Breaking.....Yemen's Houthis attack U.S. warship in Red Sea

ROFLMAO---an anecdote from my life---I worked in a hospital as a kind of clerk --college job. A pakistani surgeon described to me---DAVID ROCKERFELLER---THE JEW----He was governor of New York State at the time. I said "no--he is protestant"----the pakistani INSISTED---and I asked "WHY?" the answer was consistent with his grammar school educaton in Pakistan---"WITH ALL THAT MONEY---OF COURSE HE IS A JEW" Money is a huge issue in the annals of islamo nazi propaganda

Yet they never call their Saudi and Emirates Princes and Kings Jews. Or do they? Maybe the homocidal morons do and I didn't get the memo or something.

Sure they post how much they give to congressmen and senators. Look it up.

Rubbish.

NOTE: The organization itself did not donate, rather the money came from the organization's individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate family members. Organizations themselves cannot contribute to candidates and party committees. Totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Rubbish.

NOTE: The organization itself did not donate, rather the money came from the organization's individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate family members. Organizations themselves cannot contribute to candidates and party committees. Totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

We supported 365 pro-Israel Democratic and Republican candidates in 2022 with more than $17 million in direct support through AIPAC.

We supported 365 pro-Israel Democratic and Republican candidates in 2022 with more than $17 million in direct support through AIPAC.

Many of the members, did, not AIPAC itself, and they contributed to more Democrats than Republican; even Hakeem Jeffries took money from AIPAC members, $320 grand in fact.

The PAC is separate from AIPAC, which you would know if you bothered to read the site.

Sure they post how much they give to congressmen and senators. Look it up.
right---and it's not "lots and lots" ---the donations are legal in compliance
with USA LAW. Several arab countries make money off the USA by drug
trade----it is criminal and mostly not public record. ---so you cannot LOOK IT UP. Islamo nazi forces subsidize academic departments and muslim students in major universities------for the dissemination of islamo nazi propaganda---
Way back in the 1950s at Princeton, (a Presbyterian school---Even in my life time church attendance was mandatory) Einstein showed up at one of their
islamo nazi fests putting a damper on the proceedings. Columbia---the
"Presbyterian" school remains a cesspit of islamo nazi propaganda. Way back
in my youth both imposed a very restrictive "quota" on jews. The only
school that did not accept my brother--eventual recipient of the President's
"FREEDOM AWARD"---was Princeton

Yemen has been attacking Arabia since 2000.
right----Iran wants the black turd in the sand---he who controls
Mecca and the turd controls DA UMMAH----da Houthis do it
with Iranian armaments for the glory of al mahdi---a fave of the
Ayatoilets

Much more important to note how brilliant the Hooty Tooty boys are .
Really making the US , UK and Israel look like failed Bully boys .

Should get really exciting when the good guys get motoring with their mini subs .
Probably donated by a Russian Peace Organisation and Charity . But prove it , rofl .

Rubbish.

AIPAC uncorks $100 million war chest to sink progressive candidates
Building on a successful playbook from 2022, AIPAC and other aligned groups are picking their targets — many more of them this time.

Go Hooty boys .Rooty Tooty .​

Houthis expose vulnerability of international Internet connections​

Houthi rebels credit: Reuters Khaled Abdullah

My pal Mr Allahu Akbar out for a stroll .

Houthi foreign minister in Yemen vows to sink 'more' British ships​

The rebel group attacked the Rubymar cargo vessel in the Red Sea, which sank over the weekend, threatening a major environmental disaster according to experts.
Monday 4 March 2024 09:55, UK
The Houthi foreign Minister in Yemen, has vowed to sink 'more' British ships, calling the UK a rogue state.
Nice picture of UK ship having been driven badly and colliding with an under water fuelling station which was well sign posted .

suradie---reread the idiot opinion piece you cited--- It would fail Journalism 101

AIPAC has been doing this for decades.

So far this cycle, AIPAC has bundled at least $19 million for House and Senate campaigns, according to a POLITICO analysis of campaign finance filings. Top recipients include high-ranking members such as House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York and Democratic Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar of California, as well as stalwart Israel supporters such as Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-N.Y.) and Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas).

AIPAC has been doing this for decades.

So far this cycle, AIPAC has bundled at least $19 million for House and Senate campaigns, according to a POLITICO analysis of campaign finance filings. Top recipients include high-ranking members such as House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York and Democratic Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar of California, as well as stalwart Israel supporters such as Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-N.Y.) and Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas).
you are invited to visit the English comp. remedial room. Reread your FIRST SENTENCE and
review your rampant use of pronouns that refer to
NOTHING--uhm---you have been doing
THIS for years-----

Last edited:
POLITICO----founded by two rejects from.......
DA WASHINGTON POST (no less)

Forum List

Back