Brie Larson, stand up for what you believe, step down from Capt. Marvel, let minority have it....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....Brie Larson is too white for her role, and since she is also a SJW, she can put her mouth where the money is.......and step down from her role as Capt. Marvel...giving up the role, the fame and the money so a more deserving gay, person of color female can have the role.....Brie can become a server at Starbucks to show her solidarity with the SJW code.....

SJWs Demand That Brie Larson Be Replaced as Captain Marvel by a Gay Woman of Color

Yep....Brie Larson is too white for her role, and since she is also a SJW, she can put her mouth where the money is.......and step down from her role as Capt. Marvel...giving up the role, the fame and the money so a more deserving gay, person of color female can have the role.....Brie can become a server at Starbucks to show her solidarity with the SJW code.....

SJWs Demand That Brie Larson Be Replaced as Captain Marvel by a Gay Woman of Color

It brought in over a billion dollars. She isn’t going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t you know? She may be white, but she knows what’s best for the other women, even ones of color. She wants to direct and star in an all-female Avengers team, even though her directorial debut “Unicorn Store” was so bad no company would distribute it. It wasn’t until Captain Marvel came out that Netflix picked it up and pushed it on streaming to ride the coattails of Marvel.

Yup, making money is more important than social justice after all.

Makes you wonder why Marvel skipped over the black version of Captain Marvel for the blond white chick in the first place?

Yup, making money is more important than social justice after all.

I’m not politically correct and the women of color have to earn there roles like everyone else. Look at Black Panther No one said they need more white women. I’m tired of all this bullshit movements. If they want it work for it like everyone else.

Don’t you know? She may be white, but she knows what’s best for the other women, even ones of color. She wants to direct and star in an all-female Avengers team, even though her directorial debut “Unicorn Store” was so bad no company would distribute it. It wasn’t until Captain Marvel came out that Netflix picked it up and pushed it on streaming to ride the coattails of Marvel.
And then Netflix actually went after a critic personally for Brie Larson....running them off social media.

Talk about thin skinned( not to mention white privilege.)

And then Netflix actually went after a critic personally for Brie Larson....running them off social media.

Talk about thin skinned( not to mention white privilege.

White privilege my ass. Stop your whining moron.

Makes you wonder why Marvel skipped over the black version of Captain Marvel for the blond white chick in the first place?

Why? Because it fits in with the whole infinity gauntlet story line... and if you saw the movie, they already have set up Monica Rambeau to eventually become Captain Marvel.

Yes. White privilege. She has been protected against any criticism by Netflix,Disney,Marvel,Rotten Tomatoes and the entertainment media.

Why? Because it fits in with the whole infinity gauntlet story line... and if you saw the movie, they already have set up Monica Rambeau to eventually become Captain Marvel.
No it doesn’t. Captain Marvel didn’t even need to be in the gauntlet storyline at all.

Ummm, you kids know this is just a movie, right?

It’s not about the movie. It’s about all these asshole groups thinking they deserve roles for the color and sexual orientation.

A few people signed a petition, don't get yer panties in a wad.

It's a movie. If you don't like it vote with your feet and don't go. Judging by how much money its making most people like it.

How many buzz words were in that article? Intersectionality and intersectional were overused.

Wasn't Captain Marvel a man? So they already replaced a man with a woman but that's not enough, she has to be lesbian and black, too?

The Left needs to come out with a scorecard of which Identity Politics group takes priority over the other. Can you just possess one element, or must you possess multiple? I guess the answer is multiple. So here's a shot.

Black, Female, Lesbian, Muslim
Female, Lesbian, Muslim
Female Lesbian
Female Muslim
Black Female
Female
Black, Male, Gay, Muslim

Well you get the picture.

Yes. White privilege. She has been protected against any criticism by Netflix,Disney,Marvel,Rotten Tomatoes and the entertainment media.

Take your whit privilege shit and shove up your ass. It’s bullshit. White privilege doesn’t exist anymore in this country.

No it doesn’t. Captain Marvel didn’t even need to be in the gauntlet storyline at all.

Yes, it does. Carol Danvers received her powers from the Tesseract (Space Stone), and it helped bring the Kree and Skrulls into the current MCU which is going to be a major plot point in phase 4.

And in Hollywood, women are still considered second class no matter what race they are, when compared to male leads.

Mark Wahlberg was paid 1,500 times more than Michelle Williams for All The Money in the World reshoots

Obviously you no nothing about Marvel. It’s all part of the history. Capt Marvel was necessary.

Forum List

Back