BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

Last edited:
  • Banned

Alvin Bragg, no big surprise here. Stay out of New York, especially NYC.

What's wrong with him being charged? He literally choked Neely to death. Sounds like manslaughter to me.

What can I say? Was he right to subdue the jerk and keep him from harming anyone? Yes. Was he right to hold the choke long past when he lost consciousness, stopped struggling and died? No.

Had it not been for 15 worthless idiots standing around videotaping it on their cellphones instead of helping out, Neely might not have died and another good soldier wouldn't be facing trial for trying to help others.

What can I say? Was he right to subdue the jerk and keep him from harming anyone? Yes. Was he right to hold the choke long past when he lost consciousness, stopped struggling and died? No.

Had it not been for 15 worthless idiots standing around videotaping it on their cellphones instead of helping out, Neely might not have died and another good soldier wouldn't be facing trial for trying to help others.

It is too bad that no one stopped him from killing the guy.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

New York City is a shit-hole.

It is too bad that no one stopped him from killing the guy.

Conversely, didn't Neely say that he didn't care if he died? There are better ways of subduing an idiot like this than choking. Perhaps he might have come up from behind him, as he did, but instead, grabbed his feet and flipped him hard onto his face slamming his face into the floor, then jumped on his back, put his knee into his thoracic, pulled his hands behind him and had someone tie his hands with a scarf or something until they got to the next stop and got the police.

I think any good marine has many options in handling one crazy dude.

It's because they didn't think he was killing the guy. Just subduing him to keep him from harming people. There were two others helping the fine upstanding White blonde heroic former Marine. Why haven't they been charged?

From what I read one of them was trying to help Neely, not detain him. The courts will work out those questions.

We are going to need some legislation for being a Good Samaritan. Questioning how long he had the headlock is valid. How do we know though? What is the situation? How many people help? We need to figure this out. The Seinfeld final episode proves them right for not helping anyone. And they went to jail.

Forum List

Back