Breaking

Hamas is not firing the rockets. It's just kids with nothing else to do, no jobs, no future. Israel may have a right to exist but it doesn't have the right to exist in Palestine. The British had no right to allow tens of thousands of Jews trying to escape Europe after the Holocaust to flood into Palestine, steal the land from the Palestinians and start building walls to keep them out of their own land that was theirs for thousands of years. Despite the UN issuing more resolutions against Israel than any other country, no sanctions have ever been imposed, mainly because the US always vetoes any such intentions. Does the US taxpayer really know how much of their taxes go to support Israel?
There has never been a country called Palestine. The area that has been called Palestine has always belonged to another country. The British, who won the war against the Ottoman empire (who owned Palestine at the time) had/has every damn right in the world to do with it as they pleased. The area was called Palestine until May 1948. The 'Palestinian' people didn't exist until Yasser Arafat decided to start using the old name of the region in the late 1960's.

You really need to keep up and learn for yourself. Spewing what you're told to say is embarrassing for yourself.
The usual insult from a right-winger that somebody told me to say my piece.
Funny when I consider you all swear blind the presidential election was stolen all because Trump said it was. And you all followed like lemmings.
Listen I don't talk about things I don't know about. When I do speak out it is because I sense an imbalance and what I say is based on years of assimilating facts from every source I can find. Balancing that information and reaching a conclusion.
I have been putting it off for a while but will shortly post a thread entitled ' A Brief History Of The Jewish Problem - i.e. Zionism'. Which will explain your Jewish history from a completely neutral perspective.
Face it, Israel has the capability to annihilate the Palestinians but lack the desire. The Palestinians have the desire to annihilate the Israeli's but lack the capability.
Shame on those Zionists for not learning from King Hussein how to establish a lasting peace from the Palestinians.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

They know how to defend themselves. Trust me.
Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.

You never heard of “never again”?
Yes but the innocent women and children of Ramallah should not have to pay for the Holocaust.
Besides these rockets never seem to kill anyone and rarely do any damage. Why don't the Israeli's invest in a US-made Patriot anti-missile defense system? The fact they don't suggest the Israeli's like these rockets to fly in and never kill anyone. They can then point to them as an excuse for a multitude of human rights abuses against the Palestinians.
You're either mentally ill or demon possessed.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.

Yes but the innocent women and children of Ramallah should not have to pay for the Holocaust.
Besides these rockets never seem to kill anyone and rarely do any damage. Why don't the Israeli's invest in a US-made Patriot anti-missile defense system? The fact they don't suggest the Israeli's like these rockets to fly in and never kill anyone. They can then point to them as an excuse for a multitude of human rights abuses against the Palestinians.
O don't mention dose demons Bruv.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Thank you Mortimer.

Go Israel.

Thank you Mortimer.

O don't mention dose demons Bruv.
Allah is a demon.

183623031_1693864100806293_5052069907736533812_n.png
Islam is a religion of peace….

Thank you Mortimer.

are you actually calling Israel fascist you ignorant piece of crap !

Thank you Mortimer.

Most certainly am and can't you express yourself without the profanity?

Thank you Mortimer.

Most certainly am and can't you express yourself without the profanity?
Israel is under attack. Self defense, shithead.

Hamas is not firing the rockets. It's just kids with nothing else to do, no jobs, no future. Israel may have a right to exist but it doesn't have the right to exist in Palestine. The British had no right to allow tens of thousands of Jews trying to escape Europe after the Holocaust to flood into Palestine, steal the land from the Palestinians and start building walls to keep them out of their own land that was theirs for thousands of years. Despite the UN issuing more resolutions against Israel than any other country, no sanctions have ever been imposed, mainly because the US always vetoes any such intentions. Does the US taxpayer really know how much of their taxes go to support Israel?
There has never been a country called Palestine. The area that has been called Palestine has always belonged to another country. The British, who won the war against the Ottoman empire (who owned Palestine at the time) had/has every damn right in the world to do with it as they pleased. The area was called Palestine until May 1948. The 'Palestinian' people didn't exist until Yasser Arafat decided to start using the old name of the region in the late 1960's.

You really need to keep up and learn for yourself. Spewing what you're told to say is embarrassing for yourself.
The usual insult from a right-winger that somebody told me to say my piece.
Funny when I consider you all swear blind the presidential election was stolen all because Trump said it was. And you all followed like lemmings.
Listen I don't talk about things I don't know about. When I do speak out it is because I sense an imbalance and what I say is based on years of assimilating facts from every source I can find. Balancing that information and reaching a conclusion.
I have been putting it off for a while but will shortly post a thread entitled ' A Brief History Of The Jewish Problem - i.e. Zionism'. Which will explain your Jewish history from a completely neutral perspective.

Neutral? You?

Why don’t you inform yourself?

> Loan guarantees to Israel are just another way that the United States financially helps the Jewish state, but this is done without even spending one dollar. In 1992, Congress and President Bush authorized $10 in guarantees to Israel and, in 2003, a new set of loan guarantees - for $9 billion - were put in place to serve until 2012. This guarantee was extended to last until 2019.

Guarantees are not grants — not one penny of U.S. government funds are transferred to Israel. The U.S. simply cosigns loans for Israel that give bankers confidence to lend Israel money at more favorable terms: lower interest rates and longer repayment periods — as much as 30 years instead of only five to seven. These loan guarantees have no effect on domestic programs or guarantees. Moreover, they have no impact on U.S. taxpayers unless Israel were to default on its loans, something it has never done. In addition, much of the money Israel borrows is spent in the United States to purchase American goods.

The Communists took over Israel. Stalinists from Russia, Ashkenazi atheists, Secular, Reform, unbelieving liberal Jews. Why do "conservative" people in America pay so much attention to Israeli liberals?
That's more than enough of that. Give us our guns back, and cut out that "police and active duty military only" Jewish gun control bit on America.

Yesterday I wrote a piece explaining why it made sense to believe the IDF when they claimed three Gazan children were not killed in an IDF strike, but rather an errant Hamas rocket.
Now I can show you actual proof this is what happened.
According to the Al-Mazan Center for Human Rights (Hat tip: Tomer):

We are also aware of how Hamas fires rockets from among their own population centers:

New Topics

Forum List

Back