Bristol's fiance has 'secret ex-wife'

Sarah Palin is a Liberal?
Sarah Palin hasn't said anything. This is from the Daily Mail as filtered through board liberals. The same board liberals who said Dakota Myers was a married man.

Uhm, Sarah Palin gave the information on HER Facebook account.

You drunk?
Did you just suck up a bowl? No reason was given. Did you miss that? Sarah Palin did not give a reason.

What are you for a stupid son of a bitch:

Regarding salacious headlines in recent days about “secret wives”, Dakota and I discussed our past relationships prior to our engagement. Dakota was legally divorced years ago, as any good reporter could and should have disclosed to readers.
His wife wasn't a secret. Only a secret from you. You and a few select liberals are claiming this is the reason. No one else. You don't even know if the wedding was called off or postponed. Liberals make it up as they go along.

Yes, you are drunk as a skunk and apparently, you cannot read.

Sarah Palin hasn't said anything. This is from the Daily Mail as filtered through board liberals. The same board liberals who said Dakota Myers was a married man.

Uhm, Sarah Palin gave the information on HER Facebook account.

You drunk?
Did you just suck up a bowl? No reason was given. Did you miss that? Sarah Palin did not give a reason.

What are you for a stupid son of a bitch:

Regarding salacious headlines in recent days about “secret wives”, Dakota and I discussed our past relationships prior to our engagement. Dakota was legally divorced years ago, as any good reporter could and should have disclosed to readers.
His wife wasn't a secret. Only a secret from you. You and a few select liberals are claiming this is the reason. No one else. You don't even know if the wedding was called off or postponed. Liberals make it up as they go along.

Yes, you are drunk as a skunk and apparently, you cannot read.
I'm perfect. I have no vices. You are too high to understand what you are reading

The Palins did not say the prior marriage was the reason for the wedding not taking place. Bristol Palin went out of her way to say that she always knew about the prior marriage.

Come down a little. You'll see how stupid the bud is making you.

Lying about me is just another lie. Because liberals cannot stop lying. It's pathological.

As usual, you're wrong. I mentioned the lawsuits in my first post. You really should learn how to read posts fully before making a fool of yourself. It's too late in this instance but consider it friendly advice for the future.

I been on these boards a lot longer than you have, dipshit....you got your dice in a vice all by yourself.

If longevity were a measure of competence, or skill, you might have a point. But, as it's not, your statement is false. The facts are that Palin quit her job. I don't know why. I DO know that if the claims made against her were false. And she had sued, she would have cleaned their clocks. Being a sitting Governor, in a case like that, gives one immense credibility in a court of law. Were you not such a partisan nitwit, you'd understand that.

How many times has Bristol been left at the altar?

The post is more evidence of the sissie pop-culture (mostly democrat) war on women. Why else would the relationship of the daughter of a former republican V.P. candidate be considered to be a "current event". Only in the fevered minds of the clown faces.

Bristol Palin's wedding CALLED OFF: Sarah Palin announces cancelled nuptials in Facebook post days after ex-Marine groom's 'secret ex-wife was revealed'
  • The former vice presidential candidate said Monday that planned barbecue would still happen but the wedding is off
  • A friend of groom Dakota Meyer's former wife, Cassandra Wain, said recently the couple 'realized it was a mistake' to get married in 2008
  • She said in a Facebook post to Meyer that they had 'remained civil' and she didn't understand why he was trying to hide the marriage
Sarah Palin took to Facebook on Monday to reveal that her 24-year-old daughter Bristol will not be wed to ex-Marine Dakota Meyer this coming Saturday as previously planned.

News of the nixed nuptials comes just days after accusations emerged that 26-year-old Meyer had covered up a 'secret wife' he married at 19 and soon divorced.

The former vice presidential candidate did not give a reason for the cancellation. However, Mrs. Palin did say a celebration would still be held on May 23.

SARAH PALIN ANNOUNCES ON FACEBOOK THAT BRISTOL'S IS WEDDING OFF

Bristol and Dakota couldn’t be more thankful for the love and support of family and friends over the past months while preparing for their wedding. They have informed loved ones that unfortunately the announced celebration planned for May 23 will not be held. Many friends and family still look forward to getting together that day in Kentucky anyway – and the Palins and Meyers are happily looking forward to still being at "the old Kentucky home" on May 23 to celebrate life, in general! Family members and close friends know they are welcome to share a great bar-b-que on the farm that day. All involved, especially Dakota, Bristol and Tripp, and their parents and grandparents, thank supporters for the love they've expressed.

And friends, please see Bristol's message clearing up rumors that tabloids salivate over:

'Regarding salacious headlines in recent days about “secret wives”, Dakota and I discussed our past relationships prior to our engagement. Dakota was legally divorced years ago, as any good reporter could and should have disclosed to readers. As usual, false stories and dramatically written headlines begging controversy should be disregarded, and we have faith that our privacy will be respected at this time by those with decency. Thank you! – Bristol'

-Sarah Palin

Source: Facebook

Read more: Bristol Palin s wedding CALLED OFF Sarah Palin announces cancelled nuptials in Facebook post days after ex-Marine groom s secret ex-wife was revealed Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So what?

Why would this matter so much that he would lie about it?

Needless to say, I wish the couple every happiness.

As for $imple $arah, if she really wanted their privacy respected, she would have announced this on Facebook.

I just don't get what the big deal is.

Dakota married, then divorced. I am not so sure what is so secret about it.

