Breaking

Mortimer

Gold Member
183623031_1693864100806293_5052069907736533812_n.png

I think the Palestinians are feeling the heat somewhat. They are seeing their allies make overtures to the West and to Israel. Israel sees this, too. They are going to pounce on their opportunities. That is what they are best at, really. Palestinians only seems to be good (these are in tactical terms) at becoming martyrs for the jihad that never comes.

I think the Palestinians are feeling the heat somewhat. They are seeing their allies make overtures to the West and to Israel. Israel sees this, too. They are going to pounce on their opportunities. That is what they are best at, really. Palestinians only seems to be good (these are in tactical terms) at becoming martyrs for the jihad that never comes.
desperate appeal to biden more likely

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

They know how to defend themselves. Trust me.
Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.

Thank you Mortimer.

Since 1948 the day of the creation of Israel things have been going on over there.

Yes, it will be the poor innocent women and children that will pay in blood as their tower block dwellings in places like Ramallah get ripped apart by Israeli rockets, but like all good caring fascist's the Israeli's will announce to the world they did give a one-minute warning.

You never heard of “never again”?

Thank you Mortimer.

You never heard of “never again”?
Yes but the innocent women and children of Ramallah should not have to pay for the Holocaust.
Besides these rockets never seem to kill anyone and rarely do any damage. Why don't the Israeli's invest in a US-made Patriot anti-missile defense system? The fact they don't suggest the Israeli's like these rockets to fly in and never kill anyone. They can then point to them as an excuse for a multitude of human rights abuses against the Palestinians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back