Trump supporters try to hire scam artists to accuse Pete Buttigieg of sexual assault and male rape

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Hunter Kelly: 'I was used and set up in a big scheme'

The Ferris State University student, who identifies as a gay conservative, claims thatā€™s when he was coerced by Wohl into going along with a lie that Buttigieg sexually assaulted and raped him.

ā€œI told them I was not comfortable with that. I messaged Jacob when I went to bed that evening, and said, look I need to talk to you about this, and this isnā€™t right I canā€™t be a part of this,ā€ Kelly said.

He said that by the time he woke up there were fake Twitter and Facebook accounts made in using his name sharing the assault allegations.

-------------------

This has all the earmarks of James O'Keefe. Another Republican criminal, slanderer and right wing smear artist.

I keep pointing out who Republicans are. Other right wingers call me crazy, but then the evidence comes out and I'm vindicated over and over again. Because I know who Republicans are and what a danger they are to the country. Clearly, they don't share the same values and morals normal people have.

I don't know why this dude's getting so defensive. Buttgieg is a handsome enough guy. So he raped you. Worse things have happened to me in the last 24 hours. Earlier I searched for my keys for at least 10 minutes.

Hunter Kelly: 'I was used and set up in a big scheme'

The Ferris State University student, who identifies as a gay conservative, claims thatā€™s when he was coerced by Wohl into going along with a lie that Buttigieg sexually assaulted and raped him.

ā€œI told them I was not comfortable with that. I messaged Jacob when I went to bed that evening, and said, look I need to talk to you about this, and this isnā€™t right I canā€™t be a part of this,ā€ Kelly said.

He said that by the time he woke up there were fake Twitter and Facebook accounts made in using his name sharing the assault allegations.

-------------------

This has all the earmarks of James O'Keefe. Another Republican criminal, slanderer and right wing smear artist.

I keep pointing out who Republicans are. Other right wingers call me crazy, but then the evidence comes out and I'm vindicated over and over again. Because I know who Republicans are and what a danger they are to the country. Clearly, they don't share the same values and morals normal people have.

What happened to all women must be believed?

Forum List

Back