Brexit dividend - Orange Hall burned down in hate attack

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Tensions are high in the province and it can all be traced back to Johnsons "oven ready" brexut deal. We need to rejoin the EU and then all of this would just go away. And then we can hopefully start rebuilding trust and harmony in the province.

Tensions are high in the province and it can all be traced back to Johnsons "oven ready" brexut deal. We need to rejoin the EU and then all of this would just go away. And then we can hopefully start rebuilding trust and harmony in the province.
You need to go back to Pakistan.

Since I really have no idea what you are talking about (much less care)
here is a guy in a orange suit riding a rammer.

3efa0a054f1abb62e8038ef8f56b58ee.gif

Since I really have no idea what you are talking about (much less care)
here is a guy in a orange suit riding a rammer.

3efa0a054f1abb62e8038ef8f56b58ee.gif
The Orange order is a protestant order. Its basically an organisation of bigots whose main aim is to abuse the catholic population.
They are at the forefront of the current unrest due to the conservative brexit deal.
Just think of it as another signpost on the road to war in Northern Ireland.

On one level when you see this
“This incident is not just an attack on bricks and mortar, rather it is a premeditated attack on Orange culture and heritage in South Londonderry – a tradition which has been rooted in this area for over two hundred years,” the spokesperson said.

It is difficult not to say yes, but the very thing you chose to do was come over and take these peoples homelands and what you do now is go on Marches regularly to celebrate this. It is difficult to see how things can get better unless you change your attitude.

But when you see the next paragraph

“Unfortunately with over 550 attacks on our properties since the Belfast Agreement, it is clear that militant republicans need no excuse to attack Orange Halls. Their actions are encouraged and their rhetoric reinforced by bigoted commentators, cartoonists, newspapers and academics who continually demonise the Orange family.

You think WHOA, this is ridiculous and almost certainly because those who crafted Brexit did not give a damn for any of the people of Northern Ireland. They will be more than happy when Ireland is again one country and they are shot of them.

On one level when you see this

It is difficult not to say yes, but the very thing you chose to do was come over and take these peoples homelands and what you do now is go on Marches regularly to celebrate this. It is difficult to see how things can get better unless you change your attitude.

But when you see the next paragraph

You think WHOA, this is ridiculous and almost certainly because those who crafted Brexit did not give a damn for any of the people of Northern Ireland. They will be more than happy when Ireland is again one country and they are shot of them.
The orange order promotes hate. Johhnson knew all of this when he put forward his brexit nonsense.
He just kicked the problem down the road and now someone else has to deal ith it.

The orange order promotes hate. Johhnson knew all of this when he put forward his brexit nonsense.
He just kicked the problem down the road and now someone else has to deal ith it.
I am no supporter of them. I was horrified when the Scottish Conservatives let them out and tried to put them into our councils after the Indy vote. However they are always there. For anyone to get 550 attacks in a short period of time is saying something above the norm is happening. That I would still say is what I said.

Much of the support for Brexit was motivated by rightwing bigotry and hate, an unwarranted fear of immigrants and immigration.

I am no supporter of them. I was horrified when the Scottish Conservatives let them out and tried to put them into our councils after the Indy vote. However they are always there. For anyone to get 550 attacks in a short period of time is saying something above the norm is happening. That I would still say is what I said.
If that is an accurate report. More likely there is some nonsense every year when they have their ridiculous marches celebrating the killing of catholics.

I thought I'd do a search and see if this was the right . Possibly it is all attacks on all NI orange facilities which is what it appears to be. The Tories though are determined to wake them up in Scotland. You will know why this is. They apparently believe on a religious level that the UK should be one state. A Protestant one of course.

However top of my search was an article from Scotland

The Grand Orange Lodge Scotland released a statement, following what they called "mindless action" and an "anti-Protestant attack".

It is not known when the vandalism of the statue, located in the city's Cathedral Square, took place, but cops confirmed they received a report today.

They got a hint on where to start looking from the flag below.

1667253619261.png

I noticed on the same page this

Scottish Tories selected former Orange ‘master’ Calum McClean for Irvine South​

THE Scottish Conservatives selected a member and former “master” of the Orange Order to run in the upcoming local elections, The National can reveal.

This paper was contacted by a constituent concerned that Calum McClean, the Tories’ pick to run for council in Irvine South, “should not be anywhere near” government.

which I can't read more of but more trying by the Tories to wake them up here which will begin with statues and .................

This really is annoying. In the last Indyref there was no problems with orange people. Everyone was claiming to have found one voting yes!!! The people of Glasgow had even managed to get a fair number of Rangers fans to wave the Saltire rather than the Union Jack at Football matches. But straight after the vote the Scottish Tories went looking for Orange Men and putting them up for counsel seats. They are trying to bring back hatred and attacks between the Protestants and Catholics in Glasgow and make Scotland into a place not much better than NI rather than have a Yes vote for Indy. I don't think it will work but I would rather have none of it which was what things were like prior to the Scottish Conservatives encouraging them to make their voice known.

