U.S. weighs stepping up fight against Houthis as chaos drags on

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
The U.S. and the U.K. are exploring ways to step up their campaign against Houthi militants in Yemen without provoking a broader war, with a focus on targeting Iranian resupplies and launching more aggressive pre-emptive strikes, people familiar with the matter said.

Remote : Sat, 20 Jan 2024 08:33:00 +0900
Local : 2024-01-20(Saturday) 00 : 33 : 00

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i'd suggest to warn the Houthis that we'll be after their leaders in a big way if they don't halt their attacks on merchant and western vessels in the Red Sea (and surrounding waters).

and to take out their weapons whenever we find 'm. prove to the Iranians that supplying proxies with armaments is a waste of money (and effort).

There is no way the houthis can be stopped without a broader conflict, even outright war. This regime has just fed the Islamic beast that much.

U.S. weighs stepping up fight against Houthis as chaos drags on​

Good. Until all this started, I never even heard of the Houthis and thought we were just trying to help Israel protect itself. But then, I also thought we were just trying to save Ukraine instead of actually trying to destroy Russia. Glad to know the US Military has again found a new cause to justify their sucking up half of the entire U.S. budget as a war machine.

BTW, why would the USA give a terror regime 6 billion dollars feeding conflict in the Middle East, then decide it needs to go to war because of there being too much conflict in the Middle East?

Good. Until all this started, I never even heard of the Houthis and thought we were just trying to help Israel protect itself. But then, I also thought we were just trying to save Ukraine instead of actually trying to destroy Russia. Glad to know the US Military has again found a new cause to justify their sucking up half of the entire U.S. budget as a war machine.
because international commerce and territorial ambitions lead to tensions, leading to a need for a large defense budget.
the guys on the other side of the world are just worse in terms of personal freedom than our own leaders.
would you want to be ruled in the style of Xi from China?
i don't.
BTW, why would the USA give a terror regime 6 billion dollars feeding conflict in the Middle East, then decide it needs to go to war because of there being too much conflict in the Middle East?
to teach all the young kids the lessons around who holds the moral highground in the conflict between the BRICS (Middle-)Eastern Alliance and NATO and their allies; NATO holds it and Biden just extended that unipolar oriented moral highground by at least 15 years.

The U.S. and the U.K. are exploring ways to step up their campaign against Houthi militants in Yemen without provoking a broader war, with a focus on targeting Iranian resupplies and launching more aggressive pre-emptive strikes, people familiar with the matter said.

Remote : Sat, 20 Jan 2024 08:33:00 +0900
Local : 2024-01-20(Saturday) 00 : 33 : 00
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i'd suggest to warn the Houthis that we'll be after their leaders in a big way if they don't halt their attacks on merchant and western vessels in the Red Sea (and surrounding waters).

and to take out their weapons whenever we find 'm. prove to the Iranians that supplying proxies with armaments is a waste of money (and effort).
Yep....saw this coming.....enough with the restraint...they want a taste? Let them have a taste.

Forum List

Back