Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

A miscarriage is a nice word for a natural abortion. Other than chemical abortions, what's called D & C ( dilatation and curettage ) is a common abortion method.
A miscarriage is not an abortion. An abortion is a intentional act, a miscarriage is not. The TX law says nothing about miscarriages.

A miscarriage is not an abortion. An abortion is a intentional act, a miscarriage is not. The TX law says nothing about miscarriages.
Miscarriage - the explosion of a fetus from the womb before it is able to survive independently, especially spontaneously or as a result of an accident. Also known as spontaneous abortion. Maybe you shouldn't be posting on this site if you don't even know the basics about what you're trying to talk about.

A miscarriage is a nice word for a natural abortion. Other than chemical abortions, what's called D & C ( dilatation and curettage ) is a common abortion method.

In the same was as "death" is a nice word for "natural murder."

But in fact these are VERY different concepts.

There is a big difference between a woman who says "I lost my husband," and one who says "I killed my husband."

The first is a widow, the second a murderer.

Miscarriage - the explosion of a fetus from the womb before it is able to survive independently, especially spontaneously or as a result of an accident. Also known as spontaneous abortion. Maybe you shouldn't be posting on this site if you don't even know the basics about what you're trying to talk about.
miscarriage isn’t volutunary. Abortions that are regulated by the TX law are

These disruptive children have no social compass.
With facts and stats not on their side, they resort to grandstanding disruption over their feelings and wishes not being catered to . They are urchins.

miscarriage isn’t volutunary. Abortions that are regulated by the TX law are
I don't know how much you understand, miscarriages can be induced. In ancient Egypt, women who did not want to be pregnant took certain herbs to induce a miscarriage. I'm sure they all said, " it's God's will. "

I don't know how much you understand, miscarriages can be induced. In ancient Egypt, women who did not want to be pregnant took certain herbs to induce a miscarriage. I'm sure they all said, " it's God's will. "

Oh, well then there is no need for abortion in the first place. Just take "certain herbs to induce a miscarriage"

those were abortions…well thank God we advanced since anicent Egypt…why don’t you have Elizabeth Taylor tell us law?

those were abortions…well thank God we advanced since anicent Egypt…why don’t you have Elizabeth Taylor tell us law?
You said miscarriages were involuntary, I was just pointing out that isn't necessarily the case. I'm quite certain most miscarriages are not intended. But making blanket statements, like blanket abortion laws, are never good.

I had two miscarriages. The first one, was a partial miscarriage. I had to have surgery before an infection set in. The second one, the fetus never had a heartbeat, and died before ever getting one. But my body never dispelled the "remains" so again, I had to have a D&C before sepsis set in.

Both of these surgeries would be illegal in many American states today, because my life was not yet in danger.

Thank you for sharing. My heart goes out to you.

This is exactly why the government has no business making these decisions. They didn't got to medical school.

But you didn’t link two to your proof and you just sit there calling me names are no evidence. Weak, lame and stupid is no way to go through life FuckBoi.
haha you are making the accusation…it’s your burden. show me one state law. let alone numerous that make rut a crime.

you can’t.

you pathetic lying demafacist

Thank you for sharing. My heart goes out to you.

This is exactly why the government has no business making these decisions. They didn't got to medical school.

Yet you and your fellow Nazis demand that unelected Judges make these decisions, rather that the people of the many states.

I know, people voting is democracy, and democracy is a threat to your Duhmobcracy.

But you didn’t link two to your proof and you just sit there calling me names are no evidence. Weak, lame and stupid is no way to go through life FuckBoi.

You blatantly lied that abortion laws in states like Texas prohibit D&C procedures to remove dead tissue after miscarriage.

Since you lied about that, it's reasonable to conclude your entire story is a lie that you told to promote the ghoul agenda.

IF the Republicans ever try to make FEDERAL law outlawing abortion, I will oppose them. This is a question for the people of the many states to decide.

haha you are making the accusation…it’s your burden. show me one state law. let alone numerous that make rut a crime.

you can’t.

You are a brainwashed idiot; indoctrinated to ignore the truth. Good luck with that.

you can’t.

You are indoctrinated in hatred and bigotry. You are a very sick individual and you don't even realize it that's the worst part of all. If you believe you are a Christian you are destroying your soul. " Judge not, or you shall be judged. "

You are a brainwashed idiot; indoctrinated to ignore the truth. Good luck with that.
I am brainwashed to think an accuser has the burden of proof.....sorry....i am not sorry.

What I am getting from your angry post, where you have also failed to once again provide me with one state law that bans removing dead tissue after a miscarriage is that, you are a pathetic liar.

Forum List

Back