This really is annoying. In the last Indyref there was no problems with orange people. Everyone was claiming to have found one voting yes!!! The people of Glasgow had even managed to get a fair number of Rangers fans to wave the Saltire rather than the Union Jack at Football matches. But straight after the vote the Scottish Tories went looking for Orange Men and putting them up for counsel seats. They are trying to bring back hatred and attacks between the Protestants and Catholics in Glasgow and make Scotland into a place not much better than NI rather than have a Yes vote for Indy. I don't think it will work but I would rather have none of it which was what things were like prior to the Scottish Conservatives encouraging them to make their voice known.
I had this conversation a few weeks ago with a friend. He is welsh like me but his dad was scottish and he lived in Edinburgh for years.

He was a Rangers fan, his boss was a celtuc fan and he sa it all as football banter. But he went to a funeral one day and they got talking afterwards in the pub. He was the only one who waasnt UVF or similar.
These werent hooligans. They were all middle aged adults with good jobs.

He took me to Ibrox once. I was stubbed that they were singing GSTQ and waving union jacks. People I met there were very nice but it shook my republican beliefs.

A year later we got tickets for Celtic/Rangers at Celtic Park.That was an eye opener. Segregated pubs and routes to the ground. Again a great set of lads we were drinking with. This was the ground before it was modernised.

The Rangers fans made me laugh with one song.

"Could ye go a chicken dinner Bobby Sands"

Sung to "She'll be coming round the mountain" .

It was a lot better than the Celtic effort which was
" Your Queen takes it up the arse"
Sung to "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys.

He felt that Scotland has escaped the worst of the sectarian crap and is unlikely to be as affected as Ulster where the communities have been seperate for centuries.

All of this raked up because the tories wanted to kick out a few darkies.

I had this conversation a few weeks ago with a friend. He is welsh like me but his dad was scottish and he lived in Edinburgh for years.

He was a Rangers fan, his boss was a celtuc fan and he sa it all as football banter. But he went to a funeral one day and they got talking afterwards in the pub. He was the only one who waasnt UVF or similar.
These werent hooligans. They were all middle aged adults with good jobs.

He took me to Ibrox once. I was stubbed that they were singing GSTQ and waving union jacks. People I met there were very nice but it shook my republican beliefs.

A year later we got tickets for Celtic/Rangers at Celtic Park.That was an eye opener. Segregated pubs and routes to the ground. Again a great set of lads we were drinking with. This was the ground before it was modernised.

The Rangers fans made me laugh with one song.

"Could ye go a chicken dinner Bobby Sands"

Sung to "She'll be coming round the mountain" .

It was a lot better than the Celtic effort which was
" Your Queen takes it up the arse"
Sung to "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys.

He felt that Scotland has escaped the worst of the sectarian crap and is unlikely to be as affected as Ulster where the communities have been seperate for centuries.

All of this raked up because the tories wanted to kick out a few darkies.
It will have been Glasgow not Edinburgh. That's where Rangers and Celtic play. It wouldn't be 'as effected'. How do you think we stayed out of the troubles? It also wasn't in the main, people from Glasgow who originally went to Ireland to take their homes from them. The people who were encouraged there were lowland/border people who were desperate. Whoever was King told them to go to Ireland and work for him and make a killing in more ways than one. How the Marches got up here I do not know but my father went on them when he was a kid. He vowed once he was old enough he never would again and married my Catholic mother from Dublin.

The thing in Glasgow is more to do with people who were Catholics coming over from Ireland particularly in the famines and settling in Glasgow. The Catholics were treated very badly. Until very recently they have never forgot that and have been supportive of anyone suffering racism. Muslims in Glasgow have been helped by them. They also support the Palestinians usually bringing a flag to marches whereas the Rangers fans support Israel. While we quite simply do not have the situation they have in NI, it would be wrong to ignore the potential for serious violence that these people are capable of.

What I said still stands. The Scottish Tories and their Westminster backers are trying to harm Scotland by working to get Orange people accepted hoping to create fights against Independence people. They also got other decadent people like neo nazis from England .....The Alt Right have had no chance at all in Scotland. Send BMP members up here and in a couple of minutes they are surrounded by No thanks natives.

It will have been Glasgow not Edinburgh. That's where Rangers and Celtic play. It wouldn't be 'as effected'. How do you think we stayed out of the troubles? It also wasn't in the main, people from Glasgow who originally went to Ireland to take their homes from them. The people who were encouraged there were lowland/border people who were desperate. Whoever was King told them to go to Ireland and work for him and make a killing in more ways than one. How the Marches got up here I do not know but my father went on them when he was a kid. He vowed once he was old enough he never would again and married my Catholic mother from Dublin.

The thing in Glasgow is more to do with people who were Catholics coming over from Ireland particularly in the famines and settling in Glasgow. The Catholics were treated very badly. Until very recently they have never forgot that and have been supportive of anyone suffering racism. Muslims in Glasgow have been helped by them. They also support the Palestinians usually bringing a flag to marches whereas the Rangers fans support Israel. While we quite simply do not have the situation they have in NI, it would be wrong to ignore the potential for serious violence that these people are capable of.

What I said still stands. The Scottish Tories and their Westminster backers are trying to harm Scotland by working to get Orange people accepted hoping to create fights against Independence people. They also got other decadent people like neo nazis from England .....The Alt Right have had no chance at all in Scotland. Send BMP members up here and in a couple of minutes they are surrounded by No thanks natives.
He lived in Edinburgh but we travelled to Glasgow to watch the match.

Forum List

Back