But I agree, if Sarah Palin really doesn't want her family's privacy to be intruded upon, why in the fuck did she post this crap on facebook?

I just don't get what a scandal this is supposed to be. Why should this cause a marriage to be called off....
A possible reason is: The Palins belong to a fundamentalist, evangelical church who likely frown on divorces. To marry a divorced man might not be accepted.

Now THAT would be funny.

They're corrupt liars, drunks and druggers but frown on divorce.

Damn but I do wish that dumb twit would run for office again. O'course, that would be way too much like work.

Hard to think what she could do next. She's failed and/or quit everything she's ever done. Is there anything left?

:boobies:

Oh really, fake Marine? LOL.....

Actually, I've been following the conversation between you, the village idiot of USMB, and WW. He's right. Lawsuits are not the reason why Palin gave up her dayjob in 2010.

Oh really, fake german? LOL....

Actually, you'd agree with a mod if they called you a pervert....of course that's true so your options are limited. And you don't know anything about the Palin story so shut your toothless yap.

You gotta laugh when sissie clown faces are breathlessly keeping track of the pending wedding of the daughter of a former republican Vice President candidate almost a decade ago. What is the attraction to the sissie left besides their hatred of women?

If longevity were a measure of competence, or skill, you might have a point. But, as it's not, your statement is false. The facts are that Palin quit her job. I don't know why. I DO know that if the claims made against her were false. And she had sued, she would have cleaned their clocks. Being a sitting Governor, in a case like that, gives one immense credibility in a court of law. Were you not such a partisan nitwit, you'd understand that.

You already proved you don't know why she resigned so why keep embarrassing yourself? A sitting governor has no more credibility in a courtroom than any Jane Doe....it all depends on the judge and jury. As to my "longevity", you should have realized by now you're not the first pompous airhead I've put away.....many scalps on my belt.....I predict you'll say that's "racist"...you're a lib in sheep's clothing sonny boy.

You already proved you don't know why she resigned so why keep embarrassing yourself? A sitting governor has no more credibility in a courtroom than any Jane Doe....it all depends on the judge and jury. As to my "longevity", you should have realized by now you're not the first pompous airhead I've put away.....many scalps on my belt.....I predict you'll say that's "racist"...you're a lib in sheep's clothing sonny boy.

They don't:eek-52: Wow, you really have no clue how the Courts work, do you. And no, I'm a proud Liberal Democrat buddy boy, I have never claimed otherwise. As far as collecting scalps, first you would have to have the skill to track me down....good luck with that. Then you would have to figure out how to defeat me, and once again, good luck with that.

While you have been playing on the various boards you're so proud of, I have been working in academia and in government. So you play at it, but I do it.

See the difference sonny boy?

They don't:eek-52: Wow, you really have no clue how the Courts work, do you. And no, I'm a proud Liberal Democrat buddy boy, I have never claimed otherwise. As far as collecting scalps, first you would have to have the skill to track me down....good luck with that. Then you would have to figure out how to defeat me, and once again, good luck with that.

While you have been playing on the various boards you're so proud of, I have been working in academia and in government. So you play at it, but I do it.

:lol: Since I was a combat LRRP and you've "been working in academia (BIG SURPRISE) and government", tracking you down would be about as tough as following a bear in a mud bog. And I doubt you've "been doing it" because you're not even a senior mod here. While I do appreciate you not banning me for making a fool of you, that's about all I can give you credit for. :itsok:

:lol: Since I was a combat LRRP and you've "been working in academia (BIG SURPRISE) and government", tracking you down would be about as tough as following a bear in a mud bog. And I doubt you've "been doing it" because you're not even a senior mod here. While I do appreciate you not banning me for making a fool of you, that's about all I can give you credit for. :itsok:

LRRP huh, When? Where? With whom? We'll see how much crap you spew in a hurry. I have more than a couple of friends in Force Recon and in FAST. I don't ban people because they think they can win the internets, that just shows how delusional you are. People who follow the rules will never have a problem with me or any other Moderator here. And yes, I am not a senior Mod here....on the other hand, you're not even a Mod, so that puts me a hell of a long way ahead of you, now doesn't it...

LRRP huh, When? Where? With whom? We'll see how much crap you spew in a hurry. I have more than a couple of friends in Force Recon and in FAST. I don't ban people because they think they can win the internets, that just shows how delusional you are. People who follow the rules will never have a problem with me or any other Moderator here. And yes, I am not a senior Mod here....on the other hand, you're not even a Mod, so that puts me a hell of a long way ahead of you, now doesn't it...

MACV RECONDO RVN '67-'68 and I doubt you've ever met a Marine much less one in Force Recon, flower child. As to you mod status, I'm a CUSTOMER here and you're a clerk so your superiority is as much in doubt as your acumen for realizing you been getting your ass spanked....talk about delusional. :rolleyes-41:

Yep, another reality tv show in the making. We haven't heard from that illustrious family for awhile.

MACV RECONDO RVN '67-'68 and I doubt you've ever met a Marine much less one in Force Recon, flower child. As to you mod status, I'm a CUSTOMER here and you're a clerk so your superiority is as much in doubt as your acumen for realizing you been getting your ass spanked....talk about delusional. :rolleyes-41:

Look up Ovid Holmes. Force Recon 1959-1962ish. Retired as a Captain in the Contra Costa Sheriffs department and is one of my best friends. I can also outshoot him! And no, junior. You have never spanked anything except for maybe your tallywhacker!

Forum List

Back