Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

opinion pieces, nothing more.

Trump created the toxic environment that spawned these nuts.

That's the point.

Bull shit, it’s not a comparison at all, it’s fact.

Um, no, guy, it's not a fact at all.. We have the most Covid Cases, we have the most covid deaths. Because Trump is incompetent.

1. Tell us how Trump created this toxic environment in detail...

2. So, you are disputing John's Hopkins?

Um, no, guy, it's not a fact at all.. We have the most Covid Cases, we have the most covid deaths. Because Trump is incompetent
Explain how that works. What didn’t he do? Or what did he do?

are you suggesting Trump trumps science andcan hand it out?

2. So, you are disputing John's Hopkins
They tell us to listen to the science as they ignore it. Dude, it’s pure demofk.

gaslighting boozoo’s

2. So, you are disputing John's Hopkins
They tell us to listen to the science as they ignore it. Dude, it’s pure demofk.

gaslighting boozoo’s

Oh, I know...Maybe I am wasting my time with these clowns, I don't know....If all we have left on boards like these is to devolve every thread into pissy name calling, and vitriol, what the hell good is it?

So wait a minute, she plotted to take out 3 million people because of a fake flu and thirteen guys got arrested for trying to stop that
But it’s okay for Peter Strozk and his cast of fbi to take out Trump

Oh, I know...Maybe I am wasting my time with these clowns, I don't know....If all we have left on boards like these is to devolve every thread into pissy name calling, and vitriol, what the hell good is it?
It’s what demofks do, destroy everything

That's the point.

Um, no, guy, it's not a fact at all.. We have the most Covid Cases, we have the most covid deaths. Because Trump is incompetent.

Sorry but the toxicity comes from idiots like you, it's amazing you can't see that.

That's the point.

2. So, you are disputing John's Hopkins?
So wait a minute, she plotted to take out 3 million people because of a fake flu and thirteen guys got arrested for trying to stop that
But it’s okay for Peter Strozk and his cast of fbi to take out Trump

It's either OK for people in these positions to lie or it isn't. It isn't, right? Does that apply to all or not?

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.
It is an answer. The police should have the skills to de-escalate the situation. And nobody dies. If a few bags of drugs get flushed away so what ?
Cops are supposed to de escalate a situation where they are being shot at? Are you fucking retarded? :cuckoo:
Well that would have been the correct thing to do. The gunman isnt going anywhere and they have time to de-escalate and sort things out so that the innocent do not get hurt. That is what happens here in civilisation.
When someone is shooting at you, you dont have time to de escalate, and its insulting to our intelligence that you would even suggest such a thing. If someone is shooting at you, you better shoot back quick, unless you want to die.

One shot was fired. He had every right to fire at intruders who where breaking down the door.
They knocked and announced that they were the police. You arent allowed to shoot at the cops, in case you were wondering. Its amazing that you people even need us to explain that to you. What fucking world do you live in where cops executing a drug warrant are considered "intruders"? Why ALL OF A SUDDEN do democrats act like cops havent been busting down doors for decades? Do you have a better idea for catching drug dealers? The answer is no, you fucking dont, so shut up.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.
It is an answer. The police should have the skills to de-escalate the situation. And nobody dies. If a few bags of drugs get flushed away so what ?
Cops are supposed to de escalate a situation where they are being shot at? Are you fucking retarded? :cuckoo:
Well that would have been the correct thing to do. The gunman isnt going anywhere and they have time to de-escalate and sort things out so that the innocent do not get hurt. That is what happens here in civilisation.
When someone is shooting at you, you dont have time to de escalate, and its insulting to our intelligence that you would even suggest such a thing. If someone is shooting at you, you better shoot back quick, unless you want to die.

One shot was fired. He had every right to fire at intruders who where breaking down the door.
They knocked and announced that they were the police. You arent allowed to shoot at the cops, in case you were wondering. Its amazing that you people even need us to explain that to you. What fucking world do you live in where cops executing a drug warrant are considered "intruders"? Why ALL OF A SUDDEN do democrats act like cops havent been busting down doors for decades? Do you have a better idea for catching drug dealers? The answer is no, you fucking dont, so shut up.

A dozen people say they did not. The only person who said they did changed his story. Since they did not announce themselves they could be considered intruders. You shut up with your lies. There is no evidence he was a drug dealer.

The fact that they were in plain clothes, and therefore were impossible to identify as police officers meant that the homeowner has an absolute right to blow them away just like any other home invader.
indeed. they dropped the charges on him because of that. But the boyfriend fired drawing fire after he did that. that's no one's fault. Maybe the boyfriend should have had a note for the cops, I have a gun posted on the door. right? cause that's normal. right? you all are truly stupid fkers. can't make your goofy shit up.

Maybe the police should have knocked and identified themselves. He had every right to fire on intruders who were breaking in.
You’re right. The police had every right to shoot back.

The police had no right since they did not announce themselves.

He does not. He claimed the police identified themselves before they knocked. He did not mention that a dozen witnesses said they heard no knock and the one witness who said they did changed his story. The whole case hinges on that. If they police did not knock then the police were responsible for Taylor's death. Cameron lied
It was a no need to knock warrant.

perhaps know the law asswipe

The police were instructed to knock. They did not.

Sorry but the toxicity comes from idiots like you, it's amazing you can't see that.

Really? I'm not one of these toxic white males who needs to blame people who are worse off than they are for their failures in life, which pretty much describes the Michigan 13 in detail. "Oh, boo-hoo, we can't go to Applebees during a pandemic!!! Get the guns, boys, we're kidnapping the Governor."

Hell hath no fury like a white person slightly inconvenienced.

Check your privilege, Karen.

Really? I'm not one of these toxic white males who needs to blame people who are worse off than they are for their failures in life, which pretty much describes the Michigan 13 in detail. "Oh, boo-hoo, we can't go to Applebees during a pandemic!!! Get the guns, boys, we're kidnapping the Governor."

Hell hath no fury like a white person slightly inconvenienced.

Check your privilege, Karen.

LOL, You are the biggest Karen on this board.

You are a Checkist in the making.

Police don't want to give drug dealers time to dispose of evidence or give them an opportunity to arm themselves / prepare for the police. Raids happen every day...this is not uncommon.

The war on Americans who use non government approved (non taxed) recreational substances is unconstitutional as are the associated no knock warrants. The effects of these laws on our society are worse in the long run than the consequences of the substance use itself.
I’m not in favor of no-knock warrants, but as long as they are legally obtained, they are perfectly constitutional. If you disagree, please show me in the constitution where they are banned.

" The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated...... "

It is beyond reasonable to allow unannounced break ins or "searches" when citizens have the constitutional right to posses deadly weapons to protect themselves against unlawful break ins.

Not only does it put citizens at risk but the police as well.

Forum List

Back