BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

you know good and well by the timber of my posts that i am a man ... just as you know good and well that you are either a woman or an effeminate male .. a very effeminate male .
It was obvious to me that you’re a man. I sometimes can’t tell the difference between men and women leftist posters, though.

you know good and well by the timber of my posts that i am a man ... just as you know good and well that you are either a woman or an effeminate male .. a very effeminate male .

You're talking to one of the board's biggest and most favorite trolls.

Everyone loves its posts.

Strike three, again on everything above.

Jordan Neely Funeral Set For Harlem: Time, Public Viewing, Speakers​

Rev. Al Sharpton is slated to deliver the eulogy for Jordan Neely on Friday at the Mount Neboh Baptist Church in Harlem.​

I bet there will not be a dry eye in the entire audience. A real tragedy. Looking forward to the PENALTY PHASE...

No, theres no similarity between me and a criminal with 42 arrests, a history of violent attacks, and threatening to kill someone on a crowded train.

And what do you mean it‘s a good thing I’m not a train “acting like I do”? I’ve taken thousands of train, plane, and bus rides over the past 50 years, and never once did I carry on like a deranged criminal issuing death threats. You’re NUTS.

You’re just doing that “nasty lib” dance - in which you ascribe all sorts of horrible negatives to someone who disagrees with you.
Innocent life taken.

Forum List

Back