BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

And I’m sure you felt the same way about the shooting of Ashlii Babbitt, right?
You leftist always try to conflate the issue's... It's a tactic that's getting weaker and weaker as the patterns are being exposed.

It's likened to a bar fight, where as the one guy is getting attacked by more than one guy, otherwise creating uneven odds, but then the fighter steps back and says woe, woe, woe, now how about you POC's come at me one at a time instead of like a pack of wolves ? They say ok and try it.

Result - They get their aces handed to them because as individual's they are severely compromised and weak.

Leftist have a few things in common -

1. They always conflate the issue's (twist) as a tactic.

2. They empower each other, therefore creating what they figure is strength in numbers by building a narrative to which they work together on.

3. Even though wrong on the issue's 90% of the time these day's, they stay the course anyway. Fact.

To these leftists, the most violent deranged thug is “innocent” if he’s black.
You can think Democrat government for that one. They have played the black people in this country terribly. Instead of them empowering black people by helping them to realize their potential without attacking white's in the process, they play them against their political and hated American opponents........ They do this same thing with the gay's... They use them just like they do the black's.

Instead of building on merit and promoting a meritocracy for all or supporting and intervening in broken homes before the entire family fails, they basically exploit and separate for the purpose of retaining and keeping power.

The white leftist liberal has taken this country for a horrific ride, therefore it is always working to separate (listen to the old pro-Joe going on and on as if no one can actually see him doing it), and this instead of working to assimilate and integrate by creating like minded avenue's that suits all Americans in a unifying meritocratol way, and doing so without attacking white's.

The killer didn't know this.

The killer is responsible for his actions: Manslaughter 2nd degree
But the Marine is trained to assess danger, and he recognized the threat. In hindsight, he was correct - he was dealing with a violent criminal with a long arrest record, including three vicious attacks in the subway.

He’s a hero. Now his lawyers’ job will be to detect leftists who have already rendered their verdict before the trial but pretend to be “open-minded” in order to get on the jury.

You can think Democrat government for that one. They have played the black people in this country terribly. Instead of them empowering black people by helping them to realize their potential without attacking white's in the process, they play them against their political and hated American opponents........ They do this same thing with the gay's... They use them just like they do the black's.

Instead of building on merit and promoting a meritocracy for all or supporting and intervening in broken homes before the entire family fails, they basically exploit and separate for the purpose of retaining and keeping power.

The white leftist liberal has taken this country for a horrific ride, therefore it is always working to separate (listen to the old pro-Joe going on and on as if no one can actually see him doing it), and this instead of working to assimilate and integrate by creating like minded avenue's that suits all Americans in a unifying meritocracy way, and doing so without attacking white's.
So true, but of course you’re telling me nothing I don’t already know.

Now his lawyers’ job will be to detect leftists who have already rendered their verdict before the trial but pretend to be “open-minded” in order to get on the jury.

This should be easy enough to do if the judge is skilled and honest at the process of conducting voire dire.

Big IF.

This should be easy enough to do if the judge is skilled and honest at the process of conducting voire dire.

Big IF.

The jurors will be under oath when they answer questions. Some good ones to detect open-minded people would be:

1) During COVID, did you listen to President Trump’s daily press conferences? (The lib media channels didn’t cover them because they made Trump look so good, and every liberal I’ve asked seems dumbfounded that there even were press conferences.)

2) Have you ever watched a full news program on FOX? (The libs hold FOX in such disdain)?

The jurors will be under oath when they answer questions. Some good ones to detect open-minded people would be:

1) During COVID, did you listen to President Trump’s daily press conferences? (The lib media channels didn’t cover them because they made Trump look so good, and every liberal I’ve asked seems dumbfounded that there even were press conferences.)

2) Have you ever watched a full news program on FOX? (The libs hold FOX in such disdain)?

I'd want everyone to be hooked up to a polygraph.

Besides, Lisa558, how long has it been since you ran into a leftist whom you would believe actually understood or cared what the phrase, "under oath" actually meant? I mean, an oath is a promise. Do you think leftists care about the promises they make?

Do you really think that the mere concept of lying vs telling the truth means anything to them?

Last edited:
But the Marine is trained to assess danger, and he recognized the threat. In hindsight, he was correct - he was dealing with a violent criminal with a long arrest record, including three vicious attacks in the subway.

He’s a hero. Now his lawyers’ job will be to detect leftists who have already rendered their verdict before the trial but pretend to be “open-minded” in order to get on the jury.

LOL

I hope he claims that in court.

you people are afraid of your own shadows.
my shadow is kinda scary :cool:

1684456960581.png

Forum List

Back