Bribery conviction of Chicom official who is tied to Biden family payments upheld.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can Pedo Joe be impeached before he takes office?

No. He won't be impeached. Not ever. It is a done deal, I fear. The real bad guys, the guys right up there in malevolence with Stalin and the like, are victorious this year, globally, and soon they'll be dancing a jig on all our bones. That's unless someone actually decides to grow some kind of backbone and go all Paul Revere, 2020 style, on their asses. I think it's a much safer bet to grab the family and skedaddle north.

He can certainly be prosecuted. There is plenty of evidence.

(2) Debate Now - The Biden-Ukraine corruption timeline. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Boy, you really have to stretch a long, long way to tie Hunter Biden to this one. Hunter Biden once tried to make a deal with the company this man worked for. That's what passes for "ties to Hunter Biden" in FOX News land.

Boy, you really have to stretch a long, long way to tie Hunter Biden to this one. Hunter Biden once tried to make a deal with the company this man worked for. That's what passes for "ties to Hunter Biden" in FOX News land.
I didn‘t say “Hunter Biden”, Stupid.

Learn to read.

Who cares?

Certainly not any Biden Loon cares. Look at the mess you want for POTUS

6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsquare.w700.jpg

Sure. " High crimes and misdemeanors" is very vague.Now, if the Chinese convict starts talking, who knows what might come out?

Forum List

Back