Jay-Z & Beyonce send bail $$ to Baltimore

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
The affluent billion-dollar couple reportedly “wired tens of thousands of dollars to activists” involved in the Baltimore protests following the controversial death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray. It has also been reported that Beyonce has donated big dollars to the Black Lives Matter movement. Although Hampton tweeted the news, of course, those tweets were deleted almost immediately after being posted. But, of course, the statements didn’t go unnoticed because several news outlets snagged screenshots and reported about Hampton’s tweets. The shocking reports immediately sent the media into a frenzy, and now the backlash is quite evident.

Read more at Jay-Z Beyonce Spark Outrage On Twitter Following Baltimore Ferguson Protester Bail-Out Reports

Good for them.

Whites who were arrested got very low bail or OR.

Blacks' bail was sky high.

SSDD

Imagine if they spent that money on college tuition instead of bail...what life could be like.....ah fuck it nevermind...FUCK THA POPO YO!!!!

Good for them.

Whites who were arrested got very low bail or OR.

Blacks' bail was sky high.

SSDD
I have no qualms with how they spend their own money.
I agree with your "good for them"

But can you support the claim of bail disparities?

Im sure there was on average higher bail for blacks. Longer rap sheets do that when a judge considers bail.

The affluent billion-dollar couple reportedly “wired tens of thousands of dollars to activists” involved in the Baltimore protests following the controversial death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray. It has also been reported that Beyonce has donated big dollars to the Black Lives Matter movement. Although Hampton tweeted the news, of course, those tweets were deleted almost immediately after being posted. But, of course, the statements didn’t go unnoticed because several news outlets snagged screenshots and reported about Hampton’s tweets. The shocking reports immediately sent the media into a frenzy, and now the backlash is quite evident.

Read more at Jay-Z Beyonce Spark Outrage On Twitter Following Baltimore Ferguson Protester Bail-Out Reports

So what exactly is the problem with this?

Hi Assclips.

I see you responded again. Having you on the ignore censored list is so refreshing. Its like cleaning out a shitty trailor park and planting flowers in its place.

Im sure whatever you said was...well...useless. But...you're censored so I wont have to be bothered with it.

:lol: So what. I guess a crowdfunding campaign would have been more acceptable...huh?

Just something that showed up in my inbox

I didn't mean to imply that I had a problem with it.
I only passed it along because
""""The shocking reports immediately sent the media into a frenzy, and now the backlash is quite evident."""""
Somebody must have had a problem with it.

Wanted to see if anyone around here would. Just to see what kind of freak would

Forum List

Back