't we do something similar here in the U.S.? Give Hong Kongers an asylum option since China has reneged on the deal and intends to now put them under totalitarian control

At least theyre less likely to form rape and grooming gangs ..

Almost half the city pop

Theyd certainly be a great benefit to the UK ..unlike the welfare colonists theyll work and start businesses....and thier kids will behave in school.

The WSJ and some other groups have suggested that a couple weeks ago.

At least theyre less likely to form rape and grooming gangs ..

Almost half the city pop

Theyd certainly be a great benefit to the UK ..unlike the welfare colonists theyll work and start businesses....and thier kids will behave in school.

They're also the main middle man source of tech smuggling for Red China's industrial and military espionage operations; I would doubt they would be that great as citizens, since they would be like nearly all the rest of them, just here for what they could loot the place for and move on.

Another example of Blighty taking on very powerful dictators while the US sits on its hands just like back in 1939.
You've got a lot more space than us and could house them all in Nevada - Chinese love gambling!

Why don't we do something similar here in the U.S.? Give Hong Kongers an asylum option since China has reneged on the deal and intends to now put them under totalitarian control

No Democrat would agree to bringing six million hard working, self-sufficient, freedom-loving, English-speaking, educated men and women into this country.

_108656887_hi056344615.jpg

They would all vote Republican.

Why don't we do something similar here in the U.S.? Give Hong Kongers an asylum option since China has reneged on the deal and intends to now put them under totalitarian control

No Democrat would agree to bringing six million hard working, self-sufficient, freedom-loving, English-speaking, educated men and women into this country.

View attachment 358104

On second thoughts you can have them - including the Israeli supporters.

View attachment 358104

some 79% of Asian voters voted for Hillary according to National Review, 63% according to Huffington Post.

... I would doubt they would be that great as citizens, since they would be like nearly all the rest of them, just here for what they could loot the place for and move on.

Are you kidding? "[J]ust here for what they could loot the place for and move on" essentially summarizes most of British history.

"[L]ike nearly all the rest of them" ... :rolleyes:

... I would doubt they would be that great as citizens, since they would be like nearly all the rest of them, just here for what they could loot the place for and move on.

Are you kidding? "[J]ust here for what they could loot the place for and move on" essentially summarizes most of British history.

"[L]ike nearly all the rest of them" ... :rolleyes:
Excuse me teacher but that is not an accurate account of British History.
Like the Romans we brought civilization to many of these far flung places.
If an India'n asks me "What did the British ever do for us!" I tell him - "We built the Railways!"
Which is still the main mode of transport for millions around the country to this day.
And we didn't invade India nor Hong Kong. We simply set up trading posts and they liked us so much they they invited us to stay and rule them.
True the huge 'Star of India' diamond at the front of the crown was dug up in Pakistan, but one of their Raj's did swap it for a Chesterfield suite and Victoria was a bit of a greedy bitch

Your always slagging Blighty. What did we ever do to you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back