Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Harrassment is not peaceable assembly, pussy.

You seem to think that harassment of staff and patients outside of abortion clinics, and attacking women going in was “peaceable assembly”.

Where was your outrage then?

And yet, if you people take any pushback or blow back, you whine like faggots and have your cohorts in the government arrest everyone.

You are vile cowards.

The vile coward is the guy who isn't going to show up for the J6 Committee Hearing. On one of the Sunday morning shows, Nancy Pelosi said Trump isn’t man enough to show up and testify truthfully before Congress. I have to agree.

Anybody here willing to bet that Trump is actually gonna man up for once in his life?

Last edited:
You seem to think that harassment of staff and patients outside of abortion clinics, and attacking women going in was “peaceable assembly”.

The vile coward is the guy who isn't going to show up for the J6 Committee Hearing. On one of the Sunday morning shows, Nancy Pelosi said Trump isn’t man enough to show up and testify truthfully before Congress. I have to agree.

Anybody here willing to bet that Trump is actually gonna man up for once in his life?
Do you actually bleed from your eyes when you have a TDS seizure, like this? If so, get some video. We'd like to see that!

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

I love the irony of this. Even if it isn't true. Brett kavanaugh the one accused of rape and got off Scot free without a thorough investigation or any testimony from the victims. Sits on the supreme Court, what a disgrace. But how appropriate they picked on him.

Orange Man still Bad?

Tell us the name of a single woman who was physically attacked as she was entering an abortion clinic, and be ready to prove it.

PSSSSTT! Here's where the dragon becomes a salamander.

Since the Texas abortion law went into effect. A happily married woman who had several children already found out on her 20-week checkup that she was carrying a fetus that was severely deformed and in all likelihood the doctor said it wouldn't be viable or at least it wouldn't live very long. Texas wouldn't allow her to have an abortion she had to go to a neighboring states where as she entered it the so-called pro life protesters heckled her as she went in. I despise such ignorance and intolerance. Maybe they think it's all right to bring in all kinds of hopeless cases into the world. I believe the opposite I think it's unconscionable to bring a child is going to have suffer and most likely die into this world. It serves absolutely no purpose. But I bet we'll get a response on here from some religious freak that says it serves a purpose it serves God's purpose. God wouldn't do something like that.

Since the Texas abortion law went into effect. A happily married woman who had several children already found out on her 20-week checkup that she was carrying a fetus that was severely deformed and in all likelihood the doctor said it wouldn't be viable or at least it wouldn't live very long. Texas wouldn't allow her to have an abortion she had to go to a neighboring states where as she entered it the so-called pro life protesters heckled her as she went in. I despise such ignorance and intolerance. Maybe they think it's all right to bring in all kinds of hopeless cases into the world. I believe the opposite I think it's unconscionable to bring a child is going to have suffer and most likely die into this world. It serves absolutely no purpose. But I bet we'll get a response on here from some religious freak that says it serves a purpose it serves God's purpose. God wouldn't do something like that.

I had two miscarriages. The first one, was a partial miscarriage. I had to have surgery before an infection set in. The second one, the fetus never had a heartbeat, and died before ever getting one. But my body never dispelled the "remains" so again, I had to have a D&C before sepsis set in.

Both of these surgeries would be illegal in many American states today, because my life was not yet in danger.

I had two miscarriages. The first one, was a partial miscarriage. I had to have surgery before an infection set in. The second one, the fetus never had a heartbeat, and died before ever getting one. But my body never dispelled the "remains" so again, I had to have a D&C before sepsis set in.

Both of these surgeries would be illegal in many American states today, because my life was not yet in danger.
Liar

Bullshit.

I don't know is your made up the above story or, more likely, cut and pasted from some ghoul site.

There are 27 exemptions for the Texas law which are applicable up to 22 weeks. The viability of the baby is one of them.

When you make shit like this up, you make it obvious that ghouls will tell any lie to keep the killing going.

Who?

Fucking liar.

No state in the union disallows removal of a dead baby.

You mourn every live birth - Moloch is hungry.

Bullshit.

I don't know is your made up the above story or, more likely, cut and pasted from some ghoul site.

There are 27 exemptions for the Texas law which are applicable up to 22 weeks. The viability of the baby is one of them.

When you make shit like this up, you make it obvious that ghouls will tell any lie to keep the killing going.
Obviously the woman I talked about wasn't allowed to AB ort the fetus. So there's definitely problems with the Texas law.

Bullshit.

I am not a liar but obviously the sponsors of the Texas abortion law are lying to you.

I slept late and I just got up and I read some responses to your statement. Just like the Texas mother you're being condemned or what they believe about you instead of simply believing you. Sorry for your grief. I wish you the best in life. Thanks for sharing your story.

Forum List

Back