FCC Commissioner urges Google and Apple to ban TikTok

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If your kids have the Tik Tok app on their phones, you better pay attention to this.

Brendan Carr references reports that say Beijing-based employees have access to US TikTok user data.

"TikTok is not just another video app. That's the sheep’s clothing." That's what Brendan Carr wrote in his tweet along with a copy of the letter he sent Apple and Google, asking the companies to remove TikTok from their app stores. The agency's senior Republican commissioner references a recent BuzzFeed News report that examined leaked audio from 80 internal TikTok meetings. Based on those leaked audio recordings, China-based employees of TikTok parent company ByteDance had repeatedly accessed private information on users in the US.

If your kids have the Tik Tok app on their phones, you better pay attention to this.

Brendan Carr references reports that say Beijing-based employees have access to US TikTok user data.

Ferchrissakes, they know that you visit here, where you shop, what you buy, and who your relatives are. They may know where you work and eat, too.

Heck, I wonder what I do if I knew that of people I know.

Won't happen.

Biden administration protects china.

Hell Biden had that fag TikTok star to the white house. He won't let anything happen to it.

Trump might have been an arrogant and egotistical loud mouth at times but you can't argue with his stats. And he didn't like TikTok because it was Chinese based and he was right to disapprove of it.

Forum List

Back